How to repeat the coloum in a page

Hi,

I am using Access 2003, I have report for Labels (Label dimension
3x2inches). The Labels appears only one side (Coolum) of the page and
balance area in the page is blank. How can I use the balance area in the
page so that the Labels appear in First Coloum then next coloum, then next
coloum in a page and once full page is filled then it should go to next
page.

Thanks in advance.

Biju
Kuwait

0
Biju
5/13/2007 12:58:04 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Biju George wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Access 2003, I have report for Labels (Label dimension
> 3x2inches). The Labels appears only one side (Coolum) of the page and
> balance area in the page is blank. How can I use the balance area in
> the page so that the Labels appear in First Coloum then next coloum,
> then next coloum in a page and once full page is filled then it
> should go to next page.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Biju
> Kuwait

In Page Setup for the report you can specify multiple print columns.  If you use
the label wizard it will set this up for you.

--
Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP
Email (as appropriate) to...

0
Rick
5/13/2007 1:02:50 PM
Wow! Thank you

"Rick Brandt" <rickbrandt2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Biju George wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using Access 2003, I have report for Labels (Label dimension
> > 3x2inches). The Labels appears only one side (Coolum) of the page and
> > balance area in the page is blank. How can I use the balance area in
> > the page so that the Labels appear in First Coloum then next coloum,
> > then next coloum in a page and once full page is filled then it
> > should go to next page.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Biju
> > Kuwait
>
> In Page Setup for the report you can specify multiple print columns.  If
you use
> the label wizard it will set this up for you.
>
> --
> Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP
> Email (as appropriate) to...
> RBrandt   at   Hunter   dot   com

0
Biju
5/13/2007 1:18:11 PM
Thank you very much

"Wayne-I-M" <WayneIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Report Design
> File
> Page setup
> Columns
> Set number of lables accross page (columns)
> Save
> Preview
>
> Hope this helps
>

> --
> Wayne
> Manchester, England.
>

> "Biju George" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using Access 2003, I have report for Labels (Label dimension
> > 3x2inches). The Labels appears only one side (Coolum) of the page and
> > balance area in the page is blank. How can I use the balance area in the
> > page so that the Labels appear in First Coloum then next coloum, then
next
> > coloum in a page and once full page is filled then it should go to next
> > page.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Biju
> > Kuwait

0
Biju

Print multiple tabs on one page
How to print multiple tabs in excel onto one page in one print job? Tab1 and tab2 have different format and cannot be combined into one tab. Need to print the two worksheets one on top of each other is the same direction. Tried Report Manager but printed on two pieces of paper. Any suggestions? One way to accomplish something like this is to play around with "pictures". I'm on an XL97 machine now so, When you hold down <Shift> and hit <Edit>, you get a different dialog box .... one that contains "picture " options. So, select an entire sheet, or p...

PropertySheet/Pages into Dialog
Hi ! I'm trying to use a PropertySheet embedded into a CDialog. My dialog contains a Frame with a vertical Splitter. On the left side of the splitter, I use a CFormView. This formView contains the propertySheet (I also replaced the propertySheet's tabControl by a group of radio buttons). If I change the active property page (by selecting another radio button than the default one) my property pages, views and dialog all keeps recieving WM_SYSTIMER messages. Then, as soon as the application looses the focus, the program hangs... This does not happen if the dialog keeps the focus ... I ...

V9 Home page name
Have an employee that got married and changed last names, I have changed the name in payroll cards but on her home page (top left) it still shows the old last name. How do I change the name that appears on the home page? thanks! -- Doug Doug the user's name at the top of the home page comes from Tools ->Setup -> System -> User. -- Usha "Doug" wrote: > Have an employee that got married and changed last names, I have changed the > name in payroll cards but on her home page (top left) it still shows the old > last name. > > How do I change the...

Printing 1/2 page postcards
I am trying to print two similarly designed postcards on one page but with different addresses. I am using MS Publisher 2003. Is there any way to do this? thank you Select custom in page setup, type 5.5 in the height box, Publisher will print two per sheet. This is the setup you will use for mail merge and two cards per sheet. If each card is an individual piece, you will have to setup a custom size in your printer. You can use a mail merge or print one card at a time, manually changing the data each time. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ ...

How can I easily repeat a series of key strokes

Excel: Automatically Saving as Web Page
Hello all--Judging by the subject headings I see in this forum, I can tell that my problem is a relatively simple one. Well, hopefully, anyway. I suppose I ought to simply say what I'd like to have Excel do and perhaps some of you could tell me how that might be accomplished. Currently, I've successfully created a network of spreadsheets, where the value of one cell is pulled and copied into another cell in another spreadsheet (that value is then used to create a graph). The goal is to export that spreadsheet (the one containing the pulled value and resulting graph) as an html doc...

Book fold won't makes print small to print 4 pages on 1.
I am using 8.5 x 14 paper. I would like to know how to get the print standard size to fill an 8.5 x 7 page. Using book fold and landscape and enlarging paper size will not change size of print. I have checked everything in page setup. Please help! >-----Original Message----- >I am using 8.5 x 14 paper. I would like to know how to get the print >standard size to fill an 8.5 x 7 page. Using book fold and landscape and >enlarging paper size will not change size of print. I have checked >everything in page setup. Please help! >. > Select the text in question an...

colour not showing on page
A colour object inserted onto the page is not displaying the colour, but the colour does in preview and when printed it prints the colour. Just the one object or all color objects? Is it a image you imported or an autoshape you filled? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "RobLesley" <RobLesley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F633AD63-0BBA-4CFB-8541-5649DB0F2817@microsoft.com... >A colour object inserted onto the page is not displaying the colour, but the > colour does in preview a...

How to insert Company name at the end of each page?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to insert Company name at the end of each page? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 00:43:01 -0800, Eric <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone have any suggestions on how to insert Company name at the end of >each page? >Thanks in advance for any suggestions >Eric Type it into the footer. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...

How to put a table in Slide Layout so it can be applied to a page?
I am working with Slide Masters and Layouts for the first time. I'm doing OK with making them and applying them to pages. But when I make a table it doesn't work. When I go to Insert>Layout Placeholder> Table, then I get a box that has the word "Table" in it. Is that right? When I look for controls to make it look like a table with headers, cells etc., right-click on it, whatever, I don't see any table controls, just the usual text/box attributes (size etc.). So in the ribbon I go to Table Styles and click on one of them (Light #5) and then I have a no...

Invalid page fault in outlook
need some help: OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module MSOUPLUG.DLL at 0167:10016d58. Registers: EAX=0056f874 CS=0167 EIP=10016d58 EFLGS=00010216 EBX=021e4240 SS=016f ESP=0056f550 EBP=0056f880 ECX=00000000 DS=016f ESI=021e50bc FS=4157 EDX=0056f55c ES=016f EDI=10027924 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 8b 01 57 c7 44 24 20 00 00 00 00 ff 50 18 3d 00 Stack dump: 0056f55c 021e4f41 021e4244 00000000 00000104 0056f874 10026058 ffffffff 100140c7 10027924 100278cc 021e4f41 00000001 007917f0 00792dec bff80555 ...

Folder Home Pages in Outlook 2000?
Hi, Running Outlook 2000 on Windows XP. When I use a web page (e.g. www.google.com) as the Home Page for a folder, the page is displayed within the Outlook pane when the folder name is clicked. If I use a local HTML file, however, a new instance of IE is launched, which shows the local HTML file. How can I get this file to appear in the Outlook pane in the same way as a web page does? TIA ...

Removing Page Number from Final Page- Publisher 2002
Dear Mary Sauer: I used the header function to page number my newsletter. I got rid of the page number from the first page. How do I eliminate it from the back (last) page. Iused the text box tip to do the former. Thanks Barry Create a rectangle, fill with white, no line. Cover the page number. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Barry" <cbj97@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uJ2EE$R3GHA.1608@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Dear Mary Sauer:...

Page cannot be displayed error
I can access the hotmail home page, but cannot get to my inbox. Message says " this page cannot be displayed" I have tried everything to fix - restarting, refreshing, change security setting, reset LAN settings, restore computer system to an earlier date (this would not restore to an earlier date, kept saying "cannot restore to an earlier date") delete cookies, delete temporary files, enable/disable every possible combination...Please help!!! I have spent HOURS on trying to fix this This is the Windows Live Mail forum and forum of your peers(not Microsoft) ...

Half of flowchart printing at top of page
I just recently got Visio. I created a flowchart. I've printed it in the past and it printed fine. Now each time I try and print it, no matter what I set the print setup, it always prints the bottom half of the flowchart at the top of the page. Can anyone help? P.S. I'm not really proficient at computers so please give detailed instructions. Thanks so much!!! That is a symptom of a printing problem in Visio 2003. If you install the latest service packs, that should correct the problem. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided &q...

Editing individual pages when using merge fields
So I am making a catalog of sorts. (Actually it is a Class Reunion book of classmates) I am merging data from a Excel database into the catalog. Each item (Class-member) is to have its own page I have set up a Publisher "form" where I have inserted the merge fields where I would normally want them displayed. My problem is some items in the database do not have all the fields filled in. The Class-members opted to not fill them in. Some will need more pictures inserted and text blocks will need to be moved to accommodate that. So, if I complete a merge and go to a page where I...

Avoid repeating UserId and Password prompt while sending/Recving in Outlook2000
Hai ! I am using MDemon Mail Server , more than 50 Client users are using them. And most of them having Windows XP Pro + MS Outlook 2000 and others are having Windows 98SE+ MS Outlook2000. In Windows 98SE+Outlook2K combination clients are working fine without any issus. But every time repeated UserId and Password prompt screen is coming while Sending/Recving mails in Windows XP Pro+ Outlook 2K combination. This problem is happening after Change my Mail Server MDemon instead of FTGATE Mail Server. How can i solve this problem , please give me solution AEAP. Regards, Kishore ...

can't print page size bigger than 1x1.4m
Despite the layout & printer paper size being 41"x230". Running to a 42" HP5000 Try from your printer manufacturer a new printer driver. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Andy T" <Andy T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56617CD4-8754-4D20-AA42-43597A7D56E0@microsoft.com... > Despite the layout & printer paper size being 41"x230". > Running to a 42" HP5000 Make a copy of your document and retry ( safe under another name). First delete half of the pictures and try again. If that works, then edit all the pictures again to ...

Reverse Page Numbering
Hi, I'm not sure this can be done, but ... going to ask anyway. XP Pro SP3 and Office 2002. Is there a way to reverse the order of pages in a Word document? Last page becomes first, next to last becomes next, and so on. Instead of 1, 2, 3, .... the physical appearance changes to 42, 41, 40 ... 3, 2, 1. I have a Word document which is displayed 'upside down': In other words, the LAST page is page 1, next to last is page 2, and so on down to the first page, which is page 42, but at the bottom of the file; last page shown. This is meant to be an onscreen refere...

Page Setup problem #2
Why is it that sometimes �Page Setup� grays-out �Rows to repeat at top� making it inaccessible? Thank -- GC ----------------------------------------------------------------------- GCF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=412 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27589 Two possible reasons come to mind. 1. You entered Page Setup through "Print Preview". Enter it through File>Page Setup and RTRAT will be available. 2. You have more than one sheet selected as in "grouped". If you see [group] ...

Macro that copy page to page just some filled cells
I want to create a formula (macro ) that helps me. I have in one sheet with some columns that clientes filled with quantities and i want create fomula ( macro ) that copy just the filled cells and the cell with description (B2 cell is filled with quantities and A2 cell have the descrption product, and I want a macro that just copy the filled cells to another page. ...

Moving pages between publisher documents?
Is there a way to export pages in one publisher document and import them into a different publisher document? Have both files opened with two runnings of Publisher. Create the number of new pages needed; Copy from one file and paste to the other file. I use 2000 and there may be other/better ways in later versions. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "jasauno" <jasauno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E796CE2-707C-4BB2-BA08-E32FAAFD7F22@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to export pages in one publisher document and import them > into > a d...

Page file on Exchange 2k3 sp1
I receintly ran the best practices analyzer on my exchange server and it said that I should apply the /3gb switch to my boot.ini. I made this change and since this change my page file has slowly been growing it started at 1.2gb and in a one week span its up to 2.2gb. I only have 45 mailboxes so this is why this is starting to worry me, any help or guesses on why this is happening would help me alot. Thanks your page file should be manually set. make it 1.5 or 2x the amount of physical ram you have, make sure its on a separate physical disk than that of the OS (also not where exchange ...

Web page template back to publisher template
Hope I explain this properly. My Grandpa uses Publisher 2000 (better for his eye sight) All he does is card templates on it. When he opens some and goes to page setup the options are for Webpage setup. All the others and new card templates give card options when going to page setup. Book fold etc. I can only guess that somewhere along the line he has clicked something to change some of his card designs to web page. If it was me I would put it down to stupidity and do another template but he is 96 and very stubborn. He "knows" its nothing that he has done and says Microsoft must h...