HOW TO OFF PAGE DOWN KEY IN ACCESS

access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:15:00 -0800, timal <timal@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

It's considered polite to ask a comprehensible question (indicating the
context and what you're trying to accomplish) in the big textbox, not just in
the subject line. Also, please don't type in ALL CAPS - it is hard to read and
looks like you're shouting at us.
--
             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

Access Conversion
Will Access 2003 allow you to open 2000 files or are you forced to convert? There are file formats specific to each version of Access that allow you to use the latest features of each version. Since A2000 all future versions have been able to read that file format without needing a conversion. So if you code in A2003 and use the A2000 file format (and don't use any newer features) then an A2000 user can use your .mdb file. -- Joe Fallon Access MVP "Brenda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:007701c39f1b$2c7f4ee0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Will ...

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

How to access excel toolbar
How can I access my formatting toolbar when part of my worksheet is password protected, this is a share worksheet. Two things are preventing it: password protection, and workbook sharing. Remove both of these constraints and you'll be able to format the sheet. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ saslimm wrote: > How can I access my formatting toolbar when part of my worksheet is password > protected, this is a share worksheet. Thank you for your help..but I need part of the w...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

Product key needed for Microsoft Office v.X
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just purchased a new 2.66 GHz 24' iMac and am not able to open Microsoft Office v.X. First, I copied this version onto my new mac via firewire connection to my old mac. The application started to open but stopped. I then copied it from my external hard drive to my new mac. Same problem. Finally, I tried to install it from the copied version I have. Being that it is not the original version I do not have the product key and still cannot open it. Does anyone have a product key for this or suggestions other than upgrad...

Access Upgrade Options
I am currently using Office97 Professional on a Windows98 PC. I live in the UK. I have been using Access97 quite happily but have decided that perhaps it's time to upgrade. However, I only wish to upgrade Access97 and not any of the other Office97 components. I've had a search on the Microsoft web site but still cannot find the information I need. Perhaps somebody could answer these questions:- Is it possible to upgrade only the Access component of Office97 without affecting other components? What is the latest (available) version of Access that I can upgrade to from Access97? ...

"how to" access MS Money on the Web
I recently had to sign up with a hotmail account in order to automatically download from one of my charge cards (my other cards and checking accounts could download directly from the bank to MS Money). During the signup process, it told me I could access my accounts from any computer on the internet. How do I access my accounts from any computer on the internet? Is there a web page I can log into? Thanks -rwg In microsoft.public.money, rwg wrote: >I recently had to sign up with a hotmail account in order to >automatically download from one of my charge cards (my other cards and ...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

Accessing old outlook configuration
I recently purchased a new computer and before I began to use it I installed my old computer's HDD (which I had upgraded a few months before)into my new computer as a slave drive. I can't quite figure out how to re-install Microsoft office including outlook and have access to my old folders, address book, etc. I had backed up all my original "C" drive files onto CD's, and the original files still exist on the old drive, however, when I try to start outlook from the icon in the Office folder on the old drive it doesn't start. Any suggestions? Thanks, Bob ...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...

Transfer 56 Pages of Data From Clipboard=?ISO-8859-1?B?iiA=?=To Clipboard?
You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Great: Thanks for All the Help!! Sea Mac I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down this Auto-Text thing. I hadn't seen it because I'm not using Office 2004 yet, so don't waste any time on my careless words. On 9/30/04 10:21 PM, "Sea Mac" wrote: > You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I > Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Gr...

Error on the script of this page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying: Error on the script of this page line 298 car 1 error: non registered class code 0 =20 URL: outlook today I close it, and then every thing works OK Thank you for your help if possible Louis MOUSSY ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-...

Extender Access
We are currently using Extender, and we have several extender screens in use. One of our salespeople now needs to use an extender screen created off of customer maintenance, but the screen isn't available through his extras menu. All other extender screens in GP are viewable/editable, but this is the only one creating a problem. Is there any sort of extender window-level access setup that could be causing this? Tools > Extender > Security.... under Windows every window should be listed. (This is in GP 9.0, but if I recall correctly 8.0 had the same setup.) Hope that helps,...

How to "flip" pages in Reading Layout
At work, we use outlook professional, and documents are sent in "Reading Layout" format. Trouble is, I don't know how to flip the pages. Can you please help me? This is the message I get when I open a mult-page document in MS Word. Welcome to Reading Layout (Microsoft Office Word) This view has been designed to make it easier to read documents on your screen without needing to print them out. Reading Layout: • Lets you flip pages, like reading a book. • Uses large text with ClearType for easy reading. • Is an ideal place to review and comment on a document. • Shows only th...

Displaying XML Stream on ASP.NET Page
I am writing an application which will get stream of XML Data from a CRM application. I am able to make HTTP request and retrieve the xml stream in XML Text Reader. I want to display this data on an ASP.NET page. I have done some research and found that there is XML Web Server control in ASP.NET. However, all the examples I have seen utilize a XML document and not an XML Stream or XMLTextReader object. Can XML Web Server control also read from XML Text Reader. Also, what other options can I use to display stream of XML Data on ASP.NET Page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ashish wrot...

query does not work in Access 2003
I have a query that uses the "left", "mid", & "right" functions to format a time field. This query works with all versions of access until 2003 & newer. The error message is "left is not a valid function" or something like that. What is the syntax for doing this in 2003 or newer? Sounds like a missing reference, but I am not sure which library these functions are in. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Gary" wrote: > I have a query that uses the "left", "mid", & "right" functions to fo...

OE removed access to incoming attachments
When I open my friend's e-mail and click to open the attachment, it says: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail." How do I turn off this feature so that I may access my friend's attachment? Thanx very much. Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option; Do not allow... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robe...