How to get my Product Key code to be acepted?

Have never been able to get computer to accept either the 90 day trial offer
or my purchased Home Office and Student 2007 Product Key Code.  Why?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Not sure the cause of your exact error, but when I had an issue with the
product code, I simply call the number that was with the packaging and was
able to resolve the matter within a couple of minute with the help of a MS
Tech.  You should give them a call, save you time and frustrations.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

"Doris" <Doris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

> Have never been able to get computer to accept either the 90 day trial
> offer
> or my purchased Home Office and Student 2007 Product Key Code.  Why?

This newsgroup is for technical discussion of and questions and answers
about Microsoft Access database software. Microsoft Access is not even a
component of Home Office and Student. But, there are newsgroups about Office
or components of Home Office and Student edition accessible from the user
interface you used to get here. Go back there and keep scrolling.

 Larry Linson
 Microsoft Office Access MVP

0
Larry

how do i get colors to print in excel
Excel 2003 WinXP - I can add and see colors in normal and page break preview, but when i go to print preview and/or print, my colors are printed in grayscale. When i move the document to another computer with the same settings my spreadsheet prints the colors. It is only this one document. All others print just fine. What do I need to fix to make it behave? Use File|Print; open the Options dialog and see if your printer is set to use greyscale. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "DC" <DC@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

PRIMARY KEY violation!
Hello, I just changed my server (hence my SQL Server 2005 to another machine), everything went very well execpt that when one of the users was posting a transaction containing an account with an analysis, i get an error that there is a violation of the PRIMARY KEY constraint PKAAG10000. cannot insert duplicate key in object dbo.AAG10000. as a result, the amount of the transaction is not found in the cost center according to the analysis. any clue? Thank You, Fadi Tawakol You will need to see what fields are in the primary key for table AAG10000. I don't have Analytical Analysis so I ...

VBA code to write current workbook to file
Does anyone have any sample VBA code which writes the current workbook into a new Excel file?? Sub NewFile() ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs ("C:\newfile.xls") End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "Robert Crandal" wrote: > Does anyone have any sample VBA code which writes > the current workbook into a new Excel file?? > . > How can I copy a closed Excel file to a new Excel file?? I just realized that the only problem with the code below is that all of that VBA code would also be copied into the new file, right?? I'm going to be co...

Code Craft Corp
I keep getting this warning that my VBA is a trail program and to call Code Craft Corp to buy this product. The phone of Code Craft has been disconnected. What the deal??? Sounds like you have installed a demo version that has expired. Go to the control program, Add Remove Programs and uninstall it. -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d34b9d74-4f6b-41a4-bcc3-7e58876441d3@d36g2000prb.googlegroups.com... >I keep getting this warning that my VBA is a trail program and to call > Code Craft Corp to buy th...

What's wrong with my macro code?
This problem occours on Office 2007 (with updates) as well as Office 2010 (with (and without) updates). I have a spredsheet containing multiple sheets. When running the macro I want to copy two matrices from sheet 1 ("Scorekort") to sheet 2 ("Statistik") where the values are added to existing matrices. Previously, this was running smoothly. However, since Office 2007 was updated with various updates and now the arrival of Office 2010 the macro doesn't work anymore. It simply screws up the 2 existing matrices on sheet 2 ("Statistik"), which now holds en...

code for double click criteria
Greetings, I am trying to get this piece of code to work. I want to double click a name in a subform and have the record in another form open. tblContributors. [ContributorID] is the name of the hidden primary key field of the table that holds the data for the form I want to open. So I make a function named ViewDonor and then call it in Sub txtDonorLastName_DblClick. I thought that the DoCmd.OpenForm should work. Obviously I am wrong. I get an error that says "variable not defined" and it highlights the second tblContributors. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Anyone bu...

I need to get a form for "Ask the President" of the company
I have a meeting coming up where we want to send out informal forms to "Ask the President" questions without a name attached. Any ideas? Huh? "Karen Kunzelmann" <Karen Kunzelmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60587D4F-F8EC-47BE-BE5A-600DB33B49CB@microsoft.com... :I have a meeting coming up where we want to send out informal forms to "Ask : the President" questions without a name attached. Any ideas? ...

A get/change first operation on table 'ASI_MSTR_Explorer_Favorites' cannot find the table
Hi All, I am currently doing a server migration from two servers (following the detailed KB steps) and am experiencing the error: A get/change first operation on table 'ASI_MSTR_Explorer_Favorites' cannot find the table Here is the scenario Old Server: A. Platform: Server OS: Windows 2003 Server DB: SQL 2000 with Reporting services (both OS and DB have updated service packs) GP 8.0 Number of GP Companies: 40 B. Issues: - I do not get any ASI errors and there is no issues whatever user I use including the SA user - When I log onto Client Workstation J, i also do not get the err...

Newbie needs help with code
Hi, I need help with the following codes: //PicklistItems.h class CPicklistItems : public CObject { public: void AddItem(CPicklistParser objParser); /* some other methods and properties here..... */ } //PickListParser.h class CPicklistParser { public: void ClearArray(); CString GetString(int i); int GetCount(); void ParseLine(CString strLine); CPicklistParser(); virtual ~CPicklistParser(); private: int m_nCount; char m_cQuoter; char m_cDelimiter; CStringArray m_aStrings; }; //main.cpp CPicklistParser objParser; CPicklistItems objItems; /* some other codes here...... /...

Code for previous amount for customer in specific date
Hello The code below to display the previous amount for customer in specific date Mybe useful for someone SELECT SUM(ORTRXAMT) AS EXPR1 FROM (SELECT CUSTNMBR, DOCNUMBR, RMDTYPAL, DOCDATE, ORTRXAMT = CASE RMDTYPAL WHEN 2 THEN ORTRXAMT * - 1 WHEN 7 THEN ORTRXAMT * - 1 WHEN 8 THEN ORTRXAMT * - 1 WHEN 9 THEN ORTRXAMT * - 1 WHEN 1 THEN ORTRXAMT WHEN 3 THEN ORTRXAMT WHEN 4 THEN ORTRXAMT WHEN 5 THEN ORTRXAMT WHEN 6 THEN ORTRXAMT END, DEX_ROW_I...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

Please get rid of dongles
They keep fualting on me and after post transaction come up with errors saying its no longer there when it is. Please can some one tell me if i'm doing it wrong i keep putting them on the first till turned on. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. htt...

If I don't have children open I get #REF! where external links are
I have a parent workbook that points to cells in 5 children workbooks. They are all saved in the same directory. Excel is requiring me to have all children open when I open the parent, or it gives #REF. If I open the children, all values are updated. This occurs whether I select "Don't Update" or "Update" external links. I am using Excel 2003. I saw Jim Rech's registery entry - but that will only work on my computer. This parent workbook is going to be posted on a website for other users to view. Could this be a setting in "Options"? It was...

Arrow Keys backwards
I have one text column that when I am in a cell, my arrow keys and Home and End keys work backwards. Left is Right .... ect. Also, when I tab out of the cell, the last two characters are moved to the frount of the cell. 'Hello??' becomes '??Hello'. Any ideas as to what happened ?? ...

How can I get Pub 03 to open my Pub '00 docs?
....Online help says I can, but whenever I try, Publisher, on opening, says "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". Why?? That's a lot of valuable time, energy and all, if I have to recreate everything from scratch!! Thanks!!! -Aleta G, RE Asst. to Judith Shortt Do you have Norton? Disable script blocking and Office Plug-in. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Judith'sAssistant" <Judith'sAssistant@discuss...

The error everyone is getting...
It seems Microsoft has opened a new clipart site. For some reason when trying to insert from an application the old clipart site is being blocked, thus the error. Go here for clipart http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/images/images-clip-art-photos-sounds-animations-FX101741979.aspx?CTT=6&ver=14&app=mspub%2Eexe or go directly to the Office site here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/FX101321031033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ Mary Sauer wrote: > It seems Microsoft has opened a new clipart site. For some reason > when trying t...

VBA Code to Save Excel Sheet to XML
I'm working on a project that uses VBA to send data to Excel from Access. The spreadsheet has a number of tabs with charts that reflect the data. At the end of the Access code, the spreadsheet is saved to a specific folder. The next step would be to create an XML file for the contents of the "Data" tab. When I create the XML file manually from Excel, I get the xml list which is <20k. When I try to save the Excel file as xml, using VBA in Access, I get a file that is >300k and contains the whole spreadsheet. Can someone show me, or lead me, to VBA code that ...

Generate product codes on the fly using DMAX or Count.
Hello all, I'm trying to develop a product code generator for our stock database. The format of our product code will be as follows: AB-CC-DDDD-EE-FFF (all numerics) The numbers that make up A-E are all generated from values selected in various combo boxes on my product entry form. I've got these parts working fine and have created a form that generate a partial product code by concatenating all the requisite parts together. The problem I now have is that I want to automatically generate the last three digits (FFF) based on the number of records saved against AB-...

Can't get message rules to work???
I have set up some email rules in WLM (I use WLM with my gmail POP account). I set up some rules to move messages into subfloders and they all worked fine. Then I tried to set up some rules to "highlight" messages from specific senders in colors. Tried everything and could never get them to work. My last try looks like this: 'Apply this rule after the message arrives' 'kWhere the From line contains 'skenney' or 'sken1@*******.net' 'Highlight it with Fuchsia' 'and Stop processing more rules' Obviously the ' at the e...

Shouldn't change hot keys in MS Excel in Vietnamese version
Experienced users always use hotkey when using any office programs such as Excel or Word, so changes hot keys in menu commands make them unconfortable. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a52...

Error code: 0x80244017
Dear All, we have a win 2003 sp1 machine and we got this code [Error number: 0x80244017] when we try to update windows from windowsupdate.microsoft.com web site. Any one of you could give me an help? Regards Alberto Brivio Alberto Obviously you will get that error code . Why is SP2 not installed ? Install SP2 and solve the issue at hand -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not...

In Analytical Accounting, add the Vendor Code Attributes to FRx
In Great Plains, please include the Vendor type attributes (T_ATTR) in the FRx reports. This would be useful to see in reports and should work, considering most of the other attributes work. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Bus...

How to get rid of duplicates in Excel?...
Is there a command that I can use that will go through and delete duplicates? I have a spreadsheet with just e-mails and there are dups. I am using Excel 2003...thanks! Frank Hi Frank, http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.Deleting.html Use IE, not Firefox -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "frank" <frankmcma @ yahoo.com> wrote in message news:vbQwf.57253$XJ5.17707@twister.nyroc.rr.com... > Is there a command that I can use that will go through and delete > duplicates? I have a spreadsheet with just e-mails and there are dups. I > am using Excel 2003...thanks! > ...

Is the product key validation language dependent ?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello, I purchased Office 2008 in US english. I wish to use one of the two other available keys to install Office 2008 in French language, provided a CD version of it borrowed from a colleague. May I please ask if I can make the French Office work with my other US key ? Thank you. Though I can't say so with complete certainty, I believe that this is possible. On 28/07/09 8:42, in article 59b790d7.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "flyingtoad@officeformac.com" <flyingtoad@officeformac.com> wrote: >...

SSRS2005, matrix but concat keys for last group level ?
Hello all, Let's start with a matrix report that groups my data by area, status, company and project. Now the problem is that it creates numerous columns and actually : - I don't care about the project sub totals but would still like to know which projects are involved. That is basically I would like to group my data by area, status, company. It shows the total for all projects as I would like. But now I would like to add a 4th level that would show only a single column per company and that would show all the project codes contributing to this company : I tried to...