How to display page tabs vertically?

How do I set tab pages be displayed vertically (left side). By default, they
are set on top, I need them on the left side. Please assist.

Thank you for any tip/help provided.

Adnan

--
Please post all your inquiries on this community so we can all benefit -
Thank you!

"Adnan" <te_adnani@hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote in message
> How do I set tab pages be displayed vertically (left side). By default,
> they
> are set on top, I need them on the left side. Please assist.
>
> Thank you for any tip/help provided.
>
> Adnan
>
> --
> Please post all your inquiries on this community so we can all benefit -
> Thank you!

The tab control doesn't have any built-in feature to do that. You could set
the Style property of the tab control to None so that it has no tabs, and
place a column of command buttons down the side to change pages. The code
for the command buttons would be something like this ...

Private Sub cmdOne_Click()
    Me.tabTest.Value = 0
End Sub

Private Sub cmdTwo_Click()
    Me.tabTest.Value -1
End Sub

--
Brendan Reynolds

0
Brendan

Dual Displays

Folder could not be displayed

Display Time in Outlook

how do you save a multiple page newsletter in Publisher?
I have a 4 page newsletter I would like to email our clients. What format do I save it to? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf program which you can get at www.primopdf.conm If you have e-mail addresses and websites in your newsletter you may want a pdf creating program that will make them active in the pdf file. An excellent modestly priced program is PDF-XChange which you can get at http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver, USA "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com>...

How to select & display distinct values

Extra Page In Report
Hello, I am having a bit of an issue with a report that I have. The report consists of a main report with two sub reports which may or may not appear, depending on certain criteria. The issue is that I will often have a blank page at the end of the report with just the footer showing. I have tried adjusting the widths and heights and confirmed that they are not the problem. Has anybody encountered this problem before? If so, what steps were taken to remedy the situation. Any help is well appreciated. Dave Duffy I'm not an expert but you might try the following. If the number ...

Notebook Layout View: No page width zoom, cheesy backgrounds
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I just upgraded to Word 2008 and I just want to vent. I can't believe there's no page width zoom in Notebook Layout View. <br><br>I also really hate the forced view of cheesy backgrounds like woodgrain, leather and titanium. I want to outline and take notes--not to see the tacky interior design preferences of Microsoft engineers. > I just upgraded to Word 2008 and I just want to vent. I can't believe there's > no page width zoom in Notebook Layout View. There is. The zoom...

PK and FK Displayed

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Continuous forms on tabbed form?
I have a main form which has a tabbed control. On the tabbed control I want to display a subform as a Continous form but even though I have set the property to Continuos form the subform shows as a single form. Does this mean that I can'tshow a Continuos Form as a subform on a tabbed main form? Thanks Tony -- Why don't my grey cells communicate with each as fast as they used to? I hate getting old! Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201001/1 Tony, Yes, you can use a continuous subform on a tab object. ...

Stop displaying a line

Display or not display series

how can i delete automatic page breaks in excel
I have copied an excel spreadsheet from my computer 2003 version to another computer with 2007 version. It was meant to be only 1 page but comes up in the 2007 version as 9 pages.I can't seem to remove the page breaks as they are broken lines (automatic).Help!!!!!!! I really need this to fit ti 1 page If you are talking about when you go to print it, go to File --> Page Setup, under the "Page" tab, select the Scaling to be "Fit to 1 page(s) wide by 1 tall" and press "OK." Hope this helps, Jim ...

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

Display 4 weeks of data
Hello all, I am trying to create a query in which data is displayed for the current month beginning with the first day of the week, first week of the month and ending with the last day of the week, last week of the month. In example: Today is Friday June 1, 2007 but the first day of the week would be Sunday, May 27, 2007. I would like the query to show data between 5/27/2007 through 6/30/2007 -OR- 4/29/2007 through 6/2/2007 for the previous month... Does anyone have any ideas? First day of the current month is DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()), 1) Last day of the current month...

Using Page.RegisterClientsideScript with arguments
I need to use a javascript and set a couple arguments in it from the vb.net code behind. I can get this working (sb is a stringbuilder) Page.RegisterClientsideScript("testscript()", sb.ToString()); but what I need is... Page.RegisterClientsideScript("testscript", sb.ToString("string1", "string2")); Thanks! On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 05:01:49 -0500, Dave wrote: >I need to use a javascript and set a couple arguments in it from the >vb.net code behind. I can get this working > >(sb is a stringbuilder) > >Page.Register...

Dynamic Chart Display
I have set up many dynamic charts using named ranges with the counta function. At times when reopened the data is not displayed properly - it will be skewed to the left with blank intervals although all data is there. It can be corrected by going to the data sheet and resaving the spreadsheet but this is very inconvenient and doesn't always work. This is particularly a problem when the spreadsheet is for distribution or to be used as part of a presentation. Does anyone know if there is a way to 'freeze' the display so this does not occur? Thank you! ...

A tough one? Two page template with separate headers and rolling.
Hi, I've tried to find out all day if this can be accomplished: I am in the audio/visual industry and am trying a new script/outline format for video and audio production. I'd like to carry around a letter sized binder. When I open the binder I will have two letter-sized pages staring back up at me, each with bordered tables containing columns and rows. The table on the first page (on the left) will have headers that designate items 1-5. The table on the second page (on the right) will have headers that designate items 6-10. When I look at the two facing pages ...