Hindi Number Format

Is ther an equivalent in Access for a for a number format available inExcel .NumberFormat = "[$-2000000]#0,000.00"so that I can have Hindi numerals in a reports.when I use Numeral shapes to context or system or National it is notgiving me the desired result.How I can apply this in a Report so that the field will be formatedusing the above way?Thanks
0
Abdul
3/15/2007 6:31:31 AM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Format 05-11-10
In table A I have Paid_Amount which is stored as currency. In table B I have Membership which is stored as a number long integer. In the query I have PMPM:([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) The query runs fine, but the data is a long number. I then changed it to say PMPM:FormatCurrency([Paid_Amount]/[Membership]) and I end up with $0.00 for all my answers. What can I do? well technically, Paid_Amount is being stored as Double or Decimal, but being presented as currency. When you divide by an integer, Access thinks you are "integer math" the solution, is to convert the...

Count number of instances
Need a formaula to look at an entire column and count the number of different times (say date of product) Thanks -- ce Do you mean a unique count..=COUNT() will give you a total count of numeric values (including date, time, numbers etc; ). Why dont you post few samples... "Curtis" wrote: > Need a formaula to look at an entire column and count the number of > different times (say date of product) > > Thanks > -- > ce Yes sorry unique count. If I have Products in column b apples apples peach grape lemon I want to count t...

How do I change a social security number to a number series?
I want to take a spreadsheet that has numbers entered as social security numbers and change the display to be a number series. Some of the numbers begin with 0. I'd like to have all the dashes removed as well. So do you want to keep the 0's appended on the front? If so, use: =TEXT(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"-",""),"000000000") If not (you want the 0's in front of the number to be taken out) use: =--SUBSTITUTE(A1,"-","") -- Regards, Dave "LCDawn" wrote: > I want to take a spreadsheet that has numbers entered as social...

Cumulative number in query
Hi Is it possible to create cumulative numbers in a query 1) I would like a running total over all 2) I would like a running total over group also I have a text refference field with 0123, 23198, 23, 348777 etc I would like to print these with a standard format of 6 characters 000123, 023198, 000023, 348777 is this possible cheers, Garry For your running sum, over a field, say dateTimeStamp, you can use something like: SELECT a.dateTimeStamp, LAST(a.value) AS actual, SUM(b.value) AS running FROM myTable AS a INNER JOIN myTable As b ON a.dateTimeStamp >...

[Error number: 0x80072EFE
[Error number: 0x80072EFE gg wrote: :: [Error number: 0x80072EFE 0x80072EFE - ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_ABORTED - The connection with the server has been terminated. How do I reset Windows Update components? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058 Clean boot - see: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353 Now reset the Windows Components using the "Fix It" method - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058 Right click the link under the Fixit icon named ' Fix this problem ', save the ResetWindows.msi to the Desktop, and once the download completes, clos...

Bullets Changing to Numbers and Visaversa
I am plagued by a problem that I can't seem to find discussed anywhere. I will try to be clear and brief. I am using Word 2003 on a Windows XP laptop. I set up a document (.doc file) to use as a "template" for styles I want to use for a set of documents. In my sample document, I used predefined styles List Bullet/2/3 and List Number/2/3 (total of 6 styles). The List Bullet style set used bullets and differed only in the amount of left indention; same for the List Number set although with Arabic numbers instead of bullets. Ok so far but when I opened the docume...

Formatting a number in a cell with text and number
I have a cell with the following entered in it: ="Daily Average = "&E2 The value of E2 diplays with all the decimal points showing. I need to format the value of E2 to display with no decimal points showing, such as 4532 instead of 4532.23764.... Can I specify the format to be used in the cell equaion? -- Zilbandy - Tucson, Arizona USA <zil@zilbandy.com.invalid> Dead Suburban's Home Page: http://zilbandy.com/suburb/ PGP Public Key: http://zilbandy.com/pgpkey.htm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ="Daily Average = "&INT(E2) Ch...

How do I replace a negative number at the end of a formula with a.
I have a formula in excel that calculates overtime hours for my employees. Hours are deducted from overtime for personal time and comp time. If the personal and comp time hours are more than the overtime hours it gives me a negative number and then because it is a negative number it adds hours to the regular hours pay. I need to have the formula treat a negative number like a zero or equal a zero and not a negative amount. Here is the formula I use. =IF(G45<212,0,G45-212)*1-(E67+C67+E51) Thanks for any help you can give. use ABS abs(negativenumber) -- Don Guillett SalesAid So...

Payees with Multiple Account Numbers
All, I have 2 different payees in my banking website (Bank of America) and I have 2 different account numbers for each payee. That's a total of 4 different account numbers. I need to know how to setup Money 06 correctly so that each bill pay goes to the correct account. Am I seriously going to have to setup different names or hows is this going to work? Regards, Nathan Bell "Nathan Bell" <nathan.bell@verizon.net> wrote in message news:uXtPQpBEGHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > All, > > I have 2 different payees in my banking website (Bank of America)...

Conditional Formatting???
When I have a formula entered in a cell I want the back ground to chang to a color. How do I do that with conditional formatting or is there different way? I don't want it to change because of any particula varibles I just want it to simply change color if a formula i entered. Thanks, To -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com H Tom see your other post P.S.: please don't multipost -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tom K >" <<Tom.K.19t0r7@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Tom.K.19t0r7@excelforum-nospam.com... > When I h...

Number copies printed
I am new at creating code for macros. I have a created a one page document that is numbered. I would like for the number to increase (in regular increments of 1) with each copy printed so that I do not have to manually change the number before each print. I found the following code at the site http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/NumberDocs.htm but when I run the macro I get stopped at this part of the code... System.PrivateProfileString("C:\Settings.txt", "MacroSettings", _ "Order") = Order Here is the code I am using... Sub A...

Adding a certain number until minimum is reached
I'm having problem figuring out how to do this. If I have a number that is less that 20,000 in one cell, I want the next cell to add to it in multiples of 5,000 until a miniumum 20,000 is reached. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. Thanks one way: A2: =INT((19999-A1)/5000)*5000+A1 In article <4F8C33F8-34F7-47CD-A8F9-3C50767D395B@microsoft.com>, "dk" <dk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm having problem figuring out how to do this. > > If I have a number that is less that 20,000 in one cell, I want the next > cell ...

Tasks - Monthly View
Outlook 2003, standalone computer. For some reason the rules don't function on my calendar view (month) of Tasks. Even the Default ones don't work. IE completed tasks should be strikethrough, and overdue ones in a different colour mine is supposed to be purple. But they all show as regular 8pt Tacoma. I did upgrade from Office XP a year or so ago. This is really frustrating because all my Tasks show up on the Calendar, even though I've completed some. Any suggestions? ...

cleaning numbers
i'm cleaning up some data to transfer from a spreadsheet to Access and this is bugging me how do i clean up the formatting of a phone number field without Excel removing the starting 0 from a phone number? i've changed the format to text but it still deletes the 0 - aaarrrggg! -- deb I usually let excel drop the leading 0's, but then I give the cells a custom format so that it shows again. This doesn't change the value, but it does change the way it looks. Is that ok? If not, maybe you can clean up your data and then use a helper column with a formul...

Export number without decimals
hI, When I export my data from a query in csv format, one of the fields which has 13 digit numbers diplays decimal places when infact the data in the database does not have any decimals. How can I force this field in my query to format with zero decimals so it exports correctly. Eg. currently doing 1310010010011.00 want to show 1310010010011 Bruce Bruce It might be a bit of a kludge, but you could convert the number to text (CStr()) in a query before exporting the query. -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/...

Hindi Codepage
Hello all, I don't know if this is the right place for this question or not. OK I need to translate my MFC application to Hindi. (I am goingto use http://www.codeproject.com/tools/localizerc.asp this tool for the purpose). Now MS says that there is no codepage for Hindi.....etc...Armenian & Georgian. When I put 0 or 1 for the code page in the rc file I am getting errors in the VC++ when I open the RC or when I try to compile the satellite dll: 0: Code page is not an integer 1: Invalid Code page. in the line: #pragma code_page(0) What shall be the codepage value for Hindi. I thin...

Conditional Formating Absolute Minimums
Howdy, I am trying to CF each row of a table that contains several columns. I want to highlight the number that is closest to zero. I have the following formula: =B2=MIN(ABS($B2:$D2)) and it partially works. If the minimum number is greater than zero the formatting happens, if the minimum number is less than zero, or negative, then no formatting happens. I have also tried =b2=min(abs($b2),abs($c2),abs($d2)) with the same result. Any suggestions? Regards Try: =ABS(B2)=MIN(IF($B2:$D2<>0,ABS($B2:$D2))) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Howdy, > >I am ...

Formatting Page Numbers
I am formatting a manual that supposed to have page numbers starting 0.0, 0.1, ... then 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc. with an accompanying TOC. I am perfectly willing to put the page numbers in manually to make sure that they are done accurately, but I cannot figure out how to turn off the automatic page numbers or format them the way I need to. There must be something I can do with section breaks, but the revision date is alternating vertically on the side of the pages because it's a manual. Thoughts on how I can make the page numbers work out? What dictates the change from the ...

auto number a word document each time it is opened
Hi there, I would like to know how to have a number update automatically each time the document is opened. I have tried all the avenues I know and still have had no luck. I am using word 2003 and have no experience with macros, however I am keen to learn. I am struggling to get the below advice to previous users " http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/NumberDocs.htm. " to work for me. It keeps coming up with error messages after I have created the macro, the main one being "Compile Error: Expected Function or variable" for the "Order =" and then...

numbers in a cell change
When I type numeric numbers in a cell they change to a type of formula when I exit the cell. How do I get them to stay numeric only? -- GeorgeA I just can't picture what you're describing. Could you post some examples? -- Regards, RD ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit ! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------- "GeorgeA" <GeorgeA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Excel formula divide list of #s by N to get a number above 40
I have a list of numbers. I need to divide each of those numbers by the same number ("N") that will give me a resulting list in which all of the numbers are at least 40 or above. Is there a formula that will find such a number? Hi =MAX(40,A1/N) Arvi Laanemets "JudyK" <JudyK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FB1C4C9-745E-4CAD-A20D-0AC346CE9365@microsoft.com... > I have a list of numbers. I need to divide each of those numbers by the same > number ("N") that will give me a resulting list in which all of the numbers > are at l...

Formatting Pallette
The formatting pallette jumps completely off the screen. I've tried removing and then installing back to the toolbar, all the customize options, did the update, and it still jumps off the screen. Any ideas? Hi Steve, Known issue. See the tutorial here to get it back: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/office/formattingpalettegone.html Hope that helps, On 8/15/06 8:21 AM, "Steve" wrote: > The formatting pallette jumps completely off the screen. I've tried > removing and then installing back to the toolbar, all the customize > options, did the update, and it s...

conditional formatting for more than 3 conditions
Hi, Is there any solution for the following : I have six type of conditions, if any condition is met, cell colour should be yellow. For example, if cell value is any one of the following : DATA1 DATA2 DATA3 DATA4 DATA5 DATA6 All cells containing above should show yellow colour in the file. Please help. Thanks, Jai formula is =or(c1="data1",c1="data2",etc) or =or(c1={"data1","data2"}) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Jai" <Jai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Total number?
hi, I want to display a total number for all the number in series, how to do that? please advice. thanks. Hi What is 'number in serias'? <someone@js.com> wrote in message news:%23jz07DtkKHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hi, I want to display a total number for all the number in series, how to > do > that? please advice. thanks. > > Sum() all number but only the group/category. How to do that? "Uri Dimant" <urid@iscar.co.il> wrote in message news:OZlsMQ2kKHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > What is 'num...

Formula For Sorting Part Numbers
I have Excel 2000. Sheet1 of my workbook has: * Part numbers in column D * Primary bin location in column F * Secondary bin location(s), if any, in columns I, J, K, L * Each part number and corresponding bin location(s) are listed on the same row and there are no duplicate part numbers I need help with a formula (to be inserted in Sheet2) that does the following: * List all the part numbers and bin locations (primary + secondary) if there is an "X" in column AB of any part number listed in Sheet1 * All the information for a part number should be on a single row * T...