Hiding Dbase 111 Records Marked for Deletion

I will be linking several Dbase 111 Tables into a MS Access 2003 Table.
Can records that are marked for deletion be hidden?

access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I would add a field for Archive - Yes/No.   Bring the data in separately and
those marked as 'Delete' set the Archive to Yes.
In your queries use criteria on the Archive field.

--
Build a little, test a little.

"nevw" wrote:

> I will be linking several Dbase 111 Tables into a MS Access 2003 Table.
> Can records that are marked for deletion be hidden?

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Hiding formuals in cells question

hide my name

Error during remote deleting records
Hello, during deletions of huge amount of records from tables located on remote DB server following error message is appear: T0: TCP Provider: The semaphore timeout period has expired. The DELETE command is executed directly on the SQL server, remotely is called just stored procedure which is perform the deletion. The DELETE is made in a batches of 10000 records. Could you please help me with the problem? Thank you very much for any response. Best regards, Richard Hi You mean that you run the procedure on remote machine to delete the rows ? "Lukino&quo...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

multiple duplication of records
Could anyone assist me with the following:- I have been using the quick reference search tool that can be found at www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=120366 <http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=120366> (cool search tool.zip) Using only one table with no problems however I am now trying to use it in a relationship configuration Two tables linked back to the main table via one too many links. What is now happening is that multiple duplication of records are being displayed. An example If you have one table with two records the listbo...

Hiding a worksheet #3

deletion service in 4.0
I can't find a deletion service for CRM 4.0 and from everything that I've read, it appears that it has been lumped into the Async service. We are having a problem where our deleted records are being deleted from the tables. The Async service is running and I don't see any errors in the event viewer. Does anyone know how to get this running? No compendo:- "We are having a problem where our deleted records are being deleted from the tables" Thats the idea, isn't it? "Jeanenne" <Jeanenne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90D625FF-...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

For the record: broken Money report
M+ Deluxe Advanced Reports. Account Balance with Details report, set to show Bank Information. Header says Bank Name. In other tested cases, the Financial Institution attribute reports out in this column. In the case of Loan Accounts, the Financial Institution is not shown but the Comments attribute is. Not that it's a big deal and not that they are going to fix it, but... ...

Recording Macros
Can I get help in this newsgroup with recording macros? I have recorded the following macro using the macro recorder. The cursor was 'in' cell E7 Selection.Cut Range("E5").Select ActiveSheet.Paste Range("E10").Select I would now like to convert this to a general purpose macro. I need help using [R][C] notation. The steps are simple: For i = 1 to 100 (1) Using the active cell, cut its value (a constant) (2) Move up 2 rows (3) Paste value (4) Move down 5 rows. Next i How do I change the recorded macro? Thanks for help. EdC something like ...

Need to eliminate deleted items from a drop down list
I have a drop down list in one form based on a query from a table. In another form I give the user the ability to delete records from this table, followed by a requery of the drop down list in code. When the user returns to the first form and drops the list down the deleted row still appears as "#deleted". Is there a way to prevent the deleted records from appearing in the list? Bill You should requery the combo box after deleting the records. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP...

Global Customer Records constantly downloaded with 401
When I run a stye 401 on all of my stores, every time HQ seems to download customer records. Is this intended? Each store has two log entries every time 401 is run: Received 286 new global customer record(s) from HQ. Updated 286 global customer record(s) in store database. This happens regardless of whether there is any activity. Also of interest - I have 354 customers in the database. What is the 286 all about? I am experiencing the exact same thing. Mine is 681 records and counting. It is definitely not intended. I can't figure out what the problem is. Tom -- Stop fishing ...

Printing 2 records for every 1 records
Hi I have a system that prints labels through a Laserjet printer i want to be able to print 2 records for every 1 record in the form can anyone help? Please its v.urgent! Create a table with one field of type Number, named (say) CountID. Save the table as tblCount. Enter 2 records (e.g. number 1 and number 2.) Create a query using the same table as your form, and also tblCount. There must be no line joining the 2 tables in the upper pane of query design. Use this query as the source for your report. It will print 2 of everything. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Austra...

Junk E-mail no longer moves to Deleted Items
I installed a small spam filter program that gave me a new toolbar. However, it did not appear to work, and after installing, the mail marked as 'Junk' or 'Adult Content' is no longer moved directly to the Deleted Items folder. Any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks Andy ...

delete financials
Is there a way to delete all financial information in 1 company and start over. GP7.5 Create a new database and copy all the infrastructure from the old company to the new company - but not the data. You can use an Automated Solution from CustomerSource that will do all the copying for you. "Ben Hamel" wrote: > Is there a way to delete all financial information in 1 company and start > over. GP7.5 Thank You "lk" wrote: > Create a new database and copy all the infrastructure from the old company to > the new company - but not the data. You can us...

User Account deleted
My nephew deleted my admin user account trying to bypass the parental controls. Now when anyone else tries to use the computer after his allowed time it will not let anyone connect to the internet. Can I restore this user account so that I can change the time limits and the parental controls. There is nothing in the recycle bin so he deleted everything. Is there a master admin password that I can use to change all the parental controls need help with the issue. Can not find original disks so I can not reinstall windows to fix. Windows vista home premium on gateway laptop. ...

how to hide an ActiveX control?

How can I delete an expired contract? #2
I set the wrong expiration date on some contracts and now I want to delete them. The delete button doesn't work on contracts that expired. I tried to run a workflow that sets the contract status as Draft, but it didn't work either. Have you tried having the workflow change the status to canceled? Jarrett ...

Record time by formula
hi, i want to create excel sheet wherein time has to be recorded multiple time. Now() formula does not help and i don't want to use macro. Pls Suggest ???????????????????? -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "karim" <karim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1681BB59-DBF8-475C-B577-BE76CF17E9E5@microsoft.com... > hi, > > i want to create excel sheet wherein time has to be recorded multiple > time. > Now() formula does not help and i don't want to use macro. > Pls Suggest i want to record start time and e...

Hiding plot Area

Hiding rows with VBA
Hi all, In my sheet called "insertsheet I have this VBA: (thanks to some users of Google groups) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const nMAX As Long = 10 Dim nRows As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Me With .Range("B8") If Intersect(Target(1), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub nRows = .Value End With .Range(.Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ .Columns.Count)).EntireColumn.Hidden = True .Range(Cells(1, 5), .Cells(1, _ ...

hiding rows
I have data in cells A7:DK394 which all have 0 in them until totals are added in other worksheets which then pullthrough. At the end of the week I have to Hide all rows from A7 to A394 that still have 0 in them as no totals have been added in other sheets so the customer has not posted with us. is there any way excell can recognise the cells that have no data against them and hide them automatically by pressing a button. or if they all start off hidden unhide as data is entered. Hopefully this makes sense many thanks for any help with this as again its to save me lots of...

How do I hide email addresses in outgoing mail
Hint: You post your question in the body of the post, not the Subject. Hint 2: Use the BCC field. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > "Dennis" <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2C2A70C-6C94-4688-8BAF-0A50AC9C142D@microsoft.com... > PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm As posted here MANY MANY times - put them in the BCC...