hi - 135574

Hi, I like to send message by using outlook, but i didn't find a pop3 and smtpserver and i don't understand what do you doing? Please some one help me!!thinks.
0
haoues
3/3/2007 10:15:43 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

"haoues kada" <Haoues_k@yahoo.fr> wrote > I like to send message by using outlook, but > i didn't find a pop3 and smtp server and i don't > understand what do you doing? Please some > one help me!!You have to have an e-mail account -- Outlook only allows you to _access_ your e-mail; it does not provide an account.However, the title of this newsgroup may be misleading -- it is not just "general access" to newsgroups; it is for questions, answers, and discussions about Microsoft Access database software.There are newsgroups about Outlook and e-mail in the public USENET hierarchy, and in the Microsoft-sponsored newsgroups available from the free newsserver news.microsoft.com. And those will be much better sources for good information regarding Outlook and e-mail. Larry Linson Microsoft Access MVP
0
Larry

hi #4
hi, i am not well expect in c.i want to read data from text file which contains floating points value.i have to store the data by using array of structure.i have to compare the previous value and check the condition. if te condition is true, it will be print in some new file.pls give some tips and codings.thanking you. Homework prolem? --- Ajay <mettildhamary@gmail.com> wrote in message news:252ca5e0-315e-45e2-b444-7a49609955a8@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > hi, > > i am not well expect in c.i want to read data from text file which > contains floating points value.i h...

Hi veryone
Ok, I've got this problem. When i use autofill for decimal numbers like 50.45, 50.50 , 50.55 , about after 10 numbers in the column the nuber appears not for example like 50.55 but 50.54444444, which is incorrect. Can someone explain how to fix that?Thanks in advance Interesting ! I get the same thing. Don't know why, though. -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit ! -------------------------------------------------------------------- <anonymous@discussions.m...

Hi,Hi,

hi
can anyone tell me how to transfer address book of outlook express to microsoft outlook if i go to microsoft outlook. go to address book click on file , the import/export button is deactivated ...

Hi everyone
Hi everyon at www.officefrustration.com. This site came up in my search on this subject I am researching. So I just wanted to say hi to everyone.Great to see some real content on a site for once instead of the normal crap I have been reading. -- peggy293h Regardless of where you think you have posted, you have posted to a discussion group hosted by Microsoft for the purpose of allowing Microsoft Word users to help each other. If you have a question about Microsoft Word, please post it here, and we will try to answer it. Otherwise, you are just adding to the "nor...

HI HI HI I'M KOREAN re please �̤�
good luck!! On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:44:19 +0900, "������" <user1@ntmania.net> wrote: >good luck!! > If you are looking for a chat room or a social forum, this is not the place. This is a technical newsgroup for Microsoft Access databases. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

hi
wats up ...

Hi Larry, Hi Jeff,
This was a good newsgroup and I recommend it often in the forums. However, it becomes more and more a population by only of mud throwers. I did my best to create a VB6 sample that contained the Split and the Replace because that was obvious an answer for a problem. The Trolls in this forum spoiled it again. When do you also give a comment too those trolls, there are still persons using VB6, who want to benefit from your knowledge. Cor "Cor Ligthert[MVP]" <Notmyfirstname@planet.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:edN3CSSyKHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... &...

hi
what should you do to change a chart from a line graph to a column graph? Right-click the plot area and, from the context menu, choose Change Chart Type. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Ana" <Ana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC57AC58-A7EB-4B81-ADDA-267EC0454B4A@microsoft.com... > what should you do to change a chart from a line graph to a column graph? ...

Hi, S.DeLi, here�s the document you requested
--OvrhBtJSwcskTCTwfHehIKTEmvGjpfGL Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="RpYqbUSKQqYxJMJkgLeXfmntUSLvOiqs" --RpYqbUSKQqYxJMJkgLeXfmntUSLvOiqs Content-Type: text/plain; Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The release file is attached... --RpYqbUSKQqYxJMJkgLeXfmntUSLvOiqs Content-Type: text/html; Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY> The release file is attached...<iframe src=3Dcid:eeGCJHvgJlIXC height=3D0 width=3D0></iframe> </BODY></HTML> --RpYqbUSKQqYxJMJkgLeXfmntUSLvOiqs-- --OvrhB...

hi #3
hi all. i am a new bee to vc++ while iam building a c++ file with socket .h header file iam getting linking error. plz help me out gs wrote: > hi all. > i am a new bee to vc++ > while iam building a c++ file with socket .h header file iam getting > linking error. > plz help me out Did you forget add "Ws2_32.lib" as Additional Dependence? thanks 4 ur reply but Ws2_32.lib filr is there in lib folder of vc.do i have to include this file. also tell me how to add these lib files in a project. Hooyoo wrote: > gs wrote: > > hi all. > > i am a new bee to...

Hi
I am importing about a 50 page word document with various = pictures/tables/text into the publisher file. I need to do that so I can= = make it generate header and footers in HTML that dynamically make the ne= xt = page button goto the next page without me having to change it everytime.= = The problem is I get the error: Windows is low on memory. Save..... you get the point. How do I fix this= = issue. I have an AMD Athlon 64+ 4000 2GB of RAM I have set my page file to 4000MB and closed all unessential services an= d = application. I am using SP1 of Office 2003. Any suggesti...

hi
my computer is telling me to up date but it can't it tells me error code 646 that is 8 up dates wat can i do rosemary_wilkins@hotmail.com wrote: > my computer is telling me to up date but it can't it tells me > error code 646 that is 8 up dates wat can i do If english is not your primary language, you may want to post someplace where you can use your primary language. Either way - a little information would be advised from you... Operating System? Service Pack? Architecture? List of the updates KB######'s? What AntiVirus you have installed? What you...

Hi
Cheers to all, i hope all my queries would be solved. just shifted from linux interface Thanks Good Luck. "Davinder" <davinder@stellarinfo.com> wrote in message news:OXGjlO13DHA.2612@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Cheers to all, i hope all my queries would be solved. > just shifted from linux interface > > Thanks > > ...

hi

hi
tested? ...

Hi
HI I'm new to this whole thing could U help me out some? ~Sandy~ HELP ME ANYONE??????????????? "cascas" <cascasgrl@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#qbq6TIzKHA.4492@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > HI I'm new to this whole thing could U help me out some? > ~Sandy~ Help you with what? This is a newsgroup for conversion of a Microsoft Access database... NOT a chat room. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_fi...

hi
hello ...

Hi to all,
Hi Geo, Welcome to the MFC forum. Please feel free to post any questions you have about MFC or VC++ in general. Tom "Geo" <Geo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31DFEFA6-9C6A-436D-94C3-37E455103453@microsoft.com... > ...

Hi
Hi ...

Hi
Hello! Look this site, think is useful for You... http://vladicom.webnode.com/ ...

hi xml

RE: Hi
I'm new to the group. I'm trying to learn some peoples names. Please e-mail me back anyone. "Josh Dunker" <jdunker@netins.net> wrote in message news:%23Uv7i7dRJHA.4760@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm new to the group. I'm trying to learn some peoples names. Please > e-mail me back anyone. its obama ha im proud to be presadentdont find > lokation ...

hi
i want a e-mail account with in 5GB IN BOX AND 2GB ATTCHMENT DO YOU PLACE MAKE FOR ME On 26 Oct 2005 02:33:04 -0700, chempakaraman@gmail.com wrote: >i want a e-mail account with in 5GB IN BOX AND 2GB >ATTCHMENT DO YOU PLACE MAKE FOR ME Please step away from the keyboard. "Andy David - MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote... > On 26 Oct 2005 02:33:04 -0700, chempakaraman@gmail.com wrote: > >>i want a e-mail account with in 5GB IN BOX AND 2GB >>ATTCHMENT DO YOU PLACE MAKE FOR ME >...

Hi
This is My New Message. This is a Prove. jajaja ...