Help with Report Design

I have a report with the following sections:
Report Header
Page Header
Market Reviewer Header
Detail
Market Reviewer Footer
Page Footer
Report Footer

What I want to do is be able to put a textbox in the Market Reviewer Footer
that would contain the total value of all the amounts in Detail. What I have
right now is a textbox in Detail, that is set to invisible, then I use that
value in the textbox that is in Market Reviewer Footer. This works fine
except that the value is repeated through out the report.
What I would like to to have the value for each group display at the end of
the group and not repeated for all the group.
Thank you.

access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Thanks everyone. I figured it out.

"Ayo" wrote:

> I have a report with the following sections:
> Report Header
> Page Header
> Market Reviewer Header
> Detail
> Market Reviewer Footer
> Page Footer
> Report Footer
>
> What I want to do is be able to put a textbox in the Market Reviewer Footer
> that would contain the total value of all the amounts in Detail. What I have
> right now is a textbox in Detail, that is set to invisible, then I use that
> value in the textbox that is in Market Reviewer Footer. This works fine
> except that the value is repeated through out the report.
> What I would like to to have the value for each group display at the end of
> the group and not repeated for all the group.
> Thank you.

Can we create custom SSRS reports for CRM Online using Visual Stud
Can we use Visual Studio (or SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio) to create custom reports that can be uploaded to a CRM Online deployment, or even download standard reports and modify them? I don't know how that would work because I don't know if we would have access to the SQL Server database. Hi Michael, you can add new reports into CRM Online - as when you add Reports into any Microsoft CRM Deployment, the upload rountine replaces the Connection Details in the Report with the correct ones for the CRM Deployment you are uploading into. However whilst you can...

sumifs help

Reports problem 04-11-05
I have run into this occasionaly where the reports seem to take a while to initaly load, sometimes they dont load at all. For example I will click on an activity report and sometimes after about 2 minutes it will load the inital unfiltered reports. Sometimes that same report may not load at all. It seems to happen too often to just be a little glitch. Is this normal? I've seen this problem too,.....its probably why Crystal is being dropped as CRM's reporting service. Its just very resource instensive...........anytime that happens, go into the CRM server, load the Crystal M...

Help !

Help with this thing

Budget item not showing as 'budgeted' in Monthly Budget Report
When I run my "Monthly Budget" report, it is showing "Bills:Electricity" actual dollars of $212, and budgeted is $0. However, when I go to the budget, my regularly scheduled utility bill is clearly shown as budgeted at $225/month under the Bills:Electricity category, under the "Utilities" budget group. Why isn't the $225 showing up on the budget report in the budgeted column?? -mdb Not sure if this is the same thing, but in an earlier version of money, I had to go to the account setting (from which the bill was paid) and check some box that reference...

How do I display search terms in report?
Hi, I would like to know how to include my query parameters into my report. For example, if I search a flower database for "pink" and "blue" I'd like a report which gives me all the corresponding flowers and specifies which for search term each was found. (ie. rose- pink; lilac- blue; etc) Thanks! On the form you use to open the report, create an unbound text box called "txtParameters". Set txtparameters.visible=false Use code to fill in the value of txtparameters as the user chooses what they want a report of. Create a control in the header of your re...

Excel chart to Access report
Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but I'm clutching at straws here.... I have a chart which must be created in Excel because the Access chart interface does not (to my knowledge) permit custom error bars. The problem is that I want then to include the graph in an Access report. I can see how, via automation, I can address the chart from code in the Access report. I just don't know how to actually include it, if you get my meaning. I thought placing an unbound OLE object control in the report would be a good start, but I don't seem to be able to move the chart data into...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Investment Performance Report
I have various investments in diferent countries and consequently exchange rates. How can I make an investment performace report isolating which isolates the investment performance in local currentcy from the currency fluctuation with USD? Thank you. ...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...