Help with microsoft access template

Hi
I have downloaded the free access 2003 classroom management database from
the templates area of the Microsoft office site.
But I have a problem, how to I add classes and assignments to students I am
assuming that each student can have different classes in the database.
I am assuming it requires data being added in either a form or table in the
database.
I am sorry for what will be a simple question but as you can guess I am
somewhat challenged when it comes to databases.

Best Regards

John

0
John
4/11/2007 5:07:56 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"John Luc" <websolutions@NOSPAMclara.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
> I have downloaded the free access 2003 classroom management database from
> the templates area of the Microsoft office site.
> But I have a problem, how to I add classes and assignments to students I
> am
> assuming that each student can have different classes in the database.
> I am assuming it requires data being added in either a form or table in
> the
> database.
> I am sorry for what will be a simple question but as you can guess I am
> somewhat challenged when it comes to databases.
>
> Best Regards
>
> John

0
i_takeuti

Microsoft Outlook Express 6
I can't delete the ERRORS pop-up box. It keeps coming back every few minutes. Help? Try this: 1. Post to an Outlook Express forum - this forum supports Outlook from Microsoft Office. 2. When you do get to the correct forum, please post your error messages exactly - the exact error helps in troubleshooting.. 3. Always state your version of a program and whether any patches have been applied. You can also check http://www.tomsterdam.com for OE information and troubleshooting. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to...

Access data into Excel across columns
Is there a way to create an Access report that would take the field 'names' and expand the records from left to right (text vertical) rather than from top to bottom? The other alternative would be to bring the data into Excel and have it populate pre-formatted cells from left to right (across columns). I'm using Office XP Thanks in advance! ...

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Excel chart to Access report
Apologies if this isn't the right forum, but I'm clutching at straws here.... I have a chart which must be created in Excel because the Access chart interface does not (to my knowledge) permit custom error bars. The problem is that I want then to include the graph in an Access report. I can see how, via automation, I can address the chart from code in the Access report. I just don't know how to actually include it, if you get my meaning. I thought placing an unbound OLE object control in the report would be a good start, but I don't seem to be able to move the chart data into...

Access 2007 link table login
Hi I am migrating my Access 2003 to 2007. There a lot of link tables from Oracle in my mdb file. when my applicaiton running, I have to code to login Oracle: Dim wsp As Workspace Set wsp = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace("xxx", "xxx", "xxx", dbUseODBC) Set dbs = OpenDatabase("", False, True, strConnect) ' connect via regular ODBC 'Close the database. The login is still cached so that it is available for any 'Access object that needs it during the same session. dbs.Close This code works great in 2003 but not in 2...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

How do I make a column be my default column in Access
I need to make my desricption field my default field. How do I do that? Right not it defaults to my items field. me.controlname.setfocus or in macro GoToControl "controlname" Bonnie http://www.dataplus-svc.com michelle wrote: >I need to make my desricption field my default field. How do I do that? Right >not it defaults to my items field. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200912/1 Or, if you don't want to use events, simply set your tab order from the form design view. -- Frank H R...

New Add-On for Microsoft CRM 1.2
We are proud to announce a new Add-On for Microsoft CRM 1.2. Related Documents for MS CRM 1.2 Now you are able to store any documents(files) in MSCRM The Related Document Add-On for CRM allows you to add any type of files to Leads,Contacts,Accounts,.. a.. You can categorize the documents(files) you add to an CRM-Object. b.. No size-limitation for your files. c.. Store your own private Documents to CRM-Objects. Go to www.mscrm-addons.com and download the Add-On! support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Rel...

Macro Help

help me #2

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

dates from Access > Outlook Calendar
I would like to be able to add events to a shared Outlook 2007 Calendar directly from our Access 2007 database. It seems fairly easy to do it from Outlook to Access (though I haven't tried it!) but I can't find anything straightforward for doing it the other way. We would like to fill in the event details in an Access form and then, if possible, have the basic date and times saved/ transferred/ whatever! to the Outlook calendar - simply to save the extra step of doing it manually. I have used Access for a few months but have not done any real coding - (someone in the ...

Creating E-R Diagrams In Visio Based On ACCESS Database
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C48BB9.47434CA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need to generate an E-R diagram for an ACCESS database that I have = setup. In ACCESS I have defined all of the table relationships using the = relationships tool. Now I am looking for a way to import that = relationships data into Visio to create a more formal and commented E-R = diagram. Any ideas? Thanks, Gary --=20 Gary Novosel Recursion (noun). See recursion. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C48BB...

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help