Help with importing forms

I just loaded Microsoft office 2007 on my computer and then moved all my old
excell spreadsheet over to the new home and office 2007.  When I brought up
all my client spreadsheets and I had a logo on the page that was previously
loaded  on the spreadshhet they all come up blacked out.  I tried printing it
and it prints black as well.  Why is this happening???  I have had this
spreadsheet with the logo for years and never had a problem with the old
version of excel.  does anyone know how to fix this.  I can't seem to find a
help phone number either.
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:45:01 -0800, kimandkim
<kimandkim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I just loaded Microsoft office 2007 on my computer and then moved all my old
>excell spreadsheet over to the new home and office 2007.  When I brought up
>all my client spreadsheets and I had a logo on the page that was previously
>loaded  on the spreadshhet they all come up blacked out.  I tried printing it
>and it prints black as well.  Why is this happening???  I have had this
>spreadsheet with the logo for years and never had a problem with the old
>version of excel.  does anyone know how to fix this.  I can't seem to find a
>help phone number either.

Please ask your question in a newsgroup supporting Excel; this group is for a
different program, Microsoft Access. The webpage can be confusing and may have
misled you.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Form records has only 1 but should have many
I have a main form with a button when click will execute: Private Sub btnCreateEmployee_Click() DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEmployee", acNormal, , , acFormEdit, acWindowNormal End Sub Most of the time when the frmEmployee opens up will show only 1 record on the record selector. I need to return to the main form and click the button again to open up the frmEmployee again to see there are many records on the record selector, any idea? Alan, Try leaving out some of the arguments. DoCmd.OpenForm "frmEmployee", acNormal This should do the trick. Also make sure there is not...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

BCM History Import?
I was SO hoping that the 4.0 DM wizard would handle Business Contact manager history, but no such luck. Guess I'll have to create my own data map. Has anyone done this? (and would be willing to share?) -- Thanx Grizz GrizzlyTech: I've spent way too much time redoing the maps for linking Accounts and Contacts together for importing BCM 2007 data into CRM Live. The problem with history is not being able to export it to .CSV and then linking it to the correct contact and/or account. Do you know of a way? Thanks, Lon ___________________________________________________________ L...

Import data using macro
Hi, how do you use excel to import a text file using a macro to do the work for you? I start by creating a new workbook. Then turn on the macro recorder and open that text file. (Try not to make errors--it can make clean up troublesome.) Then format the worksheet (headers/footers/page layout/filters,freeze panes) exactly the way you want. When you're done, turn off the macro recorder. Close the imported file and back to your other workbook. Insert a giant button from the forms toolbar on the first worksheet (with instructions). Then save it. Now go into the vbe and start tweakin...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Form updating on it's own!
I have a front-end / back-end situation where the tables reside on the back end machine and the forms on the front end. When I opened the form, which allows for simply data entry via some text fields, as I was typing into the first field, the form cleared! When I checked the tables, the data I had typed to that point was there... Almost like the back end PULLED the data from the other machine! Any ideas on what can cause this to happen? TIA... Dale: Yes, I know about the tab order. There are about 15 fields on this form. I was in the middle of the very first one in the tab order.....

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Import from MS Outlook 2000
Hi, I need to import into my Entourage 2004 all my data from an Outlook.pst file created in Microsoft Outlook 2000 for Windows. Can you please tell me how I can do it??? Thanks and Happy Holidays!! JM Yepez Hi Jose, This newsgroup is for questions about converting between versions of Microsoft Access database software, and hardly anyone here uses Macs. Probably what you'l have to do is to use Outlook to open the PST file and export the items it contains to a format that Entourage can import. If there's a better answer, you're more likely to get it from an Entourage forum. ...

Macro Help

help me #2

Create and set up custom forms in OWA
Hey there! I read, that it is possible to convert custom forms to asp so that they can be used in OWA. Is there another tool than Microsoft Outlook HTML Form Converter to do the conversion-part? Do you know of an article that describes exactely how to set up such a form and where to install it etc. Like: What to do after I turned the Outlook custom form into an ActiveServerPage? Thanks for any help, Reto. ...

Pop Form Based On individual Customer
How would you assign a pop up message for an individual customer for example let say i go to the record john doe I want to assign a pop up message for that specific customer so who ever enters into that record the message will pop up automatically with notes or the user cld add notes. I have the following Customer Table Pop Up Message Table CustomerID(PK) MessageID(PK) LastName CustomerID(Lookup Customer Table) FirstName Note SS# Address1 Address2 City State Zip Phone ...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help