Help with date range please

I have a bunch of data access pages set up.  Working showing the datafor a particular data.I have new plans and need to have a date range choosen by a user onthe page itself, then that data to be shown for the entered range.so the query would be a select query summing with the date criteriabeingbetween [startdate] and [enddate]problem is how do i either create a calendar control or two drop downson the page itself that the user can change to view the nessisarydata.  Im assuming a command button will also be needed.is there a way to pass the values from controls on a dap to thequery ???
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

sumifs help

Setting the range of a dialog box slider
Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of the control (the class wizard only creates a class for the dialog box), is there a way to attach a CSliderCtrl class to the resource or is there some other way to access the object in C++. SiBorg wrote: > Can anyone help me to set the min and max values of a slider control on a slider control in a dialog box, I created the control with the resource editor and do not know how to access the class of...

Help !

how can I get a cell to change color by date to indicate expiery t
I'm trying to get the cell color to change from green to yellow to red as a date entered in the cell gets closer to that date plus 12 months or 36 months. ie some task was completed on 1 Jan 08 and will last for 24 months so I want the cell to read green if the date is still good turn yellow a month or 2 before it expires and turn red and clear the date if expired. So if the cell is empty it should show red. But I want to be able to update the date the task was completed ie it was completed again on the 15 Dec 10 before it expired so I want the countdown to expiration to restart f...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

SMTP incoming routing based on UserID..Urgent please...thanks in a
Hi, I have my requirement as follows: - I have a single domain called test.mail.biz i want that all my incoming e-mails should land to my exchange server. However, there are few "users" whose mailboxes are on a different non-exchange server. I have MX record and remote domain configured on SMTP host for normal domain based routing. Is there any method by which I can tell SMTP that any mails coming for user1@test.mail.biz should get relayed to some other server?rest of the users should get relay to my exchange mail server. Any help appreciated. Thanks again This might work: ...

REMOVING GAPS IN DATES
I want to chart some production data. Right now I have a x-y scatter and it plots the dates on x-axis and the data on the y-axis. The boss would like the dates that we did not run production to be cut out of the chart. So, if we ran on 01-01-04 to 01-02-04 and picked up again at 03-01-04, then only the days that we ran would be on the chart and evenly spaced throughout like 01-01-04, 01-02-04, 03-01-04, etc. If anyone would give me a hint it would be very helpful. Thank you. Erick YOu could change your chart type to "line" remove lines and leave markers and select chart optio...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Chart and Data range
Hello I'm using a chart dayly and i would like that the chart take all the data without selecting source data within data source and updating the range manualy. Thanks for Help Louis Do a Google search for: Excel dynamic chart or go to http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Louis" <Louis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2F4B7D-82E2-47F9-9D05-79BEE769CFC2@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I'm using a chart dayly and i would li...

Date Format #8
Dear friends, Everytime I type the Date of 10 Dec. 2005 as 10/12/2005, it converted to 12/10/2005 and it refused to be modified when I try to adjust it from FormatCells. -- Regards, ------------------------------------------------- Mahmoud Metwally Ali Jaicorp IT Manager Office Tel. : (202) 3471495/361 Mob. : (2010) 5195169 Look in the Control Panel>Regional Settings and make sure that you don't have English (United States) selected. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Mahmoud Metwaly" <m.metwally@jaicorp.com.eg> wrote in message news:OvoRcV$dFHA.3012@tk2msftngp...

Macro Help

help me #2

Can Excel notify me when a date is due?
I am currently setting up an Excel spreadsheet to calculate dates, and I was wondering whether Excel could notify me somehow 2 days before a date I have calculated, or to somehow flash up that the date is due. Does anyone know how to do this, or would I somehow have-to transfer the dates I have calculated in Excel into Outlook? Hi Claire Use a helper cell with A1-2 and use that cell in the change event Try this http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Claire Chandler" <Claire Chandler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Named Range
I'm creating a template in which a user can copy & paste their records and format it a certain way w/a macro button. One portion of the macro should create a named range for all records that appear in column J, starting at J4. However, as you can see from my code the marco is always going to name whatever is in between J4:J748 (this is how many records are in the document I am working with). I can't figure out how to fix it - any suggestions appreciated. Range("J4").Select Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select ActiveWorkbook.Names.Ad...

dates from Access > Outlook Calendar
I would like to be able to add events to a shared Outlook 2007 Calendar directly from our Access 2007 database. It seems fairly easy to do it from Outlook to Access (though I haven't tried it!) but I can't find anything straightforward for doing it the other way. We would like to fill in the event details in an Access form and then, if possible, have the basic date and times saved/ transferred/ whatever! to the Outlook calendar - simply to save the extra step of doing it manually. I have used Access for a few months but have not done any real coding - (someone in the ...

Your Help is Appreciated

Variable Range Sort
Hello I am trying to setup a macro to sort a variable range. I need to sort from A3 to L, but the L row would be variable... I know if I select A3:L3 and then do End(xlDown) that would be a start but I am not sure how exactly to work this into the sort portion..... A start is.... Range("A3:L3").Select Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select but I am stuck now... I can't figure out how to set the range in sort to something like that. I need to sort ascending with column E then secondary with column C. Dim wks as worksheet dim LastRow as long ...