help I can not post

sorry another test

0
rebelscum0000
4/26/2007 2:48:33 AM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

sumifs help

Public Folders can't receive email from outside sources.
This is on an exchange 2003 server. When external email is addressed to the public folder the sender gets these messages. I can send to this address from inside without error. Suggestions please. Thanks. Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:30:23 -0700 Final-Recipient: rfc822;SubbasinPlanning@nwppc.org Action: failed Status: 5.2.1 X-Display-Name: Subbasin Planning Download Attachment: attachment21 Attachment21: Reporting-MTA: dns;mail.nwcouncil.org Received-From-MTA: dns;gw1.nwcouncil.org Arrival-Date: Mon, ...

Help !

how can I get a cell to change color by date to indicate expiery t
I'm trying to get the cell color to change from green to yellow to red as a date entered in the cell gets closer to that date plus 12 months or 36 months. ie some task was completed on 1 Jan 08 and will last for 24 months so I want the cell to read green if the date is still good turn yellow a month or 2 before it expires and turn red and clear the date if expired. So if the cell is empty it should show red. But I want to be able to update the date the task was completed ie it was completed again on the 15 Dec 10 before it expired so I want the countdown to expiration to restart f...

Help with this thing

can deleted folders be re-stored?
Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to know if they could possibly be re-stored someway? HELP PLEASE!!! Did you empty your Deleted Items folder already? If not, there should be a + sign beside your Deleted Items Folder. Click it to locate your deleted folders. If not, try this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm Good luck! "Lydia" <Lydia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0BBE54-1B33-4465-B984-E6C477367435@microsoft.com... > Accidently deleted some important folders and I wanted to k...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Can't load old .PST files
I have Microsoft Outlook 2000 and have saved my .PST files before reformating. After installing Outlook 2000, I tried to get all my mail/calendar/contacts back by using the .PST files I had saved but it doesn't work. I have a file named outlook.pst and one caled archive.pst. How can I use them? If trying to 'read' frm a cd you cannot OL requires read/write access. Copy frm cd to hd, ensure read only flag is off, then in OL File/Open/Personal Folders.... browse to location David "Louise" <pou@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:064201c36b45$9136f7c0$a101280a@p...

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

OWA 2K
THis is definitely a client side issue, happens from the internet or from the intranet. Whe I click on either the compose or reply button in OWA, the field where I would enter message text is blank with a red x in the upper left corner as if an image or control can't be located. Additionally, nothing happens when I click the attachment button. The problem is client specific. Running IE 6SP1 on Win XP Pro. I would assume that there is a broken control...how can I force a reload? I have attempted to remove controls hoping to reload them when reattaching to the OWA server, but no luck. TIA ...

Macro Help

help me #2

Can Excel notify me when a date is due?
I am currently setting up an Excel spreadsheet to calculate dates, and I was wondering whether Excel could notify me somehow 2 days before a date I have calculated, or to somehow flash up that the date is due. Does anyone know how to do this, or would I somehow have-to transfer the dates I have calculated in Excel into Outlook? Hi Claire Use a helper cell with A1-2 and use that cell in the change event Try this http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Claire Chandler" <Claire Chandler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

can't publish
I just tried to publish my site after updating it -- new page, text, photos, links -- did update hyperlinks. I get the following message. Is it on my site or my host's side? Server error: The page Thumbs.db has been modified by (unknown) on 14 Feb 2010 19:10:44 -0500. Thank you. It's you: When you open a folder in Thumbnails view, Windows creates a Thumbs.db file. For example, if you use Windows Explorer to open a folder in Thumbnails view, Windows creates a Thumbs.db file in that folder. Delete the Thumbs.db files that are contained in folders on the Web site ...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

How can I know if a e-mail was delivered succesfully?
Hello How can I know if a e-mail was delivered succesfully? I sent some days ago a confidential e-mail. I know that I can to set a e-mail before to send but not after... may be from Exchange server it's possible? Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003 Thanks Henpat no, that's not possible...if you didn't have delivery or read receipt selected before you sent the message, you can't do that afterward and get the receipt... "henpat" <henpat63@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7yToJyIFHA.2356@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How can I know if a e-mail wa...

Your Help is Appreciated

Can We Use "cout" in MFC? How About "string"?
How do we use "cout" in MFC. How about string maria("lennox")? None of them works. Please explain; maria Why in the world would you want to? Where do you think it is going to put it? For debug tracing, see my Logging Listbox Control on my MVP Tips site. joe On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:19:44 -0400, maria <<>> wrote: >How do we use "cout" in MFC. How about >string maria("lennox")? >None of them works. Please explain; > >maria Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http:...

bcc help