Format List Box!

Can I format a list box which has a query,so if one of the fields called
[Spelling] had the word "Spelling" it will change the colour of the font for
that row
Thanks for any help....Bob

0
Bob
10/11/2007 12:18:50 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

It's not possible with the native Access ListBox control. Instead, setup a
Subform control to resemble a ListBox and use ConditionalFormatting to
achieve the desired look. I think Arvin has a sample on his site here:
http://www.datastrat.com/Download2.html

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

"Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> Can I format a list box which has a query,so if one of the fields called
> [Spelling] had the word "Spelling" it will change the colour of the font
> for that row
> Thanks for any help....Bob

0
Stephen

USB Wireless adapter firewalled-is on exception list
I'm working on a dual boot PC for my daughter. I have a USB wireless-n adapter that for some reason WinXPPro SP3 has decided to firewall. I have the only excutable for it as well as the driver listed in the firewall exceptions list. It worked for a day or two but now WinFirewall seems to think it knows better. What gives? Aside from canning XP boot and go only with the Ubuntu boot. -- Für Elise - Support the Breast Cancer & Heart Foundations ...

negative number format

Change date format to European format

Formatting just some rows

How to list dates in a month of particular weekday
MY question is simple, sorry if i'm being stupid. Can anyone tell me how can i make a list which contains only dates of all the Fridays in a particular month? In a more advanced sense, can I create a list with all the Fridays AND Saturdays of a month? You didn't post a lot of detail about your setup. Assuming the month number is in A1 and your list of Fridays and Saturdays is to be listed in Column B starting at B1, put these formulas in the indicated cells... B1: =DATE(YEAR(NOW()),$A$1,8)-WEEKDAY(DATE(YEAR(NOW()),$A$1,2)) B2: =DATE(YEAR(NOW()),$A$1,8)-WEEKDAY(...

freezing formatting

Negative number formatting

Format Smartlist field

Enforce format

How to display a list of buttons at top of a SSRS report to call different reports
Hi All, I want a SSRS report to display a list of buttons at the top of a SSRS 2008 report like this: Overview Marketing Sales Procurement Inventory HR with each of the above buttons calling another SSRS report and displaying it below the toolbar displayed above. By default when the above SSRS report is called the SSRS report under the Overview button is displayed and depending later if the user click on Sales or Procurement or HR the appropriate SSRS report linked to that should be called. Can you please kindly share ideas how to imple...

sorting view lists
Has anyone been able to modify the system so that the lists of views for each object will sort alphabetically? thanks, Christian ...

Conditional Formating Help

Select Case Conditional Formatting Sub?

How to determine second (and then third) highest value in a list #2
I've got an excel spreadsheet full of data, and I wanted to create a column that would tell me what the second highest value was, given a list of cells. For example, I've got 8 columns (columns K through R), with headers "Team 1" through "Team 8". Below that, on the following MANY rows, are numbers, associated with scores for the team in that column. I'd like to have a column that tells me what score was 1st place, which was 2nd place, and which was 3rd place. Finding the 1st place one is easy, using the =MAX(K4:R4). But I'm at a loss to determine...

How to format the value in a cell?

Formatting numbers
Pub2002/XP - how to format numbers in a table - I want it to automatically space for thousands etc and align the numbers correctly ie. 1 650 243 500 etc You will have to do it manually, or copy and paste it from a spreadsheet. -- See if Courier font will do it. Most other fonts do proportional spacing i.e. the letter m is wider than an l. In Courier (maybe teletype, typewriter and a few other fonts) use the same width of space and thus will line up columns from row to row. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! "simonh" <si...

Distribution list
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello: <br> How do I create a distribution list in Entourage, I have tried help, and the website search. I just can not seem to find information. Is there a downloadable manual for entourage, out look is easier to find sources. You'd do better to post this to the Entourage Forum rather than to the Word Forum. My 'guess' is that Entourage is more geared toward personal as opposed to corporate environments, so distribution lists as such may not be a standard feature. Perhaps it's ...

Remove formatting from SSN
I exported some data from an Access database. The Social Security Numbers are in this format: 123-45-6789. I would like to change them all to 123456789. I've tried creating a Custom Format and formatting the cells, but nothing changed. Tried setting the format of a new column, then cutting and pasting or Paste Special into the new cells, but it keeps the old formatting. Is there an answer? Try this in a "helper" column: =TEXT(A1,"000000000") To retain your leading zeroes. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all corres...

Campaign Activity
I am interested in having a campaign activity created every time I add a new member to my marketing list. Is this possible through the interface? If so can someone please give me details on how to proceed? Is it possible through the SDK? I have looked at the DistributeCampaignActivityRequest but do not think this is what I want to use. The AddMembersByFetchXml and AddMember message are triggered whenever a member is added to a list (Remove messages also exist). You can use these to automatically create a activity when a member is added. There is one small problem with the AddMembersB...