Form - Movable Property Access 2007

For some reason I can't change the "Movable" property in the property sheetfor any of my forms.  I'm using Access 2007 and can't find any settings thatwould prevent this.  Can anyone help?Henry
0
Henry
3/4/2007 5:53:58 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Nevermind found the solution.-Office Button-Access Access Options-Current Database-Document Window Options select Overlapping WindowsAnd that was itHenry"Henry Hicks" <henry@carolinawest.net> wrote in message news:%23f89VYoXHHA.2316@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...> For some reason I can't change the "Movable" property in the property > sheet> for any of my forms.  I'm using Access 2007 and can't find any settings > that> would prevent this.  Can anyone help?>> Henry>
5
Henry

Reservation Form
I have an active website for my business. I built it in Frontpage 2002. It no longer will send email through the settings I used ( Reservation form) and I cannot get it to take any of the settings I give it. I do not think that my knowledge is sufisticated enough. And, I don't think that I am entering the information completely enough. I am using a simple form with a single enter button. Can you help? May be possible. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "FrontPage 2002 on windows XP" <FrontPage200...

Auto populate a form form an open form
Hi I have a main form with customer names and addresses and would like to add a control button on this form which opens up another form which is used for recording telephone calls on. What I have been trying to do is auto populate this call log form with information from the main form ie name and address? Any thoughts Thanks Chris Chris, Please don't re-post the same question twice. You have to be patient and wait for a reply. Responders are volunteers, and you may not get an answer right away. Posting twice causes some people to respond to the first post, while others are ...

Calendar Access
I need to allow a user access to another users Calendar and Contacts in outlook. I only want to allow view only access. How would I do this? you can grant them "reviewer" on a per-folder basis... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:14A07F43-8D54-4F6E-B073-33624F36F30B@microsoft.com... >I need to allow a user access to another users Calendar and Contacts in > outlook. I only want to allow view only access. How would I do this? Hi, Thanks for posting here. Based on your description, I ...

copy properties Under forms
Hi, I'm wondering if someone can help me with something on copying properties. I've checked the access help but can't find anything there. This is what i want to do. I'm copying text boxes, labels that has caption, name and other information in the properties that i want to keep when i copy the information to another tab on a form. Is there a way i can copy the property information without doing alot of manual work by going into each text or label box. I hope this makes sense. thanks for you help in advance. Keith When you copy a control, everything about the cop...

AutoText / Quick Parts in Office 2007
In Office 2003, Outlook used the autotext from Word. You create an autotext entry in Word and it was available in Outlook. I have now migrated to Office 2007, however the autotext from 2007 (now in a tab called “Quick Parts”) does appear in Outlook. Upon further investigation, saving anything in the various “Quick Parts” locations still does not make them available to Outlook. My question is: How do I tell Outlook to go look in the Word Quick Parts locations for the autotext features I need? -- Thank you, John Gregory ...

form pozition on screen
I would like to find form position on screen. It's similar to DoCmd.movesize, but I want discover "parameters' for form position (left corner, top corner, etc) Are you saying that you want to find out what the current position IS? If so, you can use something like this: MyFormLeftVariable = Me.Left MyFormTopVariable = Me.Top MsgBox "My Form is at " & MyFormLeftVariable & VbCrLf & MyFormTopVariable Or however you want to use it. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com ___________...

Excel 2007 lock-up
In Excel 2007, while saving a spreadsheet; selecting, deleting or inserting columns; etc, an hourglass appears on my monitor and I can hear the local hard disk spinning (the sound is more noticeable than when the hard disk is not being accessed). But, after the process ends, the hard disk repeatedly speeds up and slows down and I can't work on the spreadsheet (the hourglass remains on my monitor). Task Manager's "Application" page shows that "Microsoft Excel" is "Not Responding". And, the "Processes" page shows that the "Mem Usage" fo...

What is the purpose of 'Dummy' window in the Command forms
I am wondering why GP has Dummy window with title "~internal~" for the Command forms. For example Command_Financial form has Dummy window Do I need to create Dummy window for my Command forms. If so why I need it. Any comments appreciated!!! Hi Mandeep, The Dummy window is there as a placeholder. It really doesn't do anything, but should be there in order for the form to work properly since your form needs to be open for the commands to be available. The title ~internal~ just prevents this window from showing up in the Security assignment windows. Make sure that...

Password not requestested for Exchange access
We have users that log onto one domain for most network access, but sometimes need to access their Exchjange data on a separate domain. For quite a while , when starting Outlook, it would require the user to enter their username, password, & domain - at this point they would enter the username information and alternate domain, and would then be authenticate. Now, some users (after supposedly changing nothing!!) are starting Outlook, and it is going to a blank inbox. When they click Send/Receive, it says they do not have access rights to the mail folders/messages. For example,...

Form class module for non-existent form
Hi, After copying a form with a class module, something went wrong. I now have a class module for the new form, but the form no longer exists. I am unable to remove the in-limbo class module. I want to use that name for my form, which is not possible as long as that class module is in the way. How do I get rid of the in-limbo class module? I've tried repairing tha DB as well as "msaccess /decompile" but it hasn't helped. Anything else? Thanks, Kjell Kjell, A class module is not part of a form, but a separate module. It sounds like your 'in-limbo' module is...

Create hyperlink via macro? Word 2007
Having a problem creating a macro to insert a hyperlink in Word 2007. Here's exactly what I want it to do: 1. AFTER I highlight a few words or so in the document, I press the button/hotkeys that kicks off the macro 2. The Insert Hyperlink box comes up 3. The address bar gets prefilled with EXACTLY the same text (a lengthy, unchanging path to a file) EVERY TIME, then the macro STOPS or PAUSES running so that the user can enter a specific file name, which will change each time, thus completing the full path. 4. I click on OK and the hyperlink is created correctly. 5. We only...

Cannot open the Insert object (Pdf file) form Excel 2000(9.0.8968 SP-3)
Dear All, I am no idea why I cannot open the embedded object (Pdf file) inside Excel file which using Windows ME. Once clicked the object icons, then it shows the error message likes " the embedded object cannot be opened by the source application" I used the Adobe reader 6.01 as the source application. Actually, I searched the related forum from the Internet. However, I cannot solve the problem. Anyone helps? Thanks tlee Hi, I can't test 2000 in ME, but it works fine in 2003 under XP. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire &q...

Setting the Windows Cursor during Form Processing
hiya gurus I would like to force the mouse cursor to immediately become an hourglass when some long processing/quering commences on a form. it appears that it takes some time for Access to show the hourglass and usually only after the user clicks the form a couple of times because there appears to be nothing happening... Is there an easy way to do this from within Access.. I have done it in VB6 using Me.MousePointer = vbHourglass but this does nto work in Access.. any suggestions? cheers Jeff mmmmm Screen.MousePointer = 11 guess this does it? "jeff" <jeff@work...

Position 2nd Form according to 1st Form
I have 2 Forms. When the 1st Form is openned and want I open the 2nd Form, I want it to position itself about 15cm form the Left and 20cm from the top of the 1st Form. I am using Access 2003, Thanks. "AY" <AY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFA3A4B5-36D9-4A20-AB57-601290155335@microsoft.com... >I have 2 Forms. When the 1st Form is openned and want I open the 2nd Form, >I > want it to position itself about 15cm form the Left and 20cm from the top > of > the 1st Form. I am using Access 2003, Thanks. You should be able to use Nicole Calinoiu...

TOURNAMENT FORMS
Need tournament draw sheet single elimination template. You may find some old NCAA basketball tournament forms out on the web. Try http://google.com HHSTENNIS wrote: > > Need tournament draw sheet single elimination template. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

print preview in money 2007
i'm unable to find print preview option in Money 2007. it is there in earlier version of Money. Please help. In microsoft.public.money, haveaquestion wrote: >i'm unable to find print preview option in Money 2007. it is there in earlier >version of Money. Please help. It's under File, but it is grayed-out except for web pages. You might want to install software that lets you print to a PDF file (such as pdf995.com or cutepdf.com). "print" to a PDF file by File-Printing to that "printer". That way you can save a tree by viewing the PDF file. ...

Run Macro only if certain form is open
I have programed a maco to open one of various forms depending on criteria on an open form. Is there a way to run a "follow up Macro" based on which form opens? In other words can I run a macro based on wheather a certain form is active? -- Thanks, Chuck Take a look at the RunMacro Method of the DoCmd object. You can have it as part of the OnLoad of the form in question. Chuck wrote: >I have programed a maco to open one of various forms depending on criteria on >an open form. Is there a way to run a "follow up Macro" based on which form >opens? In other w...

Modal form opens on startup
Evenin' - I hope this doesn't come across as stupid, but I'm almost completely unfamiliar with Access. A client of mine has an Access 2000 database containing some business information, and he'd like to have me import it into Quickbooks. The problem I have is that I cannot get to the information to export it from Access. When the file is opened, I get a (I presume) modal form, configured as a 'splash screen' type of thing. Has my client's logo, and the name of the fellow who wrote the Access app. Click that, and it closes, then opens another form for...

Forms and Input Data
I created a report form on Sheet 1 and a set of input data on subsequen Sheets 2, 3, ... link to the report. The report is to show informatio on either of the data I select. Are there simple steps for me to pick either set of data I want t display on the report? I've thought of a pull-down menu so that if select "1", the report will show data set "1", and so on. Yet I don' know how to do it. I tried the "replace" command by highlighting al the cell in the Report sheet then type "2" in place of "1" to replac the data set then hitting...

Trying to delete form border, and it deletes all borders
I made a form with several individual areas that have borders. At the end I decided to try a border around the whole form. Now that I don't like it, I was trying to delete the form border, but it deletes all the borders in the form as well. How can I just delete the border around the form and not the rest of the individual borders? I'm actually on a different computer, because of the printing, will I be able to undo my way out of it maybe, or do I have to be on the computer where I made the form. One more question, will the form retain the undo feature for ever, or will it stop ...

how to solve "Non-modal forms cannot be displayed in this host application"
Hi, I am trying to make a modalless form in VB6 that is compiled as an ActiveX DLL. When i use VC6 to instance the activex DLL, my problem appears that "406 Non-modal forms cannot be displayed in this host application from an ActiveX DLL, ActiveX control or Property Page." I have my form in modalless style in VB6 and they should be instanced in VC. Does anyone know how to get this to work ? Many Thanks, Xiao http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=176468 -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "arbidol" <arbidol@tom...

When I type an e-mail in Outlook 2007, it is extremely slow.
Typing an e-mail in Oulook 2007 is extremely slow. I am typing faster than the words are appearing. This is only in Outlook. Word 2007 is fine. TB, you wrote on Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:18:07 -0700: > Typing an e-mail in Oulook 2007 is extremely slow. I am typing faster than > the words are appearing. This is only in Outlook. Word 2007 is fine. http://slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/slow.htm -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net Try this fix... seems to speed up O7 generally... http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=c262bcfd-1e09-49b6-90...

merge pics into publisher from access
Hi, I would like to be able to merge pics from access into my publisher document. However when i do a merge, i am only given the text fields and not the logo field which is a OLE data type in access. Has anyone done this sort of thing before. Thanks MO Never done it that way. The picture field should be a reference to the path and filename of the picture. "MO" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05a701c46e3c$22ed59d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I would like to be able to merge pics from access into my > publisher document. Howeve...

Vista, Outlook 2007 client synchronization error with crm 3.0
Hi, I am getting the error " An unknown error occurred while synchronizing daha to Outlook ". Any idea to resolve this issue? Kind Regards, G�rkan I am having this same issue, have you managed to resolve it? I have tried repairing outlook and crm and reinstalling crm but with no luck. Thanks K "Gurkan Erol" wrote: > Hi, > > I am getting the error > " > An unknown error occurred while synchronizing daha to Outlook > ". > > Any idea to resolve this issue? > > Kind Regards, > > Gürkan > > ...

Temporary Form with 2 Sub form Update Main Form And its Sub form ?
I have 2 table both are exactly same PatientRecordTransTb And PatientRecordTb I know many programmer don’t like TempTb, but in my case I don’t trust some one to mess with my Main record table. So simple solution is make tamp table and after review I click to transfer all records from temp Table to main Table So I have two forms . PatientRecTransFm record sources = PatientRecordTransTb PatientRecordMainFm record source = PatientRecordTb PatientRecTransFm has 2 button AddRecord And Delete Record Here is a short story of my code (NOT A Actual Code) mySQLString = &quo...