FindRecord2K works perfectly, how to display results in my form

I downloaded the findrecord2k search form. I would like to add a command
button that takes those results that are generated from the query and
displays them in my form. There are several command buttons available, would
it be easier to modify an event to include displaying the search results in
my form instead of the unbound control?
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Size of excel work book is not full screen
The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the window either. Maybe the workbook is protected with the windows option checked. Tools|Protection|unprotect workbook (if that option is available) You may need a password. Mike wrote: > > The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking > on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the > window either. -- Dave Peterson ...

Autocalc not working
When I select a group of cells, in most of my excel docs, the sum of those cells is displayed in the bar at the bottom of the sheet. In some docs, it doesn't work. I've right-clicked on the bar and sum is checked, but nothing happens. Is this my fault? Most things are. TIA Steve In those "some" docs, the numbers are probably entered/pasted as Text, rather than numeric values. To convert them, copy a blank cell, select your 'numbers' and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Add radio buttons. In article <fa2gsk$oit$1@news.datemas.de>, ...

Vlookup or Hlookup does not work
Hi, I need a simple formula... seems very diffucult to get In Sheet 1 I have employee names on horizontal line and a lot of numbers in vertical line. In Sheet2, i Have emloyee names on vertical line and in horisontal line i want to set up formula in sheet2 so that it calcualtes total number for each month for each name as per below sample: Sheet1 John Month days January 5 january 3 january 4 February 10 March 6 TOtal 28 Sheet 2 JOhn January February March 12 10 6 or at least John and 28 days total. Take a look SUMIF ...

Autojournal not working (Ken???)
I've been researching an Outlook problem and see several posts by Ken on the topic. Unfortunately, the fixes don't work for me... I would like the "Create new Journal Entry when starting new call" checkbox to be checked by default. IOW, I want every call made with the autodialer to be logged. I believe I have followed Ken's registry instructions correctly, but without success. (Exported registry branch follows.) I had to create the "Enabled" value, but the others were already there and set. I am running WinXP and Outlook 2002 SP-2. Any thoughts why th...

Export works
Using Office 2003 - When I export from Outlook 2003 it work and creates the PST file. When I try to import, browsing for file, I cannot find the PST file to import? It is there when I use Windows Explorer? Is there a setting missing or what? Thanks Always choose your save locations carefully ;-) By default Outlook export to the following folder; C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\ Make sure you include hidden and system files and folders when searching for pst-file. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creatin...

Open a Word Doc referenced in a form field
I'm trying to set a button to open a word doc that is referenced in a "DocName" field on my form. I've looked at several examples on this forum but am unable to make it flow just right. Are there any reference libraries I need to include? What is the most efficient method to do this?? Thanx for your help On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:12:00 -0800, Tom wrote: > I'm trying to set a button to open a word doc that is referenced in a > "DocName" field on my form. I've looked at several examples on this forum > but am unable to make it flow just right. ...

unable to enter data on form. help?
I have created a form using a relationship between two tables. This was to be a data entry form but when I try to enter data nothing happens. The cursor moves to the first field but typing doesn't result in data appearing on the screen. I could do with some help It sounds like you have based the form on a non-updatable query. For a list of why this might be so, see: Why is my query read-only? at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-61.html There are other possible explanations, e.g.: - you set the form's AllowEdits property to No - you set the form's Recordset Type property to...

Which versions of Publisher work with XP?
I tried to install my old version of Publisher (the one that came with my Gateway, with Windows 95) and it wasn't compatible with XP. I don't use it very much, just to make cassette and CD labels, so I don't want to pay top price for a new one. I would rather buy an older, used version from eBay. Which are the versions of Publisher that would work with XP? Also, I never bought used software before. Is there some kind of built in thing that prevents a second buyer from installing it? -- Dave Schwartz Commack, NY if you don't want to spend any money - take a closer look ...

Speakers not working.
My computer speakers (small ones) stopped working. Tried some new ones... same problem..no sound. Could someone instruct me how to check the drivers or sound card. Thanks. Outlook question? You should check to see if your speakers are muted. Go to Control Panel, Sounds and go thru all the links--volume control will have a mute button. If there's a speaker icon on the lower right, use that to get to the controls. You should ask about this in the forum for your operating system. "Terry" wrote: > My computer speakers (small ones) stopped working. Tried some new ones.....

How do i work out what each one has worked ?
Hi , i have a major headache trying to calculate what my Technical crew are doing. I currently have them entering their data as follows: Start times in Column A.....This is not always entered in order of tim Finish times in Column Tech initials in Column C,D,E & When i add the durations of each of their jobs, filtered using their initials...the total is accumulative which is wrong as no one can be in two places at the same time I would very much appreciate it if somone can help ...

Shift-F9 works but F9 does not
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003, it's slick. But, our company makes us work Offline and just do a "Send/Receive All (F9)" to keep our mailboxes in synch. This functionality does not work for me since upgrading Outlook. I can open each individual folder and press Shift-F9 and it will update just that folder, but that is very laborious. Pressing F9 doesn't even prompt me for my password, it just flashes the progress window and finishes. Pressing Shift-F9 will ask for my password the first time I do it. Even when I sneak and start Outlook in online mode, the s...

IMAP folders don't display
I'm using Entourage 12.2.3 on a MacBook Pro (OS X 10.6.2). I've configured Entourage to access my Gmail account using IMAP protocol. Some of my Gmail folders (labels) do not show up in Entourage. When I attempt to create the folder manually, I get an error message indicating that a folder with that name already exists. Any ideas about (a) why the folder doesn't show up in Entourage? and (b) what should I do to fix the problem? Thanks. Jerry On 2/11/10 3:04 PM, in article C799E902.1EA92%jerry.mccoy@gmail.com, "Jerry McCoy" <jerry.mccoy@gmail.com&g...

Report results in Email

Hyperlinks in Outlook Express Don't Work
Hi, For some strange reason, all of a sudden when I click a link in an email it doesn't go anywhere. And when I right click on the link, open link is not an option. Anyone have any ideas? I'm at tamahansen@yahoo.com. Thank you! Dan Dan Hansen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For some strange reason, all of a sudden when I click a > link in an email it doesn't go anywhere. And when I right > click on the link, open link is not an option. You should ask Outlook Express questions in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Did you try Tools>Internet Optio...

Documents not working over secure https link
I have published my sharepoint server using ISA server 2006 and I can access our site at the https without an issue and move around. However when I attempt to go to a shared documents folder or to open a document it attempts to open the folder using http instead of https. Has anyone else seen this? ------=_NextPart_0001_AD7F29C0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This may be an issue with the Alternate access mappings. Please refer to this blog or post your AAM settings here. http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/archive/2007/03/06/what-every-sharepoint-a...

filters in Outlook 2002 sometimes do not work
I have configured filters in Outlook 2002 to place mail from a specified account into a specific folder and it works, sometimes. Other times it just dumps everything into my inbox. I have four e-mail accounts and I would like each account to place the incoming mail in separate folders. Does anybody know why it works sometimes, but not others? My folder structure is as follows: inbox work mail folder mom's mail folder kid's mail folder dog's mail folder When the filter works, the mail is moved to one of the folders. If it decides not to work, it just dumps all the mai...

Problem with right-click->open a custom form sub-message class
I have made my own message class IPM.Note.MyClass and a subclass with the name IPM.Note.MyClass.SubClass. They both use the same form when they are displayed. In my inbox, both mail types can be opened by double-clicking on them and the correct form is opened. But when I right-click on a mail of the sub class it is opened in Outlook's own form which is not the intension. I use Outlook 2003 SP2 and I only use one .cfg file since the two message classes are very similar. Can anyone help me with the problem? ...

Radio Button on opening the form
Hello: I have know how to open the form using command button, but now I want to use Radio Option button to open the form consists of: 1. Show all supplier invoices 2. Show only outstanding invoices 3. Show only paid invoices I have created 3 types of Form using 3 types of query, and now I want to open it by using radio button with the button OK and cancel to open the form. Is there any website providing the sample of Radio button to opent the form. I want to studdy how to write the VBA for that. Thanks in advance. Frank You sure you want the form to open when the radio button is sel...

REQ: I need help working out this function.
I have a sheet with sales, stock and wks cover by 2 wks forward average sales(asuming I don't get any more stock). N.B. figures are actual and estimated. Date Sales Stock wks cover (K) (K) wk1 200 800 3.5 wk2 220 750 2.9 wk3 240 720 2.4 wk4 280 760 2.2 wk5 310 790 2.1 wk6 390 840 2.5 wk7 350 890 2.9 wk8 320 940 - wk9 300 900 - What I need is to take away my sales estimates from my actual current stock cover to give a better figure because I have big sales p...

My cursor doesn't seem to work on word works fine anyplace else
Basically when I am working on my laptop and typing a document, if I wanted to go back ,say a paragraph I normally would left click the cursor position and I'm there. But now it won't respond to new position and I can't click to the new position. Very frustrating. I have to use the buttons to move back or forward on my document. ...

Working with Excel worksheet in Word document
I need to export an Excel worksheet into a Word document but I need the table to wrap across pages. I tried it using the Paste Special command but that ended up putting the whole thing on one page - and cut off part of the table. I was able to get the effect I wanted by doing a simple cut & paste - but I also want to be able to work with the worksheet after I add it in and have all the formulas work. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. What if you import it twice, and use "Crop" to cover over the right edge on the left-page copy, and the left edge ...

Auto Save Add-In
I recently asked for help on the Auto sAve Add-in that was not retainin the settings after closing down. I was advised to load Service Pack 1/1a. I did this and also SP 2 an 3. However the problem has not been solved and it reverts to "Promp Before Saving" which is very annoying. Any other ideas on correcting this? Thanks :confused -- Charles ----------------------------------------------------------------------- CharlesF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=874 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26197 ...

Excel 2003 worksheet tabs missing at bottom of my laptop display
How do I get multiple worksheet table to show at the bottom of my Vista laptop display? The do appear at bottom of my XP desktop display. Thanks. Check Tools --> Options and on the [View] tab make sure that the "Sheet tabs" option at the lower right has a check in the box next to it. "Quixote" wrote: > How do I get multiple worksheet table to show at the bottom of my Vista > laptop display? The do appear at bottom of my XP desktop display. > Thanks. They could be just barely off the screen: Window|Arrange|tiled and resize the way you like. ...

How to check continuous form fields
I have a tabbed form, when I switch from one tab to another, it checks to make sure that none of the mandatory fields are missing. However the code that checks the records on tab #1 (which is the code below after the elseif), the code only checks the first record. I can not figure out how to modify the code to get it to look at other records on the form that may be present. Any suggestions on what modification I would need to make here would be helpful. thanks! If TabCtl4 = 1 Then Dim CkCtls As New Collection CkCtls.Add "DRNo" ...