error connecting to linked tables

I built my own program for logistics purposes and use it on the intranet.
Everything was OK till I had to reinstall my computer due to virus attack.
Now I cannot connect to linked tables. I always receive message that MS
Access encoutered a problem and have to be closed. I installed all updates
and SP3 and compatibility pack... no use :( MS error reporting site simply
suggests to by new version of office. Now I use 2002 version.

Anybody knows the solution? It have to work because almost 4 month it worked!
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel Progrom Error

Frequent disconnection of Internet Connection.
Frequent disconnection of Internet Connection. I have a desk top PC and use Win XP as operating system. The problem I am facing since a few days is that of internet frequent disconnection. My ISP is Reliance Broadnet and the connection is a high speed wired one. Of late the connection works for 5 to 8 mins and then hangs for 1 or 2 mins. before restarting. The Tech guy from Reliance says that there is no problem from their side even though the ping report clearly shows the intermittent starts and stops. The Reliance Tech guy is going to bring his Lap Top tomorrow and test this...

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

Links #20
I have an external cell reference in an OFFSET function in cell A1 of the workbook named J:\Strategic\Balanced Scorecard\BSC Reports\[Performance Summary.xls] that contains the following code: =UPPER(OFFSET('J:\Strategic\Balanced Scorecard\BSC Reports\Client\[AR - Profit by Segment - Quarterly.xls]Data Entry'!$A$8,(MATCH('J:\Strategic\Balanced Scorecard\BSC Reports\Client\[AR - Profit by Segment - Quarterly.xls]Report Page'!$C$3,'J:\Strategic\Balanced Scorecard\BSC Reports\Client\[AR - Profit by Segment - Quarterly.xls]Data Entry'!$A$8:$A$82,0)-1),7,1,1)) This...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Can you link many workbooks to one template? And Update?
I tack around 100 different workbooks. All are the same "template"; however, I often update the formulas and therefore must go back to each workbook and update them formulas. Is there a way to link all of the workbooks to a "template" to calculate the formulas? And can I change the one template formula so all the workbooks are updated at once? ...

Troubles connecting to CRM3.0 with Office Client
Hello all. I have some serious troubles connecting to our hosted CRM3.0 service by using the new updated CRM Client 3.0. First I install the client that I download from Microsoft/download, and then I try to install it. The first issues is that when being asked for the address to this CRM server you wanna connect to to install application tells me that it cannot connect to the CRM system. I can login to the system using the webinterface. Im using the new client for Windows Vista and Office 2007, and im using Vista + Office2007. Our CRM3.0 Server is behind a ISA firewall and is usi...

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

outlook.pst error message
When I attmept to open Outlook 2000 (in Windows XP) I get an error message that the file C:Documents and Setting\Owner Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst has detetected an error. It tells me to quit all mail-enabled applications and then use the Inbox repair tool. I have tried to run the repair tool many times and it always crashes before it fin9shes scanning the files. One time it finished the scan and stated that files were damaged and it asked if I wanted to Repair those files. I said yes and it froze up and would not respond. Are there any other ways ...

hide sys files from ODBC connection
Hi everyone, I have an ODBC connection in Microsoft Access to download data from a SQL server. One problem is that the Import Object window will display not just the databse tables that I want to download, but it also lists all the Information_Schema tables and the sys tables. I would like to disable the display of the Information_Schema and sys tables because this ODBC connection will be used by users that do not need to know the system information on SQL. The SQL login of this ODBC connection currently is in the "guest" group, and have a "public" checked...

Set character specificiations for field in a table
Hello, I am working in a table in MS Access 2003 and one of my fields is store number. Stores are either a 3- or a 4-digit number (ex. 111, 1234). I have the data type set as text, but I can change it to number if it needs to be. Is there a way that I can set the field properties for the store number field so that the store number will always appear as a 4-digit number and if the store has only 3-digits it has a leading zero? Basically, if it is 4-digits already it will appear as is (ex. 1234), but if it is only 3-digits it will look like this: 0111. Any help you can prov...