Error code 2293 using windows live email

Hi

I have recently installed windows live email and have Windows 7.

I have a Access 2003 database of club members.  I can no longer email
members by clicking on a button.  The button runs the following code:

Private Sub btnEMail_Click()

Dim vMessage As String

    On Error GoTo ErrorCode

    vMessage = Nz(DLookup("EMailSubject", "tblPersonal"))
    DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , , EMail, , , vMessage, , True
    AddHistoryRecord MembersNo, "E-Mail Sent :-   (" & vMessage & ")"
            'add history record
    lstHistory.Requery
    Exit Sub

ErrorCode:
    If Err = 2501 Then Exit Sub
           'user Cancels E-Mail
    Beep
    MsgBox "Error Code " & Err & "; " & Error

End Sub

I can also not mailmerge to email using Word.

In both cases I get "Error Code 2293 - cannot send email".  Both worked OK
using Windows XP.

Can someone out there help?

Thanks

Dennis
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Excel Progrom Error

can't find RIS services on a windows 2k3 enterprise sp2
Hello from Spain, i was studying RIS (Remote Installation Services) on a windows 2003 enterprise edition servicepack 2 when i realise i couldn't locate the item for installation on the add/remove program dialog box. I found a "windows deployment services" item but nothing about RIS, altough i could find all the documentation in the Help and Support Center. What am i doing wrong? What is happening? RIS was replaced by WDS in Win 2003 SP2. WDS can work in legacy (RIS) mode. If you'd like to study RIS because you've got some old literature, then inst...

Sharebuilder account import error

Followup on Copy Objects from Another A2007 db using vba
I created a form with several listboxes (one for each type of object...) allowing a user to select a "sandbox" FE (where newly modified objects have been tested...) and a "Production" FE (where users log in using Tony's AutoFE). The user selects the objects he wants to copy in each listbox (one listbox to a tab...), then clicks the "TransferSelected" button. Herewith the event procedure: Private Sub btnTransferSelected_Click() Dim ctl As Control Dim lngObjectType As AcObjectType Dim strObjectType As String Dim varItem As Varian...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Macro using a cell reference
I have an aplication called DPlot that can take commands from inside excel using macros. I managed to interact already with it using the following: - Sub DownElevation() ' ' DownElevation Macro ' Macro recorded 24/03/2010 ' ' Channel = DDEInitiate("DPlot", "System") DDEExecute Channel, "[ContourViewChange(,-1)]" DDETerminate Channel End Sub Sub UpElevation() ' ' UpElevation Macro ' Macro recorded 24/03/2010 ' ' Channel = DDEInitiate("DPlot", "System") DDEExecute Channel, &qu...

Create 2nd form using totals from 1st form
I have a main form called an invoice form where a user enters in information into Access regarding an invoice such as Invoice #, Invoice date, Vendor, etc. There is also a subform embedded in the Invoice form that shows lawyer details such as hours, rates, and projects and calculates a total amount per lawyer. My problem is I need another form which groups by invoice # the total fee amount per project, NOT per lawyer - and allows the user on this form to code the fees to a specific department and account so that the invoice can get paid. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? I ...

Problems with Using Query with Analyze it with Microsoft Excel
We have a problem with Access 2003 and EXCEL 2003. I have a QUERY from ACCESS 2003 and hit the following sequence of commands - "TOOLS" "OFFICE LINKS" and "ANALYZE IT WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL". I notice the Excel pops up and I see fields being imported and when it is down the Excel spreadsheet is blank - not even a blank spreadsheet comes up. What am I doing wrong. We need Access 2003 to link to the data in Excel so we can edit and modify it using EXCEL as well as ACCESS. Thanks for your help. JW ...

ERROR

Outlook Express: emails printing too large
When I retrieve my emails they are easy to read. When I print the emails off the font is very large -- 14 pt or larger. What do I need to change to reduce the printable font to normal 10 pt size? ...

error, chkdsk

error 0x800CCC0F

html format email
How can I, if possible, create html formatted email and/or email templates in crm? I can write some custom add-ins in c# if needed. Thanks, J On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:41:24 -0500, "Scanner2001" <jeffsanders125@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I, if possible, create html formatted email and/or email >templates in crm? You can create html email templates. The secret is to create them in another tool eg Notepad or Dreamweaver then open the html in IE and then cut and paste into the CRM email template window If you have graphics only links to the images are copie...

4.4.7 error

Maunfacturing receipt window
It would be nice if the manufacturing receipt window worked like the other inventory lot entry windows. When in the manufacturing receipt window, receipt entery, lot numbers the tab does not move you down to the quantity to receive entry but instead to "link". This makes for a time consuming process for entering many lot numbers as you have to use the mouse. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do no...

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Cannot remove email from user
Exchange 2003 on Windows server 2000, selecting an SMTP email for a user and selecting to remove it. Once removed it comes back within a few hours - arhhhhhh!!!! It's driving me crazy because it makes itself the primary address aswell. Any help would be greatly appriciated. you mean an smtp address? is "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy." selected? is it an address your recipient policy specifies? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] <itsshaz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1152197598.537329.317470@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > Exchange 2003 ...

Email Just One Sheet
Is there a way to email just one sheet of many in a workbook as a attachment. I have supervisors in the field that have field tickects they keep in one work book. They email them over a satelite connection, so I would like to just send the ticket for that day. Thanks, Chance Hi Chance Ron de Bruin is the expert on this. Tons of code at his page http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm and at the very end a free downloadable add-in that does this and more for you. -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Excel MVP Followup to newsgroup only please "Chance" <clagarde@tetratec.com> skrev ...