Docs for Microsoft Office 12.0 Access,Database Engine Object Library?

I'm sure it's just a lapse on my part but I am unable to find any official
documentation for

"Microsoft Office 12.0 Access,Database Engine Object Library"

I have created this C# code so far using Google usenet searches.

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.DBEngine engine = new DBEngineClass();

engine.CreateDatabase(dbfile,
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.LanguageConstants.dbLangGeneral,
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.DatabaseTypeEnum.dbVersion120);

It doesn't look like it, but each line comes at great pain and time expense.

I have a fairly extensive project to complete right away and am sure that the
documentation will be of great assistance. Surely Microsoft does not want me to
continue to rely only on Google (plus some reflection) for my work.

0
Paul
2/21/2008 7:02:50 AM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Ok, it seems to be in:

Access 2007 Developer Reference > Microsoft Data Access Objects (DAO) Reference > DAO Reference > DBEngine Object

Now if it were just written for c#...

> I'm sure it's just a lapse on my part but I am unable to find any official
> documentation for
>
> "Microsoft Office 12.0 Access,Database Engine Object Library"
>
> I have created this C# code so far using Google usenet searches.
>
> Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.DBEngine engine = new DBEngineClass();
>
> engine.CreateDatabase(dbfile,
> Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.LanguageConstants.dbLangGeneral,
> Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.DatabaseTypeEnum.dbVersion120);
>
> It doesn't look like it, but each line comes at great pain and time expense.
>
> I have a fairly extensive project to complete right away and am sure that the
> documentation will be of great assistance. Surely Microsoft does not want me to
> continue to rely only on Google (plus some reflection) for my work.

0
Paul

Microsoft Outlook needs to close.
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002. Whenever I login on the machine with user login outlook doesn't run and the following message pops up:- "Microsoft Outllo has encountered a problem and needs to close" While on Administrator login, it is working properly. In error report following is the data: App Name: Outlook.exe App Ver: 10.0.2616.0 Mod Name: ntdll.dll Modversion.5.0.2195.5400 Offset: 0005c41 Please help. ...

since installing microsoft xp anything i try to print from excel .
Printing pages is always iffy. Sometimes the 3 or 4 pages print, most times I get 1/4 of one page, none of another and a full page correctly. I'd try downloading a fresh/new printer driver. My old printer needed more memory to print pages with lots of info on them. eirego wrote: > > Printing pages is always iffy. Sometimes the 3 or 4 pages print, most times > I get 1/4 of one page, none of another and a full page correctly. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

access to autofilter with protection #2
is there a way for me to allow another party to use the autofilter facility to manipulate data whilst protecting the data from being accidently or intentionally edited or deleted ...

Link to a doc
I want to be able to have a document link to a contact. Every contact has an excel file that is saved on another server that contains there marks and I want to be able to attach the document. This would eliminate a step for my users. I also need to be able to open the document, post a mark and then be able to save and overwrite the original. Is this possible..... ...

Insert XML into a XmlDocument object
I'm trying to inset XML into a XmlDocument that already has data in it. Does anyone have and c# examples (vb.net will work) or ideas on how to do this? Thx...sonny What do you mean ? If you want to append xml to an existing xml, then you can use either XmlNode.InsertAfter (), AppendChild() or some other functions from the XmlNode class. Sonu MyBlog: http://weblogs.asp.net/sonukapoor/ >-----Original Message----- >I'm trying to inset XML into a XmlDocument that already has data in it. Does anyone have and c# examples (vb.net will work) or ideas on how to do this? Thx......

Microsoft Word 2004 extreme lag.

Auto-Scale of X-Axis to NOT start at 0
Hi, I've got a dynamically changing x-axis range of values. If you choose one option (option button) the x-axis goes from 0-60, option two it goes to 80-140, option 3 it goes from 160-200. However, for those graphs on options 2 and 3, it always manages to display the graph from 0, which I don't particularly like, as 3/4 of the graph is wasted on white space. Is there a way to properly auto-scale the x-axis to the limits (or just outside) of the x-axis data array? I don't particularly want to record a macro for this... Many thanks Phil ...

continious page nos while inserting pages from 2nd doc to 1st doc
i have 3 pages template in 2nd page from macro i am inserting file doc2 where bookmarks are there for i=0 to 2 Selection.GoTo What:=wdGoToSection, Which:=wdGoToLast Selection.MoveUp Unit:=wdLine, Count:=1 Selection.InsertBreak Type:=wdSectionBreakContinuous Selection.InsertFile Filename:=mstrTemplatePath, Range:="mtaLoop", ConfirmConversions:=False, Link:=False, Attachment:=False For Each frmfld In ActiveDocument.FormFields Select Case frmfld.Name Case "mta070" ...

Cannot create users 12-26-03
I just recently installed SBS2003. I have had CRM since the end of novemeber and was going to install it on this new server once it was built. Everything installed fine until I went to create a user. I am logged on as administrator and I try to access the site to create user. I get am error trying to open the site in order to add a license to the user. I cant even go trough the deployment manager to add a user because it tells me I do not have sufficient privileges. Has anybody run into this problem and had found a work around? Just for technical purposes I am running SBS2003 on a...

Moving office 2008 to a new mac
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I bought a new Mac, at this moment i have a MacBookPro width has installed Office 2008 and i need to install my office 2008 in my new Mac how can i proceed? As I understand it: The End User License Agreement (EULA) permits you to install using the same product key on one Desktop & one Laptop system per license. You are permitted to *run* the software on only one of those systems at a time. So based on what I can tell from your message you should be able to just install Office 2008 on the second system. If you'r...

Access 2002 vs Access 2003 10-19-07
I recently purchased the book, Access 2003 Inside Out only to find out the OfficePro XP uses Access 2002. Is any appreciable difference between A02 and A03? Thanks you Harold HaroldT <HaroldT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently purchased the book, Access 2003 Inside Out only to find out the >OfficePro XP uses Access 2002. Is any appreciable difference between A02 and >A03? Appreciable, no. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links...

convert trial version to previous office 7 purchased
I have just purchased a Toshiba Qosmio Laptop. It has a trial version of Office 7 on it. I have tried to install a previously purchased key and cd for Office Professional 20077 but it doesn't work. HELP PLEASE...... Ta Deb Deb Before installing your Retail Office 2007 Professional you need to uninstall the Trial version and the Activation Assistant. -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA30...

Trying to install Microsoft CRM with OutLook on Windows 2000
When trying install MS CRM 1.2 disk 2 (Sales for Outlook), I am prevented from completing the install as I get the message "installation failed" "you must install SQL Desktop Server Engine separately". When trying to install it separately the setup seems to start running then stops after extracting files and doesn't complete. There are no error messages and nothing in the Event Viewer ? If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful for your help. Hi Installation take bit time,you have to wait.it updates with sp-3 etc.. Regards, Bhaskar.T "dhawgood" ...

just installed office 2007
Before I spend hours trying to do this can I get the toolbars etc at the top of the page looking anything like the old excel, there appears to be so much there that I dont use and the stuff I normall use I am spending ages trying to find it. It also takes up a lot of screen. I accept I am just new to this version but initially I dont like it, time will tell. thanks A few choices posted by Bob Phillips MenuExcel http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/ Tooolbar Toggle http://www.toolbartoggle.com XL Menu 2003 http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/ UBitMe...

What is Microsoft System Attendant?
Hello everyone, What does the Microsoft System Attendant do? Also would anyone know why I would find an all blank (no subject, no body) email from a user sent to the Microsoft System Attendant (SERVERNAME-sa@domain.com)? Thanks Dave The System Attendant mailbox on an Exchange server is used by the system for passing messages such as Server Monitor notifications. This account is created in the First Storage Group\Mailbox Store <server name> database when Exchange is installed. Thanks, Fitz Crittle This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ri...

OWA login error: Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Hello. We are on Exchange 5.5 sp4 with NT4.0 sp6a. I have serveral users that cannot log into OWA using ie6.0. I get a Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0005' Invalid procedure call or argument: 'Right' /exchange/USA/login.asp, line 27. This only happens to a few users. All their windows explorer's critical updates and patches are good. Has anyone seen this problem? Thanks "steve" <shn1970@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uu7Ph1meEHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello. We are on Exchange 5.5 sp4 with NT4.0 sp6a. I have serveral users > ...

Apply these internet pack for Microsoft Windows
--jxynqfiiwdurh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yqxwnlwmbp"; type="multipart/alternative" --yqxwnlwmbp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tqemyvtblym" --tqemyvtblym Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect ...

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

html docs to publisher docs
I have managed to delete the publisher file, but have the index and index_files. Is there a way I can reverse engineer these html files to the original publisher file? At the end of this article you will find a way to reconstruct your Publisher file from your web files: Common Sense Computing 101 aka "Why in the world would you lose your publisher file?" : http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/19/81461.aspx In the future, please post your web related questions in the web group and we will try to help you there: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign DavidF "w...

Downgrade from Office 2003
I installed Office 2003 on one computer then added an email account in outlook. I months later backed it up to a network drive, and then installed on a different computer Office XP and tried to import Outlook 2003 .pst file to Office XP. The result is there is a compatibility error. What is the next course of action? I haven't seen a problem with PST from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 (we don't use 2002). Try this. 1) Create a PST in Outlook XP 2) Attach it to the Outlook 2003 3) Copy the contents from Outlook 2003 to Outlook XP's PST. "Cronkite" <shawn.noble...

problems with hyperlinks to Xcel docs
I've gad sp2 installed recently and discovered that since: 1 - Hyperlinks to other Excel workbooks do not work, 2 - links to other office docs do work. I tried different method: Shift-Click or Ctrl-CLick but not luck so far. Any idea? Many TIA Joseph ...

Service Calendar Error -CRM Client for laptop Vista, Office 2007
Hi, I wanted to enable the Service Calendar functionality in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for Outlook I found the article KB916921 and done the thing in the article. <SubArea Id="nav_apptbook" ResourceId="Homepage_AppointmentBook" Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_servicecal.gif" Url="/sm/home_apptbook.aspx" Client="Web"> replace sentences by using the following sentence: <SubArea Id="nav_apptbook" ResourceId="Homepage_AppointmentBook" Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_servicecal.gif" Url="/sm/home_apptbook.aspx&...

No companies on login after 8.0 upgrade
User logins' seem fine. Error message says "A get/change first operation on table 'SY_User_Company_Access_REL' failed accessing SQL data". Click OK, & I'm at a company login screen with no companies to choose from. Any ideas? Log in as the sa and then go to System>Setup>User Access and check access to the companies that you want. "Richard Adams" wrote: > User logins' seem fine. Error message says "A get/change > first operation on table 'SY_User_Company_Access_REL' > failed accessing SQL data". Click OK,...

How to setup Outlook EMAIL for OUT OF OFFICE
My wife asked me how to set up MS OFFICE OUTLOOK for out of office assistant. I thought she was just being stupid then ... I soon discovered I must be too. The help menu says ... the following but I how do I can't seem to find the "Out of office assistant" so ... either I've smoked too much good stuff, I am not in the MS Exhange Server or, there is something wrong with the instructions. I've smoked too much to know which it is. Any ideas? cc: MS help menu below: This feature requires you to be using a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account. 1.. To turn out ...

Data Migration Manager and Attachments in CRM 4.0
We are using the Data Migration Manager to import data into CRM 4.0 from another system. All of our data seems to be migrating fine except for attachments. The note is important and the attachment appears to be there, but the size of the attachment is 0 kb, and We have followed all the steps in the help files including: 1)We put all the notes/attachments into a Notes.csv file with a column specifying the entity, a column that contains the unique (entity) id, and a column with the filename. 2)We moved all of the attachments to a sub-folder named 'Attachments' within the folder...