Default the field - Search Fields As Formatted in Acess 2003

Hi All,,

When I using the find function(Ctrl F), the check box of "Search Fields As
Formatted" is defaulted a tick sign. How to make it default as unchecked?
For this result, I can't find a single digit record number by using "001"
format.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

I thought that  Application.SetOption might do the trick. Something like
below can change the Find/Replace behavior.

    Application.SetOption "Default Find/Replace Behavior", 2

However this does not work:

  Application.SetOption "Search Fields As Formatted", False

Sorry.

--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"vintang99" wrote:

> Hi All,,
>
> When I using the find function(Ctrl F), the check box of "Search Fields As
> Formatted" is defaulted a tick sign. How to make it default as unchecked?
> For this result, I can't find a single digit record number by using "001"
> format.

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

state field Bank Management
The 'state' field is not currently available for Bank Management when modifying a cheque layout in report writer. Need to be able to pick this field up. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsG...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Column format when merging Excel data to Word labels
I have a four column Excel spreadsheet which I have Mail Merged into Word to create labels. One of the columns in Excel contains a list of four digit numbers. Some of those numbers begin with a zero. When I have merged the data into Word labels, the four digit numbers starting with a zero have the zero missing. I have tried all sorts of number formats in Excel but can't get the zeros to stay there when merged to Word. Can anyone help???? I'm using Office 2003. There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Wo...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

Format Painter APPENDS Conditional Formatting
Hi, I've this annoying problem in Excel 2007 that doesn't exist in 2003. When I use Format Painter, it is appending conditional formatting rules to the cell rather than over-writing them. How do I stop this behavior? -- Thanks, Bob I can confirm that in XL 2007 the Format Painter does append conditional formats Not sure how you can override this but will report it to MS -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Bob" <86c6c2e6-2146512712@news.postalias> wrote in message news:B97B5489-7309-4914-876E-3644ABF03...

OL 2003 MAPI problem
Is there a way to reinstall the MAPI components of OL 2003 ? I remember with previous versions I used to change to Corporate/Workgroup mode which would then install the MAPI components but I cant find any methods in this version. Thanks. Dave. The FixMapi.exe tool will usually resolve these type of issues for you. For details please see: 813602 Problems If There Is a File Conflict with the MAPI File on Your Computer http://support.microsoft.com/?id=813602 820865 You Receive an Error Message When You Start Outlook 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=820865 -- Hope that helps!! Thank...

How do you edit the main Exchange 2003 OWA title page?
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how to edit the title of the Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access pages (this is the main OWA page title)? I have found the logon.asp and logoff.asp pages and changed the wording and titles on these, but I can't find the main Exchange 2003 OWA page to edit. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance Ste It be under C:\inetpub\wwwroot/ You can edit it with frontpage "Ste" <stephenbrandley@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23WLcYn8NGHA.2036@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Can anyone please tell me how to edit the ti...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Exchange 2000/2003 database structure
We are looking to migrate from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. Documentation I have read previously states that in Exchange 2000 there is a .STM database that contains a copy of all of the attachments in the .EDB database - effectively doubling the amount of hard disk required. Is the same true with Exchange 2003? Its not true in Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003, the STM file hold the mail that was received by any method other than MAPI, and the EDB file holds mail that was received using MAPI. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "And...

Reducing The Account Format
Is there a tool that allows you to reduce the number of segments you have allocated to you COA in a company and consolidate the accounts? I have a client that has 5 segments and wants to reduce it down to 3. They have posted transactions. Will PST or the product from Corporate Renaissance do this? I know they can increase it... How would you reduce it? Would you be removing separators or remoing two segments? For example: AA-BB-CC-DD-EE to AABB-CCDD-EE or AA-BB-CC- DD-EE to AA-BB-CC? >-----Original Message----- >Is there a tool that allows you to reduce the number of segment...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Date format mm/dd/yy to dd/mm/yy ????
Any idea's on how to change an american date format to an anglish date format? Ie 10-JUN-2003 formated becomes 063/10/03 but I require the date as 10/06/03. Just tell Excel what format you want. Excel will default to your Windows Regional settings. But you can override that with a custom format: Format>Cells...>Number>Custom, and choose an existing format, or design one of your own. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "Whack" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:078601c3a353$15598ff0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Any id...

Extension Configuration
I am suddenly getting the following error message when I load Outlook 2003. I notice that somebody asked the same question on this Group in December 2003 but got no responses. Can anyone help this time please? The extension configuration file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Addins\fldpub.ecf" could not be installed. There is an error in the syntax or format of the file. Jockdownsouth <bobmacleanuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > I am suddenly getting the following error message when I load Outlook > 2003. I notice that somebody asked the same question on this Group...

"RecallType" field coding in transaction table
Hi All, Does anyone know the acceptable values, and their meaning, for the the "RecallType" field int the "transaction" table? So far I've figured out the following: 0 Nothing recalled 1 Return against a prior transaction 3 Void of a prior transaction 4 Process a work order recallNone = 0 RecallTransactionForReturn = 1 recallTransactionForRepost = 2 recallTransactionForVoid = 3 recallOrder = 4 recallTransactionOnHold = 5 "PGC_Developer" wrote: > Hi All, > > Does anyone know the acceptable values, a...

Current date field name
Hi! We would like to create a field so our Project Managers can easily see what was supposed to start prior to today. I can't figure out what the "name" for today's date would be. Is this close to being right? IIf([% Complete]=100,"Complete",IIf([start]<today,"Late", "Not Late")) Thanks for your help! Stacey Hi Stacey, the name of today's date is 'now()'. Hope that helps! Regards Barbara Am 10.03.2010 17:46, schrieb Stacey: > Hi! > > We would like to create a field so our Project Managers...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

cannot recieve email with outlook 2003
I have not recieved any email from my exchange server for the last two days. I can recieve email from the other user accounts I log with and use outlook 2003 but not one particular account. check antivirus files and everything is uptodate and clear. Where do I go next. Please help. Any suggestions. do I need to do something on my exchange server?? Please help. thank you. It sounds like you might have a problem with your mailbox on the Exchange server. There are a few tests to try to narrow down the problem. 1. Try creating a new profile in Outlook and setting up your Exchange account...

Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP2
I received a random drop network connection problem with our Exchange Server after installing 2003 Server SP1. The NIC drops the connection every 15 to 20 minutes. So after not finding any information that could help me out with this problem, I decided to uninstall 2003 Server SP1. I checked the issues with install the SP, but none of them address this problem. CPU info: Dell PowerEdge Windows 2003 Server Exchange 2003 SP2 Thanks, Billy You should post this to a Windows newsgroup, or follow up with your hardware vendor to see if there's a new driver. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange...

Outlook 2003
Hi, I have an Outlook 2003 rule that is set to forward messages to another account and move them to a specific folder. All the messages are moved correctly, but many of them aren't forwarded. The ones that are forwarded show up in sent items, so I can clearly see that the rule is not even attempting to send them (i.e. the message wasn't sent but lost in transit due to server/connection issues). Is this a known issue? Is there any way to fix it? Cheers, Chris. ...

Copying Conditional formatting 01-25-10
I am trying to copy conditional formatting for specific cells from one row and past them to another. I cannot use the format painter because I need to retain the existing visible format. How can I copy and paste just the conditional rules? Which version of EXCEL? "gibbylynn" wrote: > I am trying to copy conditional formatting for specific cells from one row > and past them to another. I cannot use the format painter because I need to > retain the existing visible format. How can I copy and paste just the > conditional rules? IN EXCEL 2007 if you ...