Decompile right click

Hello All

pretty simple question for you all. just upgraded to office 2007, but now my
access files dont have the right click compact or decompile. how do i set
this up again?
--
As always, any and all help appreciated! :)
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

That was never a part of the program. It was an something added. Have a look
here:

http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0039.htm
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"DawnTreader" <DawnTreader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello All
>
> pretty simple question for you all. just upgraded to office 2007, but now
> my
> access files dont have the right click compact or decompile. how do i set
> this up again?
> --
> As always, any and all help appreciated! :)

0
Arvin
5/11/2010 1:45:44 AM
Hello Arvin

thank you. i knew it wasnt a setting but i couldnt remember how i got it
before.
--

"Arvin Meyer [MVP]" wrote:

> That was never a part of the program. It was an something added. Have a look
> here:
>
> http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0039.htm
> --
> Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
> http://www.datastrat.com
> http://www.accessmvp.com
> http://www.mvps.org/access
>

> "DawnTreader" <DawnTreader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello All
> >
> > pretty simple question for you all. just upgraded to office 2007, but now
> > my
> > access files dont have the right click compact or decompile. how do i set
> > this up again?
> > --
> > As always, any and all help appreciated! :)
>

> .

View Effective Rights 2007 with multiple databases
I just thought I'd post a solution to a problem that I've been frustrated with for months. Perhaps others will find this useful. Problem: View Effective Rights in the Project Server 2007 Resource Kit doesn't allow the user to swich databases if there are multiple databases on the server. There is also a message about this problem at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc197528.aspx. that states: Caution: There is a known issue for the tool in which the list of databases returned for the “Check permission”, “for user”, and “on project” fields will automat...

Cryptography and Decompiling
Hi, I need to create a license code to be used for my application.... I am new to Cryptograpgy. I have seen some examples whereby you would store a Byte pattern in your code. For example encr.key= New Byte() {55,65,.....} Could someone decompile my app and obtain this key in order to "break" my license code ? Thanks ! On 1/9/2010 10:35 AM, Robbie wrote: > Hi, > > I need to create a license code to be used for my application.... > > I am new to Cryptograpgy. I have seen some examples whereby you would > store a Byte pattern in you...

No file functions at upper right
Anyone know what happened here? I have lost those little boxes at the upper right -- the boxes for minimize, maximize, and close. I do have them for the worksheet I'm working on, but if I close it, I get a blank window (title bar, icon buttons, and all that, but no open worksheet) that doesn't have the buttons at the upper right. I can close Excel (Excel 97) using the File...Exit command, but I can't minimize it and work on something else -- I have to exit the program. Hi Ernie View>Full Screen in the Menubar -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.ro...

Missing Sum at Bottom Right Corner
When I highlight a few cells, the sum of the numbers should show up i the bottom right corner of my screen. However, this is not appearing. How do I turn this feature on -- Ramro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ramrod's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2689 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47083 Make sure the status bar is turned on: tools|options|View tab|in the Show Section. Make sure that the statusbar is visible. window|arrange|tiled (and resize by hand) rightclick ...

/decompile
How do I do a decompile when I have two versions of Access on my machine? I have instructions to run msaccess.exe /decompile but that always runs 2000 and I want to run 97. When I fully qualify the path, it wont run because my folder names have spaces in them. Put quotes around it, as required for any path with spaces in it. "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:691e01c3b392$192fdc70$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I do a decompile when I have two versions of Access > on my machine? > > I have instructions to run msaccess.exe /decom...

Right Click Button
I downloaded the XY Chart Labler into Excel and I would like to add it to my right click button. Is there a way to add something to the right click button? Thanks. T.R. Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler? If yes, then Rob's code is open for you to change. But first save a copy (just in case) and second if this breaks Rob's addin, you can't complain to Rob! Get to the VBE and open the xychartlabeler project. Expand the project explorer until you can see Modules. Under Modules is code that adds the option to the menubars. It's called MOpenClose. Modify it slightly: In...

Save 2 clicks...!
Right click save 2 clicks with "Select All & Copy" on menue. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=615da064-bc24-4972-9497-0b8cc4db354d&dg=micros...

Administrative Rights
What are the required permissions to manage a GP deployment. I don't want to have the person administering GP to have domain admin rights, what rights does this person need to do their job successfully. MJ, have them login to GP as 'sa' when they need to perform admin tasks. The 'sa' credential uses the SQL server credentials but you don't have to give them access to the server. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com What about for doing updates to Great Plains or End of year updates? "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP" wrote: &g...

delegate rights issue
Is there anyway to see what a users has delegate rights to? Thanks, Cactus Try this script. Reporting on Meeting Delegate Forward Rules in Outlook http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/search?q=delegates James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Apr 3, 5:02 pm, "Cactus Johnson" <cactus.john...@cactus.com> wrote: > Is there anyway to see what a users has delegate rights to? > > Thanks, > > Cactus What I am interested in doing is checking the whole directory for what permissions say user x has on every other mailbox in t...

How do I change columns going from left to right to rows going up.
I have a large worksheet with over 200 columns that I want to change the orientation so that the column headings are rows. For example: B1 becomes A2; C1 becomes A3, etc. Can anyone help? You can use a help sheet and just copy the data, select A2 in the new sheet and do edit>paste special and select transpose note that if you have more than 256 rows in any of the columns (b1, ci etc) than it won't work since excel has only 256 columns Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Steve" wrote: > I have a large worksheet with over 200 columns that I want to change the > orientati...

Closing a child Dialog when the Mouse button is clicked outside the Parent Dialog
Hai I Have a Parent Dialog and a ChildDialog associated with that and when the mouse is clciked outside the Parent Dialog the child window has to be closed and the parent dialog has to minimized to the taskbar please let me know how to handle this situation Thanks and Regards sures h Are you referring to a dialogs that have Parent/Child relation? The reason I ask is because this is rather unusual. Modeless dialogs are used as children of the frame window as form view. Are you writing something similar to this? "Suresh" wrot...

Need help, Error 80005000 granting OU access rights
Really stymied by this and could use some help... copied from earlier post: Received this error when trying to install MS CRM on our domain "Failed to grant access to organizational OU in active directory." We used a non-system account for the MS CRM service, and gave the account full access and admin rights. Any ideas? Keith Knostman I/O Software Inc. Hello Keith when you install what company name are you using? "Keith Knostman" <keithk@iosoftware.com> wrote in message news:08a601c386b4$6e74ced0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Really stymied by this and coul...

over-ride default double-click event handler?
Hi, Is there a way to over-ride the default "double-click" method, using VB code? What I'd like to do is for an image editing application to launch when a use double-clicks on a cell, and for that image editing application to open the file-path reference contained within that particular cell. For a variety of reasons, I don't want to record a macro and attach it to a button. Any help would be most appreciated. ...

Right click dialog
Morning All, I've just had a thought and wondered if it was possible. Is there a way I can add in functions to the right click dialog you get when you right click on a cell in Excel ? I was wondering if I could add in things like Freeze Pane or Centre Align etc. Anyone know if this is possible? Regards Adam Office 2003 Professional - Windows XP Pro SP2 Good morning Adam This kind of thing can be done farily easily, although I don't thin you can link in to the orignal Excel commands, you'll have to write (o record) your own macros and tie them into the code below. Sub ...

combining countif and mid or right functions
I can not get the syntax correct to use countif with right or mid functions. I have a long list of numbers in column A - sample: 404030164 404030173 404030182 404030192 404030204 I need to count the number of 1's in the last digit and 04's in the 2nd and 3rd digits. -- \\\|/// \\ ~ ~ // ( @ @ ) --oOOo-(_)-oOOo--- Charlie Woll I think I would just use Data > TextToColumns to separate out the digits I was interested in and then use a regular COUNTIF....... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CA...

Windows Rights Management Formerly Digital Rights Management
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Our company uses Windows Rights Management to control rights to Word an Excel spreadsheets as well as limit forwarding of emails. Office for Windows beining with 2003 supported it a does IE. Does Office for Mac 2008 support Windows Rights Management? At this time I cannot access any Office doc or email that has Windows Rights AKA DRM applied to it. Sorry, there's no way to work with such files in Office 2008. You will have to request an unprotected copy to work with or use Office for Windows. On 4/10/08 1:10 PM, ...

Problem decompiling database
Hi All, I have two database applications. Both are in Access 2002. One has been around a few years. I decompile and recompile before each release without issue. The second application is relatively new, with most of its guts imported from the older app. Everything seems okay with the new app, in that it compiles and runs and such. When I try to use the /decompile switch on it, I get a message that "Microsoft Access has experienced a problem and needs to close. We're not sorry enough for the inconvenience to give you any real information." I might be paraphras...

Public Folder Directory Rights
In a haste I think I removed all directory rights to a branch of my public folders. Now when I try to click directory rights button in the permissions tab within the properties of that folder in Exchange administrator I get "Unable to read security rights form the directory". I also remember inheritant rights prior. Anyone know how I can correct this so that I can fix the PF structure? -- SS I meant to say "I also removed inheritant rights earlier" -- SS "Steven" wrote: > In a haste I think I removed all directory rights to a branch of my public >...

Printing to the back of publication (from right to left)
Hi all, I have a two column mail merge publication. On the leftmost is item1, to the right item2, below left item3, etc.etc. I want to print the prices and the barcodes to the back side for each item. When I feed the paper second time, however the back of the item1 haves item2's price, and the back of item2 has item1's price, etc. How can I overcome this situation? Thanks for your help. You will have to rearrange the back of your publication. What is on the right on the front will have to be on the left on the back. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://...

Move a value axis to the right by one point
In a scatter graph how do I move a value axis to the right by one point, and is the x-axis the one to use Hi, Try double clicking the x-axis and on the scale tab set the "Y (Value) Axis crosses at" value. Cheers Andy Barry wrote: > In a scatter graph how do I move a value axis to the right by one point, and > is the x-axis the one to use ...

If/Then in form On Close or Command On Click
Hello. Is there a way to code a command button with an if/then statement that will run a macro if the statement is true or run a different macro if a statement is not true? Example: =IIF([Expense] is Null, Error, Close) Thanks On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:22:41 -0800 (PST), nybaseball22@gmail.com wrote: > Hello. Is there a way to code a command button with an if/then > statement that will run a macro if the statement is true or run a > different macro if a statement is not true? > > Example: > > =IIF([Expense] is Null, Error, Close) > > Thanks Private Sub MyButt...

FIND from right to left instead of left to right
I need a formula to parse text that looks something like this to extract the data contained in parentheses. FI-SL: Local Posting Periods (GCP1) I was using the following formula which worked just fine ... =MID(A1,FIND("(",A1)+1,FIND(")",A1)-FIND("(",A1)-1) ....until I ran into text with another left parentheses to the left of the data I want to extract. C FI Copy company code (G/L account) (OBY2) Unfortunately the FIND function doesn't provide an option to go from right to left otherwise this would be easy. Is there another way to extr...

make bullet points appear one at a time by clicking the mouse
On a slide I have a text box with several bullet points and I would like these bullet points to appear one at a time but only when I click the mouse, not fade in by a time delay. See if this helps http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/PowerPoint_Line%20by%20line.html -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "Elsie-crazy" wrote: > On a slide I have a text box with several bullet points and I would like > these bullet points to appear one at a time but only when I ...

AutoFIll -by dragging the bottom-right corner of the cell
Hi, Take an Example: the follwoing cells in an excel sheet contain the below values. Cell E5 =1, cell F5=2 Cell E6 =3, cell F6=4 Cell E7 =5, cell F7=6 Cell E8 =7, cell F8=8 Now, select the row named: A10. write the formula as "=E5" Result is 1 select the row named: A11. write the formula as "=F5" Result is 2. now select A10 & A11. Hold the mouse pointer at the bottom-right corner of hte cell A11 and drag it to two or more cells. I want the result to be A12=E6 A13=F6 A14=E7 A15=F7 A16=E8 A17=F8 and so on... Thank...

Access Denied: You do not have sufficient rights.
I don't know what happened, but for some reason I cannot log into CRM on my computer. I can log in (using my Username) from the server, or any other workstation in the office, but not from my computer. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix it. I end up at this URL: http://crm/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80070005 I restarted the server and all is well... "Vito DeCarlo" <FirstInitialLastName@ThePulse.com> wrote in message news:%2371iZrXeEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I don't know what happened, but for some reason I cannot log into C...