Date activated query!

If my tblHorseInfo has these fields HorseID.Number, DateAlert.Date/Time ,
AlertInfo.Text
How would I design the query to show this on the Date Set
I am going to have a Listbox [ListAlert]on my Main Menu that will be visible
when there is a record to Show
Me.ListAlert.Visible = IIf(Me.ListAlert.ListCount = 0, False, True) showing
these 3 fields

--
Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob
MS Access 2007 accdb

0
Bob
2/16/2010 9:19:57 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
> If my tblHorseInfo has these fields HorseID.Number, DateAlert.Date/Time ,
> AlertInfo.Text
> How would I design the query to show this on the Date Set
> I am going to have a Listbox [ListAlert]on my Main Menu that will be
> visible when there is a record to Show
> Me.ListAlert.Visible = IIf(Me.ListAlert.ListCount = 0, False, True)
> showing these 3 fields
>
> --
> Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob
> MS Access 2007 accdb
> Windows  XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3

Ok worked it out :)
SELECT tblHorseInfo.HorseID, tblHorseInfo.MemoDate, tblHorseInfo.MemoText
FROM tblHorseInfo
WHERE (((tblHorseInfo.MemoDate)<Now()) AND ((tblHorseInfo.MemoText) Is Not
Null));

0
Bob

Graph and Input box for Date Range
All, This is just my thought but have no idea how to proceed. Can someone please provide a solution, I will really appreciate. Not sure how to attach a spreadsheet by my data spreadsheet is uploaded to File section known as DATA.XLSX. Col A. contains dates ( 1-Jan to 16-Aug ) and Col B-K contains data starting year 2001-2010 for the same dates. I would like to create a Date Range Input box so whenever I specify date ranges, it automatically pulls data of those dates from 2001 to 2010 and creates some type of line chart. E.g I specify date1: 3-march and date2: 10-June then line graph sho...

International Money 2005 queries
Firstly - Apologies for raising International version queries in this forum. There does not appear to be a specific Australian NG. Ran 2005 Trial version O.K for the 60 days then brought Money Standard 'New for 2005' version a few weeks ago. Help|About shows it is Vrs 14.0.120.1105 A couple of queries. 1. There appears to be no built-in Help - selecting Help brings up a Help side panel with "A problem occurred, Please Try again link". Clicking on the link brings up "Get help with an MSN product" and a list of topics such as 'Billing, MSN Client, MSN Hotma...

How Do I Run a Query on Internal Data?
I'm using Excel 2000. I have a worksheet with a table of data on Sheet1. I'd like Sheet2 to contain that same table sorted in a specific way. If I make changes to Sheet1, I'd like Sheet2 to be updated automatically (or at least whenever I recalculate manually). I'm a database guy, so I understand this as a query. Sheet2 should contain a query which acts on the table in Sheet1. I can't get the Excel query feature to work, however. Excel seems to know how to run a query on external data, but not on data from within the same worksheet. Can anyone offer advice? Does Excel hav...

date format 01-02-10
How can I set a date format for any cell and user has to use that format otherwise user is not allowed to enter any date. Hi you can only do it with code. The following is some event code which would ensure that only dates can be entered in column A, strating from row 2. Adjust to suit your nededs. also, date format has been set as dd mmm yyyy e.g. 02 Jan 2010, again change to suit the format you want. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim edate As Date If Target.Row < 2 Then Exit Sub ' change row number from 2 if required If Target.Co...

create query displaying text from one table using key from another
Apologies for the subject. I have trouble describing my exact problem. I can change it if someone else can suggest a better one! I'm having a little trouble with a query. I think it has to do with setting up relationships properly. I have two tables in my database. One is "Risk Assessments" and has three fields: RA_ID (primary), RA_Code and RA_Descript. Second is "Chemicals" and has a number of fields: Chem_ID (Primary), Chemical, a few others, then RA_ID, RA1, RA2, etc up to RA6. RA_ID in tblRiskAssessments is linked to RA_ID in tblChemicals. I ha...

Date/Time issue with Pivot Table
Hello. I have column of data that is both date and time. However when I create the pivot table I only want it to summarize the date. I've formatted both the source and the pivot table to display on the date but formatting doesn't affect the underlying data so if a date has three different times, then the pivot table has three different entries for a given date. I can (and have) parsed out the serial number to remove the time portion but that gets a bit time consuming and this comes up frequently in different spreadsheets. I'm wondering if there's away to ...

Payment Processing Date
I have several E-payments scheduled. Often, when trying to pay them several days earlier then when Money says I have to send them by, I get errors on the payment processing date. At first I go by the default, Money tells me it can not send the payment by that date, so I accept the date it tells me it can send it by. (Often this is BEFORE the date I origianlly wanted!?) Then, after the call goes through I get a message that says the payment was not processed. It could not be sent by the specified date. I have even tried setting the due date a week later with the same results. About 1/...

mail merge with Word and Access Query
I am trying to create a Word mail merge with an Access database query that has a parameter (asks for a unique date). When Word asks for "Select Recipients" I go to my database and the dialog box lists the database along with all of my Queries EXCEPT QUERIES THAT HAVE A PARAMETER so I cannot select the parameter query that contains the list of recipients that I want send to . How do I get the parameter query to be listed so I can select it to be the target of my Mail Merge? ...

date auto change
in cell a1 is date (6/15/05), i would like to have that date be auto matically change as each month arrives. if this month is June, when the month change to July the month changes and not the day so that the due date will always be the same day each month. Can this be done Hi Colin2U, One way: A1: =DATE(YEAR(TODAY()), MONTH(TODAY()),15) --- Regards, Norman "Colin2u" <Colin2u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E52EA642-2A1B-4031-90D7-7BB11393E45C@microsoft.com... > in cell a1 is date (6/15/05), i would like to have that date be auto > matic...

how do I activate horizontal or vertical position on report
I cant seem to activate horizontal or vertical position control in report design unlike Access 2003 -- henry ...

A/R Posting Date Error
When voiding a cash receipt I used a future posting date in error. While this is only a timing issue, it make my reconciliations off each month until it catches up. Is there an easy way to correct the posting date. The only way I could think of is to repost the receipt to the wrong date and revoid with the correct date. This would get messy with multiple receipts however? -- DJC ...

Remote access denied for users in Active Directory before Exchange
Our users cannot access our exchange server from home using their personal Outlook program. The server will not authenticate them. If I set up a new user to test this the new user works fine. It only has trouble authenticating users that were set up in Active Directory before Exchange was installed. Is there any way to fix this?? On Wed, 24 May 2006 11:26:02 -0700, DBergesen <DBergesen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Our users cannot access our exchange server from home using their personal >Outlook program. The server will not authenticate them. If I set up a new >u...

after insertion of a subproject in the masterproject without links, the dates move
I took the copyd information out of another thread with another topic, so that the heading fits to the content. --- > However, when i insert subprojects in my masterproject without link, > then the dates move. I tryed it several times. > It also happens when i remove the exisitng linkage. E.g. i insert a > project and link it. Everything is fine then. When i now remove the > linkage, then the dates move :( how can i stop that? > > thx a lot, rgds manuel -------------------- Hello manuel, If you insert projects into a master project without links, th...

Sumproduct to count between two dates
Using Excel 2003 there are dates in F3:F19 and procedures, such as THR, in G3:G19 on the sheet East 2010. On a second sheet in the workbook I need to count the number of 7 different procedures for each quarter. Based on feedback found in other questions I have come up with this formula: =SUMPRODUCT((('East 2010'!$G$3:$G$19="THR")*'East 2010'!$F$3:$F$19>=DATE(2010,4,1)*'East 2010'!$F$3:$F$19<=DATE(2010,6,30))). I have tried different variations but am missing something as it is not function properly. Hi, Try this and note the different...

Report in category and date order
HELP!! I am trying to print a year end report defined by categories and subcategories. The report is showing with the transaction dates in reverse order. For example: 12/29/03 11/25/03 02/12/03 It has printed correctly before so I don't know what I am doing now to have it show this way. Try clicking on the date column header at the top of the report??? "spearson" <spearson@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:3c7d01c48fae$711b9110$a301280a@phx.gbl... > HELP!! I am trying to print a year end report defined by > categories and subcategories. The report is...

date tracking

HTML Tags in Activity.Description
We have HTML tags (presumably from HTML-enabled email in Outlook) showing up in the Activity.Description field. Of course, when reporting against this, the tags show up on the report, rendering the email text virtually unreadable. Is there a way to fix this? Assuming you are using Crystal to generate these reports, you can change the field properties in the report so that it renders HTML. Open Crystal, open the report, right-click the field in question, and on one of the tabs for the field I believe there is an option to do this. BTW, straight text fields will still render fine. -- ...

New (Blank) record not active
The form I use to enter new data has an icon for "New (Blank) record". This icon is faded and not active, so I can't use it to enter new data. Did I somehow inadvertently lock something? -- Ted in Chicago Usually, if your form is not updateable, the source of the form isn't either. Check the table or query you based the form on. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "TedChicago" wrote: > The form I use to enter new data has an icon for "New (Blank) record". This > icon is faded and not active, so I can't use it to e...

Short time vs short date

Append query and error
Hi, I use the Append query to append information from the table A to table B. I got an error message "Microsoft Office Access set 0 field(s) to Null due to a type conversion failure, and it didn't add 13041 records to the table due to key violations." However, it works- It added 13041 records to table B- but I don't know where the errors are and how to fix it. Would you please show me what I should to do ? Please help It sounds as if you are trying to add the 13041 records again. I think that you ran the append query and it put the 13041 records in table B, then yo...

Recommend a good VBA web query (and beyond) tutorial?
I am struggling with methods to import data from the web into Excel. I have scoured the web for advice and find I need to really know more about how systems interact. I also want to understand where VBA's fucntionality runs out of gas and ADO, etc. systems begin. Can you suggest a reference that will cover topics like this and..... 1- How VBA procedures can accomodate web sites with passwords and get to pages deeper within the site and recover data tables. 2- How VBA can maintain a session to one web site and initiate sessions to other sites. 3- How VBA can "poll&...

Pop-up block opening an activity window
Hi, I have a user who is not able to create a new activity. It seems to be a Pop-up block issuem but Pop-up blocker is turn off. Anyone has an idea on what could cause that? Thanks for your help. Valerie ok, find out he had a google toolbar htat blocked it. "Val" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a user who is not able to create a new activity. It seems to be a > Pop-up block issuem but Pop-up blocker is turn off. Anyone has an idea on > what could cause that? > > Thanks for your help. > > Valerie ...

activation
hi can anyone please help me..i bought a windows cd about 2 years ago and it was fine..now all of a sudden it keeps asking me to activate windows..i have tried this and it is saying that the product key is unathourised..so every 30 days i have to re-install windows.. help please "rosena" <rosena@discussions.microsoft.com> said this in news item news:274600DB-6C56-43BE-9986-C30168C737C8@microsoft.com... > hi can anyone please help me..i bought a windows cd about 2 years ago and > it > was fine..now all of a sudden it keeps asking me to activate windows...

trim in query
Hi All I am trying to trim a leading space at the start of each field in my "Customers" table which is an Exel spreadsheet imported using "TransferSpreadsheet" After researching the internet I have been able to get this to work using, for example: CustomerName: Trim([F3]) in the Field line of a select query ("CustomersTrimQry"). My promlem is that when I append the data from "CustomersTrimQry" to the "Customers" table the space returns. Prior to using trim I ran 3 queries from the original "CustomersImport" table, "C...

Upgrade to W7 and Office activation
I am planning to upgrade my Windows XP to Windows 7. I also have several modules of Office 2007 installed in XP. Since this will be a "clean install" of Windows 7, what do I need to do to ensure I will be able to activate Office after doing the W7 installation? --ron If you have any problem activating Office 2007 after installing it on your Win 7 system you just call the telephone number given to activate over the telephone and tell them you have just upgraded from Win XP to Win 7. Don't forget to run the Windows Easy Transfer program from the Win 7 DVD to migrate your p...