Creating Mailing labels using the Label Wizard

I have created a mailing label report using the label wizard.  Everytime I
try to run the label report I get an error

Some data may not be displayed.
There is not enough horizontal space on the page for the number of columns
and column spacing you specified.

Click Page Setup on the File menu, click the columns tab, and then reduce
the number of columns or the size of of the columns.

I have changed the spacing and the margins several times and continue to get
the error message.  Any recommendations?

I have
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

It sounds like your left/right margins plus your columns and spacing exceeeds
the width of the page.
So you need to do exactly what the message says. You must end up with
Width-of-page <= left margin width + right margin width + all spacing +
(width of column times number of columns)
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:01:01 -0800, Alaska1 wrote:

> I have created a mailing label report using the label wizard.  Everytime I
> try to run the label report I get an error
>
> Some data may not be displayed.
> There is not enough horizontal space on the page for the number of columns
> and column spacing you specified.
>
> Click Page Setup on the File menu, click the columns tab, and then reduce
> the number of columns or the size of of the columns.
>
> I have changed the spacing and the margins several times and continue to get
> the error message.  Any recommendations?
>
> I have

That error message is most likely harmless.
Some of the field space needed for the label is overflowing the label
boundary. Most likely it's blank white space.

1) Make the left margin a tad less so the text prints closer to the
left side of the label.
2) Make the label size a tad shorter (or perhaps wider?)... see what
works.
3) Re-position the label to the left within the detail section.
4) Ignore the warning as long as all of the actual text prints on the
label.

--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.

create a roster

e-mail alerts don't work,setup but don't work-
I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any answers?, Thanks Studmn1. Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any > answers?, Thanks Studmn1. More details and symptoms needed. For example, what version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman office student and teacher edition 2003 for outlook, the pop up notification window doesn't pop up or change my mouse to the little mail icon or transperency window "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsof...

Task Create - Status

using CList as a base class in an extension DLL
Hi all. I must be doing something wrong but cannot figure it out. I have a data class and a list class, in an extension DLL, declared like this: >#define DllExport __declspec (dllexport) >class DllExport CRate : public CObject { >public: > DECLARE_SERIAL (CRate) > CRate () { m_Rate = 0; } > CRate (const CRate &in) { *this = in; } > > const CRate& operator= (const CRate& in) > { m_Rate = in.m_Rate; m_Date = in.m_Date; return *this; } > > bool operator== (const CRate& in); > bool operator!= (const CRate& i...

Internet Mail #3
Hey all, I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how to default to the ISP Internet Mail. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use > Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail > out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want > it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how t...

Outgoing e-mail
I get the following message on most of my outgoing emails; "that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)" Yet I send it from another computer on the same network, also using outlook 2002 it works fine. Yes and that worked thanks >-----Original Message----- >Are you authenticating to your SMTP server? > >Tony Sadler wrote: >> I get the following message on most of my outgoing emails; >> "that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts >> (#5.7.1)" Yet I send it from another computer on the same >> network, also...

Using the highlighter
In the old Office programs you could highlight something in yellow (like you would with paper & highlighter). I'm using Excel 2003 and I can't find that option any where. Does Office still have this feature and where or how can I find it. I want to print a name & address list with some names highlighted. Please help! That was/is in Word, not Excel, AFAIK "Joan" <Joan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D37D9306-8502-4762-A858-4BC4B18C4CC6@microsoft.com... > In the old Office programs you could highlight something in yellow (like > you ...

Bug with cell merging in tables using Applescript

windows mail
system crashed. lost all folders etc, can I get them back?? Search for *.eml. Make sure you include hidden files and folders in the = search. See here for background on where the messages are located: = www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx steve "PQ" <PQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:5F58FF86-D798-4F71-8D93-A9E4D75401A6@microsoft.com... > system crashed. lost all folders etc, can I get them back?? > ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

problem with mails coming back every day
Hello, Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. How to stop that. Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? Thanks On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:38:26 +0200, "lmarot" <l.marot@mywanadoo.fr> wrote: >Hello, > >Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. >How to stop that. > >Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? > >Thanks > Are these always the same messages and where did the messages come from. Could be that you have messages in some loop or st...

How can I use strikethrough in a Publisher 2007 document?
I want to use strikethrough on some text within a textbox in a Publisher 2007 document, but I cannot find that option under formatting font. Under the Edit tab, I see "Edit Story Using Microsoft Word" and this takes me to a screen where I can get at the MSWord strikethrough formatting, but when I close that window, the strikethrough disappears. The only way to have strikethrough in Publisher is to select the line tool and draw a line through the text. -- Don Vancouver, USA "JoAnn" <JoAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49640...

Allow Mail Relay Possible?
Hi there, A customer of ours has a bonafide mail list of about 35000 customers (Golf Resort) and they have been sending mails through Exchange for some time. We now want to be able to allow them to send mail to this list using our SBS 2003 Exchange Server. I remember seeing an article a while ago describing just that. Did a search but did not get the article (it was an SBS article). Can anyone help with this issue? Dan This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0083_01CADC84.C69CA970 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Co...

when form created

defragging exchange2003 server using diskeeper 10
Im thinking of using diskeeper 10 to defrag our exchange server computer which is on 2003 server SP1. Is this a safe program to use ? Is it best to shutdown the exchange services first before doing and online defrag to allow the software to "defrag" the exchange stores. ? or just use diskkeepers boot time defrag option ? thanks for any responses First few lines should answer your question about disk defrags on Exchange servers. For production deployments, I would make sure the vendor (Diskeeper) explicitly states compatibility - a quick search on their web site did not ret...

Outlook notification of new mail.
To clarify, the notification works for new messages to Inbox, but fails to display the icon when the message is automatically moved to a subfolder based on a rule. A quick look in Google seems to to suggest that this is something that has been deliberately changed from Outlook XP. Cheers Paul <paul.francis@agresearch.co.nz> wrote: > To clarify, the notification works for new messages to > Inbox, but fails to display the icon when the message is > automatically moved to a subfolder based on a rule. A > quick look in Google seems to to suggest that this is > somethin...

Creating a Brochure

cant receive mail unless relaunch outlook
exchange 2000 sp3, post sp3 rollup outlook xp or 2003 the problems are only experienced by some users, not all. and it happens with both outlook xp and 2003. problem 1: an internal user will send an email to another internal user. the user will not receive the email even when manually clicking send/receive. if he closes outlook and relaunches it, then he receives the message. problem 2: remote user connect to office via vpn and runs outlook. 5 or 6 messages arrive and no more. waiting and/or hitting send/receive still produces no more messages. closing and relaunching outlook will bring in ...