Copy column

Hi

I have a continuous form (MainForm) containing employe's informations
like IDEmploye, Name, Position, Salary, etc

When the user double-click on the employe's ID, a new window open.

This window (SecondForm)contains the same employe's informations + a
subform (related to the employe's ID)

The subform (EmplSub) is a continous form with 3 fields (PeriodNo,
Planned and employe's ID) and 36 rows.  Each row represent a Period
(month)

How it works

User open the MainForm
Find the employe he wants to work with
Double-click on the employe's ID and another window open
Then the user have to put 1 or less (example : .5 for half of the
month) for each period the employe should work for the company.  So
lets say user put 1 for period 1, 1 for period 2, 1 for period 3, and
so on (all inscriptions are in the Planned field).  So if the employe
will work for 36 periods, user have to put 1 in each period that's 36
times.

Now let say user want to work with another employee and this employee
has the same patern than the first one, I want user to be able to copy
colum from the first employee and paste the colum to the second one

Right now what I am doing is.

Double-click on first employee ID. So the SecondForm opens
I have on this form a button and when user click on it, EmplSub change
for datasheetview
The user select the column of data and execute the command COPY
User close the SecondForm
Search for another employee having the same patern
Double-click new employe's ID
SecondForm opens
UserClick the button to pass into datasheet view
Select the entire column
And Paste the data

What I want is :

A button on the SecondForm and when the user clich, that would copy
with code the needed column
Then a second button that would paste with code thw column to the new
selected employee.

In fact, just the code to select a colum and copy it
and the code to select a column and paste the data residing in the
memory

Sorry for the lenght of the message, but I wanted to be clear

Thanks for helping, I appreciate it a lot

0
jeanulrich00
3/14/2008 2:36:04 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Cant se some columns! Why?
I have a spreadsheet that displays COL A and them col BL-BM-BN etc How do I get to see the cols B to BK I am working with EXCEL 2007 Thanks Either columns B through BK are hidden (most likely), or the Window is frozen and you've scrolled way over to the right, bringing column BL next to A. Assuming they're just hidden, Click on the 2 that identifies row 2 so that the entire row is selected, then On the [HOME] tab, in the CELLS group, pull down the "Format" list and choose Hide and Unhide and click the UNHIDE COLUMNS option. If its a Frozen window thin...

Copy info from one workbook to another?

local copy of mail

Secondary Copy

Columns won't Hide!
I'm trying to hide columns in a ss and I get the message, "Cannot Shift Objects off Sheet.". I'm able to hide some columns but Excel seems to reach a limit. Help! You may have something in columns that you don't know about. "Tom" <thomas.hamilton@med.va.gov> wrote in message news:051e01c38d97$7b458e80$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to hide columns in a ss and I get the > message, "Cannot Shift Objects off Sheet.". I'm able to > hide some columns but Excel seems to reach a limit. > > Help! >-----Original Mess...

Text to column and paste special transpose
Hi All, I have 1 table like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34,U36,U43 00013-001 2 U16,U21 12505-001 3 U32,U33,U42 12512-001 3 U5,U6,U27 and 1 want it to become like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34 00010-001 3 U36 00010-001 3 U43 00013-001 2 U16 00013-001 2 U21 12505-001 3 U32 12505-001 3 U33 12505-001 3 U42 12512-001 3 U5 12512-001 3 U6 12512-001 3 U27 Anybody can help me to program it in macro.. usually i do it manually and have to redo again do to careless. After using Text to Columns on Column C.......comma delimited.........Run the Reorganize macro. Sub ReOrganize...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Error message when hiding columns
Has anyone seen this error message before when trying to hide columns? "Cannot shift objects off sheet." -- valenj ------------------------------------------------------------------------ valenj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24087 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=376912 maybe this'll help: XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 valenj wrote: > > Has anyone seen this error message before whe...

Copy picture ossice wizard

subtotal copy and paste

3D Column Chart #2
How do I create a 3D column chart and have three axis? ...

column headings in numbers vs letters
For some reason all my excel files now display columns as numbers rather than letters. How can I change back to letters? Why are all my old files also now reading in numbered columns? This is a setting of Excel, not of your files. Tools>Options>General, uncheck R1C1 Reference style -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "garyflood" <garyflood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6870D172-C11D-4FF9-A7D8-48BE89149DF8@microsoft.com... > For some reason all my excel files now display columns as numbers rather > than > letters. How...

line column Pivot Charts

Adding a column...very bizarre behavior
I have an MPP file given to me by one of my users. When she tries to add a column to the Gantt Chart view, we get a little screen flicker, then several new columns appear on the view. I don't know what to tell her. It doesn't do this on any other view, and it only does this in this particular MPP. If I open another project file, it doesn't behave this way. Is it possible that this file has just been corrupted somehow? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01CAE16B.B28F3380 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252...

Copying graphs

Copying Views

Comparing two columns of data and Highlighting the Differences
I have values (mix of text and numbers)in column A and B. Each cell value in column B is also in column A. I want to highlight (Change Fill color to Red) for example) all those cells in column A that are also present in the column B. Any help writting a Macro will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Harapa No macro needed. Select Column A's Data. Use Format/Conditional Formatting. Change "Cell Value Is" to "Formula Is" Assuming A1 is the active cell, enter this formula: =NOT(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,$B$1:$B$500,0))) click Format, click Patterns tab, select Red fill patte...

why are my column headers numbers instead of letters?
It seems like overnight my spreadsheets changed from having letters as column headers to having numbers. I'm sure it's something I've done wrong...can anyone help me? Hi, Go to excel options and uncheck R1C1 reference style in excel 2007 is under formulas "tbecks" wrote: > It seems like overnight my spreadsheets changed from having letters as column > headers to having numbers. I'm sure it's something I've done wrong...can > anyone help me? Tools -> Options -> General Tab -> Uncheck R1C1 for XL2003 and earlier. -- HT...

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

Sum of column #2
Hi I have a worksheet containing 25 columns In the column A I have categories and the other columns B to Z represent periods Looks like this PLB 1 2 3 1 2 2 2 3 .................. ADD 3 4 2 4 1 5 6 4 .................. AVL 2 1 4 2 3 7 1 4 ................... PLB 2 3 2 1 5 2 4 3 ..................... I am looking for a formula that will add each columns for the same Categorie So the result for the categorie PLB should be 1+2+3+1+2+2+2+3 (first row) + 2+3+2+1+5+2+4+3 (last row) = total = 38 ADD = 29 AVL = 24 thanks for helping Try this: =SUMPRODUCT((A2:...