Convert To Word

Hi,
just wondering, is it possible to convert a report to Microsoft word from
Access in the 07 version.  there used to be a button that did it in the 03
versoon but i can seem to find it...???
--
Lois
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Don't know if this is the one you are looking for but in the ribbon - tab
"External Data" - Group "Export" you'll find the word button which can export
to Word. It's rtf format though.

hth
--
Maurice Ausum

"Lois" wrote:

> Hi,
> just wondering, is it possible to convert a report to Microsoft word from
> Access in the 07 version.  there used to be a button that did it in the 03
> versoon but i can seem to find it...???
> --
> Lois
Another option that works well is to export to pdf and use one of the pdf to
word converters to convert the file to a .doc file.

RTF always seems to have problems (you lose all graphics etc...).

My two cents,
Mark Andrews
RPT Software
http://www.rptsoftware.com
http://www.donationmanagementsoftware.com

"Lois" <Lois@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> just wondering, is it possible to convert a report to Microsoft word from
> Access in the 07 version.  there used to be a button that did it in the 03
> versoon but i can seem to find it...???
> --
> Lois

0
Mark

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Hyperlink behavior Word 2007: correct page but wrong part of page
I've searched a lot of place but have not even seen anyone else having this problem. Document is a multi-page Word 2007 form template with hyperlinks for navigation. In most cases clicking a hyperlink will take you to the correct page, and the top of the page displays. However on some pages, it either displays the bottom of the page and/or the top of the next page. Sometimes the cursor is in the first form field of the following page. With the template open, view field codes, show bookmarks and show text boundaries, I still can't see what might be causing this behavi...

how to convert date

Convert text to time value

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

word 2007 won't reg key
newer dell computer with OEM vista home premium installed. unable to activate word using reg key stated on the computer. tried at least 10 times, but dialog box indicates error. did bypass activation & opened a few new word docs, but when i copied some old data files into word 2007 everything locked & unable to update. still using old computer & moving some data files to the new. able to get automatic window updates though. Thanks to Dell support, the number on the box was incorrect & had to use the number on the installation disk included in the package of i...

How do I create the mirror image of any written word?
In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image of any word therein? Your question would probably get a lot more help in a MS Word forum rather than this one (PowerPoint). WordArt and flipping would be one way, but without knowing the version you are using, it's hard to give much more help. When you repost in a more appropriate forum, give them some information about version and what it is exactly you are trying to accomplish. -- James Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen." Homer: "Good riddance! Their drawings sucked ...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

My keyboard is locked up in a Word Document
I can't backspace or type any letters or numerals in a word document but the keyboard works fine in excel, etc. If this happens in new, blank documents, exit Word and rename the normal.dot file (normal.dotm if you are using Word 2007). To find the file, you can search for it in Windows; be sure to search hidden files and folders. If this happens with a particular document, only, it might be protected or possibly corrupt. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "SK Teacher" <SK Teacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27CC9DD4-BE35-4E4C-B45...

Numbers converting to decimal

OL 2003 Looses Word Email Recepient Ability
After having installed Outlook 2003, Word 2000 no longer summons an email envelope when I attempt a Send To email recipient. I can summon the attachment method but the option to send to recipient has been deactivated. It worked successfully prior to OL2003 upgrade. I have run Office Repair and I have also re-installed Office Pro with no resulting change. Where do I go from here? Back to Outlook 2000. You can't mix versions. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Howard Kelley" <hkelley@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ehnW6GNpDHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > After havin...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Controlling hyphenated words in columns.
Is there a way to set up linked columns so that words don't hyphenate? I have tried spacing, reducing font by a half point and adjusting the size of the column but it seems like a lot of work to set it up, then when printing sometimes the layout changes again. Tools, language, hyphenation. Or if you want the hyphenation turned off for this and all future publications, tools, options, edit tab. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "misskitty" <misskitty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Bookfold in Word 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel How disappointing to learn that Word 2008 for the Mac does not have the bookfold page layout option! I have used it a lot when on the PC. I read in another posting that Cocoa Bookfold will assist - however, a note on THAT website declared that Apple took all Cocoa Java out with Snow Leopard leaving apparently no option for bookfold page layout assistance. Does anyone have a solution for me? Do it manually: It's quick and easy and you can produce any number of pages you like. Elliott Roper explains how...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...