Combo Box/Relationship Help - 121443

I have 3 tables that will be related on two different fields:
 tblPackaging & tblPackaging_Materials on chrMaster_Case
 tblPackaging_Materials.lngzPallet_Diagram_Index &
tblPallet_Diagram.idsPalletImageID

I want lngzPallet_Diagram_Index to auto-populate based on the chosen Master
Case.  I also need to be able to use the same Master Case for several
different items.  Can someone help me out with this?

tia,
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

pls disregard this post.  question correctly stated in abone post.

"tasha" wrote:

> I have 3 tables that will be related on two different fields:
>  tblPackaging & tblPackaging_Materials on chrMaster_Case
>  tblPackaging_Materials.lngzPallet_Diagram_Index &
> tblPallet_Diagram.idsPalletImageID
>
> I want lngzPallet_Diagram_Index to auto-populate based on the chosen Master
> Case.  I also need to be able to use the same Master Case for several
> different items.  Can someone help me out with this?
>
> tia,

image help badly needed
hello i need a bit of help programming the following problem in excel the code is as follows its in xml also please dont respond with visual basic answers i need a xml solution <Column ss:AutoFitWidth="0" ss:Width="15"/> <Column ss:AutoFitWidth="0" ss:Width="15"/> <Column ss:AutoFitWidth="0" ss:Width="15"/> <Column ss:Index="256" ss:AutoFitWidth="0" ss:Width="1.5"/> <Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0" ss:Height="30" > <Cell ss:MergeAcross="...

a compile error,help.
#ifdef LABLE #include LABLE #endif //code above make error below.why? error C2006: #include expected a filename, found 'identifier' o_0 what the heck are you trying to do? im guessing your trying to include a file if its not already been included? #ifndef __LABLE_INCLUDED #include "lable.h" #endif - MR "msg_du" <dch1237@msn.com> wrote in message news:e4Q7OLP5EHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > #ifdef LABLE > #include LABLE > #endif > > > //code above make error below.why? > > error C2006: #include expected a filename, found &#...

access 95 crack permission help !
i have convert access 95 file to access 2000. But send me this message access 95. "The current user account doesn't have permission to convert or enable this database" thanks. note: i'm sorry for bad english. Import all of the objects into a new database. (david) "berk" <b@b.b> wrote in message news:eqyDs9mdEHA.228@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > i have convert access 95 file to access 2000. But send me this message > access 95. > > "The current user account doesn't have permission to convert or enable this > database" > > ...

List box
I am trying to use the list box function from the control toolbar. I am not sure how to get the listings I want in the list box. Is there certain VB coding that is needed? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Todd No VBA code needed. In Design mode, click on your list box and select Properties from the Control toolbox (or right-click your list box and select Properties), then scroll down to the ListFillRange Property and indicate the cell range address that has the items you want to appear in the box (i.e., A1:A10). Then exit out of design mode and test your list box. MRO "Tod...

POP3 Commands Problem-Urgent Help Require
Dear All, i have some questions regarding POP3, i want to know :- 1- why i am using TELNET on POP3 Port ? & what is the usefule if its display infront of me that ( +OK POP3 Server Ready. ) or ( +OK POP3 localhost v2001.78rh server ready ) ? is that mean the POP3 Protocol working on the server which i am telnet on it ? if yes , it means that i am have no problem on the Protocol POP3 ? is that right? 2-how many versions for POP3 ? & how i know the version which i am using or working with it ? and is there any special command for each version ? i mean i know the following cam...

how do i view different mail boxes
I have set up different email accounts in outlook 2000. How do I choose which mail box I view when I go to outlook? btoonhoule <btoonhoule@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have set up different email accounts in outlook 2000. How do I > choose which mail box I view when I go to outlook? Using IMO or C/W mode? -- Brian Tillman ...

Conditional Formula Help Please!
I can get 2/3 of the formula done, but I'm stumped on the middle section. Any help is greatly appreciated! I'm trying to calculate a benefit amount based on earnings, as follows: 66.7% of the first $3,000 of monthly earnings 55% of the next $2,500 of monthly earnings 40% of any balance The maximum result is $3,500. Thanks to any and all! Assuming your monthly earnings is in A2: =MIN(3500,MAX(0,(A2-5500))*40%+MIN(A2,3000)*66.7%+MIN(2500,MAX(0,A2-3000))*55%) Note that the 5500 comes from the sum of your first two conditions. You could of course replace the cuto...

Russ, can ya help?
I have a rather large (36mb) .pst file from Outlook 2000 I am trying to import into OL 2003. It only pulls in a portion - I am losing approx 2/3 of what I should have. I tried the inbox repair tool, but to no avail. I saved this to a CDRW, and when I try and copy the entire file to another location, I get a "cyclic redundancy check" error messaage. Any ideas? What did the Inbox Repair Tool report? Are you unable even to move the file off the CD and on to the hard drive? Do you still have access to the original PST file? If so, do not export it. Just copy it. -- Russ Vale...

Concatenate Multi-Select List Box Items
I need to use the chosen items in a multi-select List Box as concatenated text in another control on a subform. This text will be part of a large amount of concatenated text. How do I do this? I did find info here about using such items in a query but it was way over my head and I couldn't figure out how to convert that idea to this issue so please don't just refer me to that w/o some other explanation for this novice. For example, if the user selects: Frt Bumper, Grille, & Headlamp in the List Box, I want to then somehow concatenate those selections into a sente...

help with message prompt
Is there anyway I can create a message to appear on screen if the figure in cell F15 is greater than the figure in cell F22, as the figure in F22 is always greater. Thanks Monty Use Data->Validation for F15. Stefi „Monty” ezt írta: > Is there anyway I can create a message to appear on screen if the figure in > cell F15 is greater than the figure in cell F22, as the figure in F22 is > always greater. > > Thanks > > Monty > ...

Filtering a combo box using a combo box
All, I am trying to filter the records from a table displayed in a combo box using a combo box on the same form. I built a query and set the criteria as Me![FormName]![Combo_box]. This allowed me to filter the list, but it did not do exactly what I wanted. When the first combo box is blank, the second one is also blank. Is there anyway I can get the second combo box to display all of the records when the first box is blank? Thank you for your help. Regards, John Try a criteria in the second combo of: Like Forms!YourFormName!Combo1Name & "*" -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http:/...

2nd Exchange 2003 Server install failed during setup. PLEASE HELP! #3
I received the following error message in the middle of the second Exchange2003 setup.during Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration setup "Setup failed while Creating Active Directory objects for Microsoft Exchange Server-Level Objects (error 0x80072030: There is no such object on the server" . In event viewer i have: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSetup Event Category: Microsoft Exchange Setup Event ID: 1002 Date: 15/09/2005 Time: 12.04.11 User: N/A Computer: MAILTEST Description: Exchange Server component Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Serv...

colour change of dated box

Combo Box on Forms
Hi, I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being Other. If the user selects other I want them to be able to input what they want so that it will go into the table instead of just the "Other". I just am not really sure on how to do that. Can you help? Thanks, Jaime In design view click on VIEW - Properties and the the combo. Then change Limit To List to No. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "jseger22@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hi, > > I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being > Other. If the use...

HELP!!! Missing Links!!!
Please can someone please tell me how to locate where a corup link in a spreadsheet might be. When I open up my workbook it tells me that it "contains one or more links that can not be updated." I then choose EDIT --> LINKS to check the status of the links but all the links show as being just fine. There are no broken links. But when I open up the file again I get the same message. Does anyone know how to nerrow it down so i can find out what link seems to be broken/missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Steve Download and use Findlink http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/...

sent box
how do i get the emails in the sent box to show sent to instead of sent from? -- deb deb wrote: > how do i get the emails in the sent box to show sent to instead of sent from? Add/remove whatever columns you want. Right-click on the header row and select Field Chooser. i may have not explained myself too well i dont want to sort by the "to" column i want the header on the email to show "to" not "from" i think the problem might be that this is not the default sent file, its just a folder named "sent" its for my boss, he ha...

HELP: Sheet embedded comboboxes
Hi all, I am assisting somebody with their excel project and they have a sheet with comboboxes in it. When a value is selected, it populates cells underneath, however when the data is freshly loaded, the cell underneath is given the value but the combobox does not update to this value. I have tried to click on the box to edit it, however no matter how many times i click i cannot seem to get it to recognise i've clicked. In other words, the resizing box does not come up and i have no right-click menu. All i can do is select from the drop down list without any editing of the proper...

I need help uploading my site on to the internet using Microsoft .
I have no idea how to upload a site to the net, can some one help? Email @ greenday_girl97412@hotmail.com (1) We don't do personal responses. That defeats the purpose of a public newsgroup. (2) There is a group specifically for web issues - microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign (3) It's going to depend on where your site is being hosted. Have you asked them any questions about how to upload files to their server? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Kay_swa" <Kay_swa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52985B74-C296-4529-ADAA-A28A2994812C...

Combo Boxes
Someone sent me an Excel document where each of the cells in I1:I312 are combo boxes. When you click off of those cells, the down arrow disappears. The list for the combo boxes are cells AA1 and AB1 (AA1 is New and AB1 is Existing). Please explain how this was done? Also, can you please tell me if it is possible to make New and Existing autocorrect entries. So even though the choices are New and Existing, if you hit N, New appears, and if you hit E, Existing appears. Thanks!! It sounds like Data|Validation. Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVa...

Query Help 03-14-08
Hi, I have a table with two field: LOGNumber and VINumber I would like to see all the records where the VINumber is duplicated for a particular LOGNumber. Can anyone help me please. Thanks in advance. Try something like: SELECT LOGNumber, VINumber, Count(*) FROM YourTableName GROUP BY LOGNumber, VINumber HAVING Count(*) > 1 To build this query through the graphical query builder, create a new query and add your table to it. Drag to two fields into the grid, then type the LOGNumber field into the grid a second time. Change the query into a Totals query (there's an icon with a...

Separator in combo box
hi, Is it possible to have a line separator in a combo box? I mean something like a separator in menus? thanks, Behzad Try :- http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/zsepcmb.asp http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/customcombo.asp -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com /* MVP tips tricks and essays web site */ http://blog.voidnish.com /* My blog on C++/CLI, MFC, Whidbey, CLR... */ "behzad" <b@b.com> wrote in message news:%23fVB3em5EHA.3368@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi, > Is it possible to have a line separator in a combo box? I mean something > like...

Help with conditional formating
Greetins, I have a workbook that in column A the cell contents are populated with dates, let's say A1= 07/01/07, A2=07/02/07, etc. I would like to do some conditional formating that examines the date in each row, and if the value is found to be either "Saturday" or "Sunday" (day of week) the whole respective row will turn bold black and grayed background. I already know you can use the function 'text(a1,"dddd") to get the day, it is the rest I am lost on. Thanks for any help. -lumpjaw Hi Provided you have the Analysis Toolpak loaded, Tools&...

Please HELP! #7
I have been struggling with this for 2 weeks now and I am desperatly seeking advice! How can I program a feature to pull information from the rest of the workbook to go onto my summary sheet? Ex: How many recertifications are there within 60 days of 1-6-06? That info would be on each page throughout the workbook but I want it to scan through the dates and give me the total. Is this possible? Can someone PLEASE help me before I pull of my hair out?!?! Thank You so much -- Bonnie Rone Bonnie I guess your question is really hard to answer without having an example file showing what y...

Edit box should support languages like japanese,chineese etc
Hi wht im trying to ask is.. 1. In my application, all the labels r in english only. 2.If i change the content of one text box in japanese or chineese language , [Text box value is the title for another dialog] 4.After i changed the content, i want the title to be displayed in japanese or chineese language. Note: I want only that text box to be changed ,,not the entire application.. so How can i able to support multibyte characters in MFC controls CEdit --text boxes.. Plz reply They do. You have to be in a Unicode app, and you have to have selected a Unicode font that has Chin...

Word 2004 help with sending email as body of message
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a Word doc/pdf/htm that I need to send in the BODY of an email message, not as an attachment. I am NOT able to copy/paste, import/export, mail merge....Any suggestions. Seems like this should be Word 101 stuff but I can't figure it out. Would appreciate any and all help...??? Well, which file type is it? You list three. If you have a Word document open, and if Entourage is set as your default e-mail application, you can simply click on File>Send To>Mail Recipient (as HTML). Note that you ...