Cancel = true - 13320

Hi

I am attempting to run the following: -

Dim stDocName As String

    stDocName = "KPI Data - New links to PEOPLE table"
    DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview
    stDocName = "KPI Data - New ATTEND Records"
    DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview

Each report has the On No Data property set, displays a message, then
sets Cancel = True.
However, it appears it doesn't do anything else after Cancel is set to
True in the first report. It does not even try to open the second
report. I guess this is because Cancel is set to True. How can I unset
this - if that is the case?

Stapes

0
Stapes
7/18/2007 3:34:26 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Answered in your post 3 minutes later
0
Allen

Identity Switch Cancelled
Everytime I start Outlook I get an error popup that says. "Identity Switch Canceled. The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other applications before trying again." I found this Knowledge Base Article but i cant figure out what they are wanting me to do??? Please Help here is KB Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 224463 Ross, this newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003(beta) from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the si...

Was Myst Technology 2007 ORS add-in cancelled?
An Element K course book calls for the Myst Technology ORS "FindWhatORS" service to be added to the Research Task Pane. The add-in cannot be found. Was this service cancelled? ...

How do I cancel meetings I organized but am not attending?
I organized recurring meetings with co-workers for the rest of the year. They needed to be cancelled. I successfully cancelled them from my calendar, but not the other attendees' calendars. Now I'm stuck! ...

First Report always "true"
Even when [tbCreditCard] is un-ticked the first report always prints Credit card detail when all the rest dont print them! Private Sub PageFooterSection_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) On Error GoTo ProcError If tbNoCreditCard = True Then BoxC2.Visible = True BoxC3.Visible = True lbCreditCard.Visible = True tbCreditCard2.Visible = True tbCreditCard3.Visible = True lbName.Visible = True lbExpiry.Visible = True lbSignature.Visible = True Box136.Visible = True Box137.Visible = True Box138.Visible = True Box...

Cancel Read Only
Please tell me how to delete read only in msexcel. I need read/write. "Kutty" wrote: > Please tell me how to delete read only in msexcel. I need read/write. Go to the Review tab and unprotect the worksheet. ...

Cancel Button not working
I have a message pop up when a command button is pressed to run a report. The problem is the cancel button is not cancelling the action. It still runs the report like you pressed ok. What am I missing? Response = MsgBox("Approximate wait time is 5 minutes." _ & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & _ "Push OK to continue,Cancel to Quit", 1) -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/201002/1 Perhaps you need to go back and look at Access Help for MsgBox! Your posted ...

programatically adding attribute xsi:nil=true to XML element
Hi, I want to add the xsi:nil="true' attribute to an element in XML. I am using XmlNode.Attributes.Append() but the generated output results in the attribute [nil="true"] ignoring the "xsi:" prefix. How do I work around this problem?. Nabeel Moeen wrote: > I want to add the xsi:nil="true' attribute to an element in XML. I am using > XmlNode.Attributes.Append() but the generated output results in the attribute > [nil="true"] ignoring the "xsi:" prefix. It works like this, using CreateAttribute and SetAttributeNode: ...

Cancelling Links
Hello, I am having trouble removing links between spreadsheets, when they are no longer required. Can someone please help. Thanks Susie Try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility It's available at Stephen Bullen's page: http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "susie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2b1d01c49d83$0f33dbf0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I am having trouble removing links between spreadsheets, > when t...

cancel
Control: cancel <Oqv$wT1#KHA.3952@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl> Make sure to all you medication. Do not let Chinese worker steal your fast food job "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote in message news:#IQEws1#KHA.3840@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Control: cancel <Oqv$wT1#KHA.3952@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl> ...

Cancel Changes
I am about to upgrade to GP 10 and I am displeased to find that there is not a "Cancel" or "Discard Changes" option when backing out of Sales Transaction Entry after opening an existing open document. I understand the process but has a temp table not been implemented so that changes do not actually hit the database until confirmed by the user? AllenMc, There is a complete explanation on why the system is designed this way on David Musgrave's Blog, "Developing for Dynamics GP", at http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/08/18/why-can-...

how do i cancel outlook as my e-mail?
hello -- while looking for a message i sent thru "word," somehow i managed to make "outlook" my e-mail inbox. i want to go back to having my comcast.net inbox for my e-mail, and not have anything go thru outlook. help! i know everyone in the world apparently loves outlook, but i hate it! thanks very much for all suggestions. If you want to get your Comcast e-mail via the web interface, just go to the Comcast e-mail webpage and continue to use Comcast's web mail program. Outlook is a desktop e-mail program. You don’t have to use it if you don’t ...

Cancel and clear.
how do i cancel this mail and clear all existing items. Jim Matson. ? Please explain in more detail what you are trying to do. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "jim matson" wrote in message news:O4j9FjaDLHA.2052@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... how do i cancel this mail and clear all existing items. Jim Matson. Go to the outbox and delete the messages. steve "jim matson" <jimsan@slingshot.co.nz> wrote in message = news:O4j9FjaDLHA.2052@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > how do i cancel this mail and clear all existing items. > Jim Matson. ...

quantity canceled
When cancelling a quantity on a Purchase Order, would like a seperate field to track the reason why the quantity was cancelled. How about using the line item comment for this? -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "jhauge" <jhauge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A117886-C5D2-47E4-82FA-D1201F2D7E5D@microsoft.com... > When cancelling a quantity on a Purchase Order, would like a seperate > field > to track the reason why the quantity was cancelled. ...

Cancelled qty's on a SOP doc should update header amounts.
We have customers who may order qty 10 and then send a change order reducing the amount to 8. If we cancel 2, the SOP document subtotal and total do not reflect this change. Even if we add a line item to the order, the incorrect subtotal and total have the extended price of the new item added. We would like the SOP document to accurately reflect the transaction before transferring to invoice so the amounts can be verified in advance of the transfer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for...

Cancel Jobs
I have a problem in the there are thousands of jobs waiting to be processed by DPM, therefore DPM has stopped backing up anything. How does one go about cancelling all jobs? SQL Script? Go to the jobs view -> multi-select all the jobs that you want to cancel -> click on cancel Please note that multi-select is not available on V2 SP1 "Thanks, Gaurav [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm" "...

can't add my True Type Windows Fonts
I have tried loading my Font files to C:/Windows/Fonts, they do appear inside the directory when viewing thru my File Manager, but when using my programs, they don't show up in any of my Font menu pulldowns; only the default fonts that come with the machine. I'm using Windows XP Pro ?? chumley Try loading them via Control Panel > Fonts > File > Install New Fonts. -- Rey "chumley" wrote: > I have tried loading my Font files to C:/Windows/Fonts, they do appear > inside the directory when viewing thru my File Manager, but when using > my...

True Value Hardware
I have a new client that is a True Value Hardware store. We have asked True Value for a file of items that we could import into RMS. We have basically been stonewalled. Does anyone have a True Value Item list that I can use as a starting point? -- Jerry Stough Alternative Business Solutions Atlanta, Ga (678) 458-8874 Jerry Kindly list your email for contact. Ken Nelson "Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8937C272-628C-4FCD-9FBE-0E946A5DAE65@microsoft.com... >I have a new client that is a True Value Hardware store. We have asked True > ...

Cancellations are being sent for meetings that I do not want cancelled
I have been experiencing some issues with the updating of recurring meetings that I have set up. Some of people have noted that when I send out an update to a meeting, they receive an update notice and then a cancellation immediately right after. This action removes the meeting from their calendars and the update cannot be applied. This only happens when I use Outllok 2003; if I use Outlook 2000 or Outlook XP the cancellations do not go out automatically. Please help. ...

Visible = True
Help please A2002 I am trying to make a label visible based on whether or not a field is populated. The table is called products and the field is called notes. Each product in the table has unique id and not all the note fields are populated I can only get the label to be visible for every product The Fields are ProductId ProductName Status Weight DateAdded Notes On the product form the notes may indicate for example packaging information - the indicator label is show that there are notes to access if needed Many thanks in advance for any help Paul Questions: -- Are you trying t...

Cancelled back-up
I am using MS Money V14.0.120.1105 2004, when I try to exit and back-up I get the message "back-up failed or was cancelled" is there a solution to this please In microsoft.public.money, Farcetboy wrote: >I am using MS Money V14.0.120.1105 2004, when I try to exit and back-up I get >the message "back-up failed or was cancelled" is there a solution to this >please That is Money 2005. In Tools->Settings->BackupSettings Browse to select a backup spot in your Documents folder for the automatic backup. That may not be the solution, but try that first. In ...

Script to cancel scheduled jobs of TYPE "Tape Backup"
Hello ALL Is there any way to cancel the jobs on a particular day of the week where the TYPE is "Tape Backup" I am fedup with doing this manually via the GUI, especially on a sunday when we do not want tape backups to run at all. Thank you ...

How to cancel?
Hi In my form I input a value and AfterUpdate checks the value and looks that the value is wrong. How can I cancel this input automatically, because my table does not accept null-value into that field, what I am trying to input? Hanski On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 05:28:21 -0000, hanski <lappalainen.hannu@luukku.com> wrote: >Hi > >In my form I input a value and AfterUpdate checks the value and looks >that the value is wrong. How can I cancel this input automatically, >because my table does not accept null-value into that field, what I am >trying to input? > >Hanski Y...

Cancel POs through an integration
I mistakenly created about 200 POs through Integration Manager. Is there a way that I can create an integration that will allow me to cancel those 200 POs or some other way that I can quickly cancel them? If you have not yet printed the POs (printing updates quantity on order for the items on the POs, check and make sure these POs are not yet reflected in the quantity on order in inventory before doing this process.....) And...if you still have the original source file that was integrated and it contains the PO numbers...... Change your integration mapping to set the status of the po...

Error "The OpenReport" action was canceled"
I have a database shared by 12 people in 2 locations, I'll call East and West. The database has a main switchboard that lists a dozen reports with a related Print Preview button for each report. All employees in the East location can open the database and Preview all reports fine. The West location has 4 employees, and 3/4 can also open the database and Preview all reports fine. The 1 employee in the West location is new, and gets the error "The OpenReport action was canceled" when she clicks on any of the switchboard Print Preview buttons. Any ideas on why 1 person...

How to delete a cancelled order?
We have several cancelled orders. I have noticed that active orders can be cancelled or deleted, but not the cancelled orders. When I attempt to delete a cancelled order, CRM 3.0 gives an error message that the order is read only. Still, does any one know of a technique of deleting a cancelled order? Is it possible to convert a cancelled order to an active order and then delete it? Thanks, Swamy ...