Ammend Trusted Locations

Hi,
How can I add locations the Trusted Locations in access 2007 when installing
a packaged database.
Is this possible.

Regards

John

0
John
2/14/2008 8:08:52 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

If course you will need proper permissions, but here is the registry key for
Trusted Locations:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Access\Security\Trusted
Locations\Location1]

AllowSubFolders (REG_DWORD) = 1 Path (REG_SZ)
"C:\MyTrustedDatabaseFolderNo1"
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"John" <johnlee2509@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> How can I add locations the Trusted Locations in access 2007 when
> installing a packaged database.
> Is this possible.
>
> Regards
>
> John

0
Arvin
2/15/2008 4:42:46 AM
Arvin
Thanks for your help.

Regards

John

"Arvin Meyer [MVP]" <a@m.com> wrote in message
> If course you will need proper permissions, but here is the registry key
> for Trusted Locations:
>
> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Access\Security\Trusted
> Locations\Location1]
>
> AllowSubFolders (REG_DWORD) = 1 Path (REG_SZ)
> "C:\MyTrustedDatabaseFolderNo1"
> --
> Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
> http://www.datastrat.com
> http://www.mvps.org/access
> http://www.accessmvp.com
>

> "John" <johnlee2509@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> How can I add locations the Trusted Locations in access 2007 when
>> installing a packaged database.
>> Is this possible.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> John

0
John

Using to Browse to a folder and save the location
Hello I'am wanting to create a form with a browse button to find a specific filename on a disk,folder and save the location to a tablie linked by a key from another table. ie Ref No From table one linked and saved to results from browse button (table2). When I call up the Ref no it will go and search for table2 for the disk and folder and filename to call up the .doc or any filename saved,if no results are found then to ask the question where the filename located and again to save the results to table2. Can this be done? The code you need to open the File Open dialog and return t...

How do I ammend Appointment Durations
The default seems to be 30 minutes, does anyone know how I can change or ammend this to say 5 minutesas a default? You need to change the time scale value in View | Arrange By (if Outlook 2003) | Current View | Customize Current View | Other Settings -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Nae Toe" <nucleardevice@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7538F28D-B7C6-428B-9206-853098CB4D81@microsoft.com... > The default seems to be 30 minutes, does anyo...

H.E.L.P. Is there a way to sync with outlook wirelessly from another location?
I just purchased my first laptop and I was wondering if there was any good software that would sync my outlook emails,contacts and calendar between that and my home desktop using my Sprint air card. This would be for when I am off site. Thanks for you recommendations Barry <barrynews@dvdrave.com> wrote: > I just purchased my first laptop and I was wondering if there was any > good software that would sync my outlook emails,contacts and calendar > between that and my home desktop using my Sprint air card. This would > be for when I am off site. See if something here hel...

Mass update shipping locations
We're moving warehouses and have some pre-orders in SOP under the old warehouse location. Is there a way to update all unposted SOP lines with the new location at once, rather than having to go into each order line to do this? Thanks, Barbara Barbara, You will need to extract all open SOP transactions PER ADDRESS from smart list into excel sheet, then record macro to perform this opertation, you can use Word Mail Merge to link and repeate your macro to the data file as explained in the post below: http://community.dynamics.com/blogs/developingforgp/comments/11050.aspx Regards,...

Backing up server in another forest (with trust)
I have DPM 2007 with Service Pack1. I am trying to backup data from a server that is in a domain in a different forest from the one that holds the DPM server. ForestA.com - has DPM-01 server as a member of the root domain ForestB.com - has the server FS-01 to be backed up as a member of the root domain. All servers on the network are Windows Server 2008. There is a trust relationship between the two forests. The good news is that we got the backups to work, however the problem is that they fail after a while and we get an "access denied" error from the DPMRA s...

Clipart Woe -- how to refresh location
How can I refresh the path to the clipart gallery for the clipart files? I have moved the clipart from a network location to the local harddrive and rebuild the artgal50.mmc file, but the gallery still looks to the network location?? Help is greatly appreciated, because searching the MS resources is drivining me nuts Nigel Nigel, they are coming to take you away, take you away. If you hear a knock on the front door, do not open it as it may be the fine gentlemen with a while jacket with straps on. Nigel, you are driving us nuts not telling us what version of Windows and Publisher you...

Change default location of Money file
Can the default location of the Money data file be changed from My Documents to somewhere else, such as a USB drive? By changing the default location I want Money 2003 to open my data file automatically from a USB drive when I launch the program. Thank you. Money opens the last file it used by default. You can take advantage of this by copying the file to the USB key, double-click opening it, and then exiting Money. The next time you start Money, it will open the file on the key. "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:997A1810-CC87-4EF2-A91A-5C252F9...

BCM: Change database location
I need to change the default database location and want to move the database files from C:\... to a folder on D:\. I have SQL Server 2000 installed on my machine but cannot access or change the database files of the MSDE. How can I do this? Thanks in advance Michael Michael <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to change the default database location and want > to move the database files from C:\... to a folder on > D:\. I have SQL Server 2000 installed on my machine but > cannot access or change the database files of the MSDE. How is this an Outlook ...

pasting chart getting source data from new location
I have a spreadsheet and chart of which I need several instances. When I copy and paste the sheet, the source data for the new chart is pointing to the original spreadsheet. My goal is to have a new sheet and chart that is independent from the original, however works the same way. New data entered into the new spredsheet will display on the the new graph. This functionality is by design but you can easily change the source of any chart. To do so, first click on the outside edge of the chart. Next, right-click on your mouse and select "source data". Finally, in the source...

Transaction log and System path location
Is possible to change the location path of the system and Transaction log to another hard drive on the same server. I need to free diskspace on my c drive i want to move them to my e drive which is larger in size. Transactio n log paths are exposed in the Storage Group properties. Paul "fanman36" <fanman36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:329F0E0B-7CB2-447C-BF40-0CD6A32D84F2@microsoft.com... > Is possible to change the location path of the system and Transaction log > to > another hard drive on the same server. I need to free diskspace on my c &g...

IMF Trust Email
How do I "trust" and email address in IMF if it keeps rejecting it? Can I do a whole domain such as *@domain.com? Thanks for your help! -Harry IMF does not have whitelists for particular smtp addresses or domains. What you can do, instead, is insert the sending host's ip address in Connection Filtering | Global Accept List and enable Connection Filtering on the smtp virtual server. This allows *all mail sent by that host* bypass all filters on Exchange. Also check out IMF Tune: http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www....

Keeping Cell Location the Same
I made a formular that looks like this: =IF(COUNTIF(A2:A6,A2)>1,"Duplicate","") Now what I want to do is copy and paste it down the whole row. I want the last A2 (,A2) to increment with each row. e.g. The next one would say: =IF(COUNTIF(A2:A6,A2)>1,"Duplicate","") But I want A2:A6 to remain static. Isn't there a symbol I put before the A2:A6 to keep it from changing? Thanks, Brian Brian, =IF(COUNTIF($A$2:$A$6,A2)>1,"Duplicate","") HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Brian Bagnall" <bbagnall@mts.net> ...

Outlook File Location
I've asked this question before but did not receive the answer I wanted, so I will ask it again. I have my hard drive partitioned into two drives, a drive C: and a drive D: As you would expect, the Windows XP Pro operating system and all program files are on Drive C: All other files--data files, etc.0--are stored on Drive D: Everytime I reinstall my opreating system and programs on drive C:, I go through this problem of how to save and restore my Outlook files. I would dearly love to configure Outlook so that all Outlook files are stored on Drive D so I don't have to jump thro...

Location of attach files?
Hi, I want to kwon the where are located the attach files in Dynamics CRM 3.0?? Server, client?? Thanks Mauricio; Attachments are stored in the CRM database, specifically in the ActivityMimeAttachment table. However they are base-64 encoded streams, so you should use the SDK to work with this data. Dave Ireland "Mauricio Ramirez" <MauricioRamirez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F70AF3E8-D799-4AEC-B3DF-5CE50F8FD78D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I want to kwon the where are located the attach files in Dynamics CRM > 3.0?? > Server, client...

Primary and Secondary tech locator
Hi, I use a 3rd party excel plug in called Spheresoft that I use to calculate distance in zip codes. My question is really a function of excel and not the tool itself. In short I have in Sheet1 a list of sites: address, city, state, zip etc. I have a sheet called techs that list all the name and addresses of my techs. Basically it looks at the zip code from sheet one and picks the one with the lowest distance value. Works great. However.. It would be great if i could have column c be the second closest tech. Is there a way to have it exclude the tech from column b (which is the ...

Quote Ammendments
I have devised a quote system in excel and i am looking at a way to move ammendments to another sheet, in such a way that the new item on the quote stays where it is, anything that isn't changed stays where it is, but something that is removed, or is marked to be removed, is moved to another sheet rather than being deleted. ...

Cell Ammendments
Hi, Probably really simple. I have a list of approx 5000+ dates and times that I need to do some trend analysis on. However, thr format is: "dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm" I want to be able to basically keep the "dd/mm/yyyy " content and scrap the time. i can edit the format, but it is only asthetic and doesn't acctually alter the data. Can anyone help? Thanks Steve ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Use the TRUNC function in another c...

Changing default template location?
Can we change the default templates location in XL2K? I think I did it once by using the change startup folder location by accident, but I can't remember. An archives search in 3 Excel ngs didn't yield results yet. TIA. Open a document in Word...........yes, Word........... then go to Tools>Options>File Locations>User Templates>Modify. This location is common with Excel. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 30 May 2006 07:27:39 -0400, StargateFan <IDon'tAcceptSpam@IDon'tAcceptSpam.com> wrote: >Can we change the default templates location in XL2K? I ...

Trust Relationship error
Hi, Please could someone help. We have an overseas rollout programme and recently while abroad had to rebuild 19 machines which were shipped and originally built back in the UK because of an error "trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed", in addition to this we don't know what the cached account is and therefor have to totally rebuild these machines from the local DC as we are unable to logon to the domain. Essentially these machines become "BRICKS". Does anyone know why in the first instance this is happening, and...

files in web page not located in expected location
I have created a web publication and when I "publish to the web" the home page comes up just fine. However when I click on the next page which is a calendar, I get a message that says "some of the files in this web page aren't in the expected location. Do you want to download anyway?" When I say yes it shows the page, but not the way it is supposed to look. The calendar is larger than the page. This did not happen on my orignal document, but started happening after I had uploaded the initial index.html page to the web server. How can I fix this before I update ...

X axis location
I created a chart with x-axis at the bottom. How do I make the chart have the x-axis on top instead? (Y axis can stay on the left side as it is now). thanks T. Hi, I think if you click on the Y axis, go to format axis, and check the "Value (x)axis crosses at maximum value" at the bottom, you'll be set. jeff >-----Original Message----- >I created a chart with x-axis at the bottom. >How do I make the chart have the x-axis on top instead? > >(Y axis can stay on the left side as it is now). > >thanks >T. >. > ...

Domains and trusts...
We have a setup here that I am investigating. The admin created a subdomain and implemented a trust between the top domain and the subdomain. I can log into CRM fine in online mode using a login from the top domain. I cannot, however, use outlook sync or Crystal. Is this environment currently not supported? Thanks in advance, Jake Jake, I believe the key to this is the client machine iteself needs to be a member of the same Domain as CRM. I'm guessing your machine is a member of the top Domain. Matt "Jake Horn" <jhorn@sequelnow.com> wrote in message news:OWwod...

Sale and delivery from different locations
Hi guys, Here's a scenario some of you might have run into before. In an HQ environment, how would it be possible to make sales from one location, and make deliveries for that sale from another location? As far as I know, HQ does not recognize the concept of a warehouse. So I was wondering if there is some sort of workaround for this issue, whereby a designated "store" could pick up the sales slated for delivery and act on it. Any ideas? Thanks, I knew it... This one is indeed a toughy. ...

Restrict mailbox- receive from specific locations only
I have a mailbox Joe Schmo. He's the CEO and wants an email address that he can use to receive emails. He wants to restrict who can send to him. I can do this with delivery restrictions internally. But how can I do this with incomming SMTP from the outside? If he wants to receive emails only from bill@yahoo.com. How can I filter that? Thanks Ron i don't know that there is a way to do that, natively, with Exchange...Are you using any kind of anti-spam software on your edge server? there might be a way to configure it there... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Capt_Ron" &...

Data Validation Ammendment
I have set up two drop down menus which use data validation. The results of the second drop down menu depend on what was selected in the first drop down menu. Nonetheless, now I want to ammend one of my list. I have tried adding my new determining factor in the next cell and then highlighting all the cells and naming the cells again, however whenever I press "return", it just highlights the original cells, unhighlighting the new one. Any help? Do insert>name>define, select the name and in the refers to box change the range and click add or select the new range, insert&g...