adobe reade

windows actualizaciones bienen con defecto

0
antonio
6/5/2010 4:09:04 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Requesting Read Receipts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop Does anyone know if Entourage has the capability of requesting a &quot;Read Receipt&quot; or &quot;Receipt Verification&quot; with sent emails. I cannot seem to find out where this option is? <br><br>Thanks, D8 > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3348193503_77538 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Of course yo...

dissappearing messages after reading?
In Outlook, after reading some messages, they dissappear. I have not deleted or replied to them. Usually it is all the messages from one sender. What Happened??? Check your view to see if you have it set to "unread messages" - if yes, then change it to "messages." -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, JenHoliday asked: | In Outlook, after reading some messages, they dis...

Adobe
Which editions of Adobe Acrobat will enable the emailing of PDFs? I know Adobe Acrobat Professional will (that's what we use), but my client wants to spend as little as possible. Both the Standard and Elements editions can create PDF documents. ------=_NextPart_0001_06E71395 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, The requirement for emailing reports as PDF files from Microsoft Dynamics is any Adobe Acrobat edition which has either Acrobat Distiller or PDFWriter. Visit the following url for an Adobe product comparison - http://www.adobe.com/product...

How to get rid of adobe
I have Outlook 2003 on WinXP. I also have Adobe Acrobat 6. Every time I want to create a new e-mail message, and annoying Attach as Adobe pdf icon appears on a toolbar that fills up a full extra line, thereby reducing my working screen area. Although I can make it go away through View | Toolbars | uncheck Adobe open the Attach as Adobe pdf toolbar, it comes back with the very next new message. I.e., getting rid of it doesn't get rid of it even during the time I have Outlook open. Is there some way to get rid of this unwanted, annoying-but-persistent feature? Thanks. -- Bob In news:ba...

Read File Properties
How would I read the file version properties of a standard DLL? In particular I need the company name property from VISA32.dll. VISA32.dll is a standardized Virtual Instrumentation Software Architecture function library that is published by several manufacturers. I need the manufacturer name of the *installed* library. David "David Youngblood" <dwy@flash.net> wrote in message news:%23oPqMidaKHA.4668@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > How would I read the file version properties of a standard DLL? In > particular I need the company name property from VISA3...

reading layout
Went from Wordperfect to Word this week, only thing I can't locate is the postion reading on the bottom of my screen to tell me where exactly I'm at in my document, been all over in tools and can't locate where to turn it on. Thanks Assuming this is Word 2007, right-click the status bar; on the context menu, you can choose exactly what you want displayed. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Angie" <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B84C2BAD-4594-46E7-BAF7-55632DB946F2@microsoft.com... > Went from Wordperfect to Word...

Outlook 2003 Reading Pane doesn't show and cannot read HTML formatted e-mails
Hi All, I have a very strange and somewhat frustrating bug with Outlook 2003. The Reading Pane sporadically stops showing HTML formatted messages and I am unable to view them even when I open the messages. When this happens, the only way I can view HTML formatted messages is if I forward or reply to such messages. I've run Detect and Repair, adjusted settings in IE (6.0 SP2), uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003, even reinstalled the OS (Win XP Pro), and the problem persists... Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? I've tried internet searches, but because of this...

Public folder items read tracking... how?
Hello all! How do I track (if at all) users' activities in a public folder? I mostly need to know which users have read a document or a note I put there as a Publishing Author or Editor... Maybe something like "Reading Confirmation Receipt", or "Tracking" like I have for my Sent Items, or any other opportunity... In Novell GroupWise there is this feature right in the Properties of a Library. In Outlook I could not find anything like that. Anyone can help? ypal Tracking has to be done in a folder in your default mail store, not in a folder in Exchange public ...

How to make a tab read only
Hello Guys, I know how to make tabs diabled, but how do I make it read only? I"m assuming that you are looking at making all the fields on the tab read-only? If that's the case you can do that within the UI. Just open the Form in the Customization section of CRM, then open each field on the form and check the Read-Only checkbox. You can also do this with JavaScript in the Form's OnLoad() event. "e" wrote: > Hello Guys, > > I know how to make tabs diabled, but how do I make it read only? ...

strange thing happens with oulook 2k, read inside
hi using win2k,+sp3 and outlook 2000, if i email direct from a web site, that is click on a web page to send email. the first one appears to get sent, but if i try again nothing happens, and if i then i come of the ie browser andi try to use my email program (outlook) to send any emails, nothing happens again. the only way i can resolve this is to re-boot. then outlook works fine, checked settings ect all seems ok. any ideas i can try. ps : ie is configured to use outlook as default email program. colin ...

shared and read-only
I have several excel ss on a server that are shared. When I open them from a new computer with a pre-installed version of Office 2003, they will only open as (read-only) (shared). The previous machine did not have this problem. Another machine on the same network has no problem opening the file as shared without the read-only restriction. I would appreciate any help possible on this annoyance. Just a wild guess... Are you sure that the user for the new pc has write access to that share? Excel will notice those permissions and respect them. Susan wrote: > > I have several ...

In todays world pdf is an important format BUT adobe makes our lifes complicated...
Hey, I;m using PDFMaker 5.0 and i need to automate the conversion to pdf, I am currently printing to a pdf file, the problem is its asking me for a file name every time, how do i bypass this prompt ? from vba I would like to specify a name and save the file. Can someone please help ?? Regards, Alexandre use _ACCESS_ in order to make your reports; and then just view with snapshot viewer-- it is included with Office installation. Adobe is too stupid to make reliable products. Sorry. -Aaron aaron.kempf@gmail.com wrote... >use _ACCESS_ in order to make your reports; and then just vie...

XML reading issue....

Options for read receipt
I have a problem, when users get read receipts they are not propmted to choose whether to send the receipt or not. The options in the tools tracking options are grayed out and they are unable to change the setting. The users are admins on their local machines and are also domain admins. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks! Ben Hebert "Ben Hebert" <trimble36@msn.com> wrote in message news:<026301c347d7$677de330$a301280a@phx.gbl>... > I have a problem, when users get read receipts they are > not propmted to choose whether to send the receipt or > not. The opt...

Adobe Reader in Vista
When ever I try to open an Adobe file when I am on the internet, it tells me I need Adobe Reader 9 or above which I already have and I have installed all the updates. I do not have an earlier version on my computer either to uninstall. Don't know where else to post this message. Could anyone help please. Margaret "Margaret Upton" <margaretupton@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:4C4D2E8F-9E18-4F54-96E5-E1A93D452C97@microsoft.com... > When ever I try to open an Adobe file when I am on the internet, it tells me I need Adobe Reader > 9 or ...

Can only print ~3 pages from Excel to Adobe pdf #2
I've got a 30+ page Excel workbook, with 23 sheets that I want to print to a pdf. I select all those 23 sheets, then do File / Print / <select Adobe PDF> / OK. It almost immediately comes up with the "Save PDF File As" dialog. If I click save, it only saves three pages. If I keep clicking save (or cancel) it staggers through it, wiping out the previous pdf and re-creating it with only two or three pages at a time. This happens whether or not I've clicked Printer / Properties and de-selected "View Adobe PDF results" and/or "Prompt for Adobe PDF ...

Adobe flash player
I have updated and downloaded Adobe Flash player but cannot get it to run, no matter what I try. It was working a few weeks ago but suddenly won't play any movies. I am using Vista and Mozilla firefox. I have tried all the settings and finally got a box that said I need to set permission, allow all, but there is no instructions on how to get there, nor can I find any help in getting the program to work. Any help, comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank jerry.nh@verizon.net Why are you asking that question in a forum dedicated to the Windows = Mail...

Reading emails and attachments when offline
I need to be able to read my emails and attachments when I am offline, as I don't always have access to the internet. Is this possible, and if so how do I do it? If you're using a Personal Folder (PST) file to hold your mail and it's stored on your machine then you should be able to access your mail while off-net. If you're attached to an Exchange Server you'll need to setup (or have someone setup) an Offline Folder (OST) file to hold your data for off-net use "bench2006" <bench2006@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11CB72AA-2869-4BB6...

Attachments are lost or cannot be read
We have a problem with sending mails with attachments. We are using an Access application with a mail function. We create a new mail from within the Access application, then manually add an attachment and send the mail to an external recipient. When the recipient reads the mail , the recipient sees an attachment with the name "attachment21" (no extension) and the attachment cannot be read by any program I know. The original attachment is lost. When a mail with attachment was created and sent directly from within Outlook, the recipient sees an attachment with the right name and the a...

min,average>0 if 52 cells read zero
I have 52 cells w265 that all read zero until data is entered this means one cell in each worksheet example Week 1 w265, week 2 w265, week 3 w265 to week 52 w265. on a seperate work sheet im trying to caculate min & average for efficiency but when data is entered for min i get zero because of other cells that read zero or the average is incorrect too low I have to have zero,s in place on the 52 worksheets but i don,t want io include them when calculating min or average on seperate work sheet can some please help Mike, The easiest thing to do is to completely empty all you...

Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD,
Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD, Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/August/17, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' please send e-mail loa210@mail.gr , loa210@mailbox.gr , -------------------------------------------------------- DFT Super Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 4 CDs The DFT Super Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm, Digital Film Lab, Composite Suite,...

read a part of file xml
(Type your message here) -------------------------------- From: Fabrizio Di Giovambattista Good evening, I can read a part of xml file and i must create an xmldocument with it. Thanks ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>dBg4BdWo30uW/kTur1HCYg==</Id> Fabrizio Di Giovambattista via .NET 247 wrote: > I can read a part of xml file and > i must create an xmldocument with it. Read the document with XmlTextReader till the element you want and then load it into XmlDocument: string xml = "<foo><bar>ffff...

Reading properties from closed book
I am trying to read the last date saved from closed workbooks. I downloaded the ReadPropertyFromClosedFile from Chip Pearson's site and selected the DSO OLE Document Properties Reader 2.1 reference. I do not understand the formula syntax. I thought it should be: =ReadPropertyFromClosedFile(Path \Workbookname,BuiltinDocumentProperties(number),Builtin) but it always returns #NAME? Windows 2000 & Excel 2003 ...

Easy Reading
Column A numbers 10 rows down - clear? Column B, a number... smaller than its A column number: A1 - B1 - clear? Column C says, =A1-B1. Problem, I do not want to do this step "10 times" - A2-B2, A3-B3. Suggestion - Copy column A & B into column C and adding the = sign. Me don't know how? You know how? How would you frame the wording into a searchable subject? Type in your search words and I get your answer or close to it. In short, what am I talking about? I don't know? Portland, Oregon In C1 after you entered A1-B1 you can copy the formula to other cells in...

Converting files to Adobe PDF, or Printing to Adobe PDF.
Access 2003, Adobe Professional 7.0.9 (most current updates, also reinstalled).When I try to convert certain reports to adobe pdf, I get an error message that simply says: Adobe PDF printer failed to create the PDF file. No way of diagnosing that one... when I Print to PDF, I get a notepad output file that states the below pasted text. I will try updating my access, but I can convert &/or print all my other reports to pdf, just not certian ones. I am wondering if I need to change settings on a certain field, but for the life of me, I cannot diagnose what is failing to PDF on this one r...