add field to form from different table

I have a form - record source is t0103Issue.(see below for fields)
I would like to add a text box with a field (LevelorAdj) from a different
table(see below for LevelorAdj)

Textbox is named LJ

table t013IssueDesc (add LevelorAdj to form)
IssueDescID
IssueDesc
LevelorAdj

table t0103Issue (for form)
IssueID
RiskID
IssueDescID

How is this done?
--
deb
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Deb, in the form's current event, add:
LJ=dlookup("LevelorAdj","t013IssueDesc","IssueDescID = " & [IssueDescID])

UpRider

"deb" <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a form - record source is t0103Issue.(see below for fields)
> I would like to add a text box with a field (LevelorAdj) from a different
> table(see below for LevelorAdj)
>
> Textbox is named LJ
>
> table t013IssueDesc (add LevelorAdj to form)
> IssueDescID
> IssueDesc
> LevelorAdj
>
> table t0103Issue (for form)
> IssueID
> RiskID
> IssueDescID
>
> How is this done?
> --
> deb

0
UpRider

Office Rebate Form
Where might I find the rebate form? There is a link in the newsletter which doesn't work. Is there another place to look for it? Thanks! Sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! What rebate form? What newsletter? On 12/09/07 10:22 AM, in article 1189558341.483611.232980@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "WildernessFlyFishers@gmail.com" <WildernessFlyFishers@gmail.com> wrote: > Where might I find the rebate form? There is a link in the newsletter > which doesn't work. Is there another place to look for it? > > Thanks! > -- Don&#...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

form cell question in Ver2000
I have a large sheet with email addresses in a column that only displays "yes" with the letters in a gray shaded area. When I hover over the cell the underlying email address becomes visible. I need to find a way to create a column of the email addresses. Any help will be appreciated. James It sounds like someone added hyperlinks to your worksheet. If you select the cell and do Insert|Hyperlink, do you see the email address in a nice dialog? If yes, you can use a user defined function to extract that link (including email address). Saved from a previous post: One way to e...

Excel Add Ins

Calling Forms
Usually when i write a Visual C++ program i use Dialogs insted of Forms. When i want to call a dialog i use the Dialog.DoModal(), but how can i call a Form? Ricardo Furtado wrote: > Usually when i write a Visual C++ program i use Dialogs insted of Forms. When > i want to call a dialog i use the Dialog.DoModal(), but how can i call a > Form? > If you have a document/view app, what is usually done is to switch the view from one formview to another, within the same frame window. Sample code is shown at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;141334 -- ...

Add on

Manipulating Pivot Table
I have created a pivot table that gives me the occurances of a specific number in a list, or the "count" of that number. What I need is that "count" divided by 4 to be the result in the pivot table. So, if the number 562 is in the list 8 times I want the result to show "count" of 562 is 2 (not 8) Any Ideas Thank Brandt ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

pivot table #21
I have a question on Excel. When I update a pivot table, I used to be able to hold down the shift and ctrl keys and highlight the area, but lately I found that I cannot use this short cut method. Is there another short cut method? Thanks for your help. In step two of the Pivot Wizard, you should be able to select a starting cell on the worksheet, then hold the Shift key, and tap the End key, then the Down or Right arrow key, to select a range of cells. Or, base the pivot table on a dynamic range, which will expand automatically as new records are added. There are instructions here:...

Quote Form
I am having a lot of difficulty doing modifications to the quote form beyond adding the company logo. I am using CRM 3.0, Outlook 2007, Word 2007. A couple of the issues are: 1) If disconnected from the domain (on laptop offline) can not connect to data source. 2) When on the network and select the quote table other fields indicate they are missing and Word wants to remove them. We are not interested in adding a 3rd party product and would really like to get this working with the tools provided in CRM. Has anybody had success with creating a nice custome quote form in Word, or am I wai...

Use Parameter Data to populate a form field
I am trying to figure out how to take the data I enter from a parameter query to populate a field on a form. Include the parameter(s) as a computed column(s) in the query, e.g. PARAMETERS [Enter start date:] DATETIME, [Enter end date:] DATETIME; SELECT SomeField, SomeOtherField, [Enter start date:] AS StartDate, [Enter end date:] AS EndDate FROM SomeTable WHERE DateField BETWEEN [Enter start date:] AND [Enter end date:]; In the above example you can then bind text box controls on the form to the StartDate and EndDate fields. Ken Sheridan Stafford, England JudyKemp w...

Different behaviours for xmlTransform
Using the same xml and xsl files, the result of the xmlTransform.Transform is different depending if a xmlTextwriter or a StringWriter is used. In the first case, the output file is as expected, but in the second case, a new <meta> tag is added, and the existing ones loose the /> closing tag; that means xmDocument.LoadXml(Stringbuilder.ToString) fails. The code is: #If 1 Then 'Good objXMLWriter = New Xml.XmlTextWriter(sPathDoc, Nothing) objTransform.Transform(objXPathDocument, Nothing, objXMLWriter, Nothing) objXMLWriter.Close() Docum.Load(sPathDoc) #E...

add a DC in a LegSite

Edit Field
I often record a macro to repeat often-used keystrokes, but today I found a keystroke that couldn't be recorded. I use Tools, Macros, Record a new Macro and assign it to a toolbar. In my document, I have some cross-references to bookmarks. Some bookmarks begin with a lower-case letter (due to the context in which they are used), but this may be changed in the cross-reference by right-clicking on the field, Edit field, Format - First capital. However, when trying to capture this sequence in a macro recording, the right-click function is not available. Is there an alternative ...

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

Macro to change pivot field with latest value 03-01-10
This is a re-post as my questions hasn't been answered by anyone... Hi there and thank you in advance for any help. I have written a macro that changes (hides / shows) fields on a pivot table. One of these changes the field used for the page fields section of the pivot table. However, when i add a field to this section, it defaults to All. How can have this field default to the latest value in this field. Let me explain further: I want the pivot to be shown either by date or by week. The macro then changes the page field section to show either the date or week field. If ...

xml form
Hi, is there a product to edit xml-Files like Excel-Files, something that provides the xml-data in a form that lets 'innocent' users easily and error-tolerantly edit the data? Thanks for help, Chris ...