Add 5 to data in text box!

What would I need for [On Click] in my Control Button that would add 5 to
[tbAdditionChargeAmount] each time I clicked it?
Thanks for any Help...........Bob

0
Bob
7/15/2007 9:32:48 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click()

  Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount + 5

End Sub

If that doesn't work, try:

Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click()

  Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = _
    Val(Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount) + 5

End Sub

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

> What would I need for [On Click] in my Control Button that would add 5 to
> [tbAdditionChargeAmount] each time I clicked it?
> Thanks for any Help...........Bob

0
Douglas
7/15/2007 10:07:18 PM
Brilliant Douglas, Top one worked :)) .....Thanks Bob V

> Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click()
>
>  Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount + 5
>
> End Sub
>
> If that doesn't work, try:
>
> Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click()
>
>  Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = _
>    Val(Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount) + 5
>
> End Sub
>

> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> http://I.Am/DougSteele
> (no private e-mails, please)
>

> "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
>>

>> What would I need for [On Click] in my Control Button that would add 5 to
>> [tbAdditionChargeAmount] each time I clicked it?
>> Thanks for any Help...........Bob

0
Bob
7/15/2007 11:11:29 PM
"Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> a �crit dans le message de
> Brilliant Douglas, Top one worked :)) .....Thanks Bob V
>
> "Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_canada.com> wrote in message
>> Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click()
>>
>>  Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount + 5
>>
>> End Sub
>>
>> If that doesn't work, try:
>>
>> Private Sub MyCommandButton_Click()
>>
>>  Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount = _
>>    Val(Me!tbAdditionChargeAmount) + 5
>>
>> End Sub
>>

>> --
>> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
>> http://I.Am/DougSteele
>> (no private e-mails, please)
>>

>> "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
>>>

>>> What would I need for [On Click] in my Control Button that would add 5
>>> to [tbAdditionChargeAmount] each time I clicked it?
>>> Thanks for any Help...........Bob
>>>
>>excuser moi je ne comprend pas votre langue

0
raymond

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

adding Text to the beginning of a control source
I want to say ="HELP"&Format([Session Start Date 2],"yyyy\:mm") & [ID] I want the word HELP then the start date 2 and finally the ID ie: HELP2010:12430 How do I put the text at the beginning? Where are you putting this? In the Control Source of control on a form/report? Then it should work as posted provided that [Session Start Date 2] and [ID] are in the object's record source. In a query? Then you just need a field alias and drop the = sign; MyHelpText: "HELP" & Format([Session Start Date 2],"yyyy\:mm") & [ID] ...

Migration from 5.5 to 2003
We are at the final stretch in migrating from 5.5 to 2003. We had 1 Ex 5.5 Site in which we installed Ex 2003 server into. One site with both 5.5 and 2003 server. All mailboxes moved to 2003. All public folders replicated to 2003. System folders (Offline address book, schedule plus, forms) replicated to 2003. When client is pulling OAB, clients are getting the version generated by 5.5. How do I make the client pull the OAB generated by 2003? 2003 exchange server is generating OAB as well as 5.5. Thanks. By the way, both 5.5 and 2003 are online. joeschmit...@yahoo.com wrote: >...

Adding data that is not graphed to chart
I have a few existing charts that show percent compliance by category by quarter. There are seven categories on each chart. Is there a way to add the "n" to the chart as a label? I have the sample sizes for each category by quarter in a separate spreadsheet. Is this even possible? Hi, You could add a textbox or use a spare built-in title box, such as Category or Value axis title. These can either be edited manually or be linked to cells. http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip001.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "mellermj&quo...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Issues
I am having ghost data appear randomly in my workbook while trying to clear data. The workbooks are large and contain multiple macros. When clearing a feild, Other ghost-like images of cells and data pop-up randomly and clutter my view. This is a new computer running windows 7 and excel 2007. IT has already updated my video driver and we are all stumped. Please respond quickly with ideas...they are threatening to give me back my old computer.... ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Upgrade from NT 4.0/Ex5.5 to Windows Server 2003/Exchange2003
I'm presently working at a client site and they presently have one NT4 PDC Server and 2 NT4 BDCs in the same domain XYZDom. The BDCs have Ex5.5 running in the different organizations/domains i.e xyz.com and xyzafrik.com. Each Ex 5.5 server hosts different domain mailboxes i.e john@xyz.com and the client use outlook to check their mails, and the other ex 5.5 server hosts john@xyzafrik.com and the client use outlook express to check their mails. The xyzafrik.com server acts as a POP3 server. I did an in-place upgrade of the PDC to server 2003 and i was only able to migrate mailboxes ...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

data base for repeat purchase
how can I set up a data base for repeat once a year floral orders? Thats a pretty general question. Do you have any other data bases, if so, adding a column to capture the data might be eaiser then creating a seperate one. I guess the simpleist is the easiest, client name, and maybe the time of year they order. -- Life is an adventure, are you living it? These are just my opinions, please feel free to correct them if they are wrong. "Rainbowsend" wrote: > how can I set up a data base for repeat once a year floral orders? ...

Data in Combo Boxes
I'm trying to get the date from a form to insert in to another worksheet cell but Excel doesn't seem to recognize the date selected from combo box dropdowns. Does anyone know how to get around this? Data validation is not an option because of the number of lines in the drop down (text is WAY too small). Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Can you use a simple formula in the intended destination cell that refers to the cell with the drop down. "Nicky" wrote: > I'm trying to get the date from a form to insert in to another worksheet cell > but Ex...

lots of data
Is there any way that when you export so much data that once it fills up all the 65K plus sections on sheet one, it will automatically flow to sheet two and so on? I created a stand-alone workbook that will do this for text-delimited files. I haven't gotten around to csv files yet. It's a work in progress but if you are interested let me know at... -- Gary Brown deletethispart.gary_brown@ge.com "lwm11" wrote: > Is there any way that when you export so much data that once it fills up all > the 65K plus sections on sheet one, it will automatically flow to she...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 #4
We have several hundred Custom Recipients on the Exchange 5.5 server that I have to get into the 2003 server. I have looked and looked but cannot find an import utility for this. I know that in 2003 that Custom Recipients are now referred to as Contacts but there doesn't seem to be any way to import large lists of contacts. Importing was available in 5.5 and I would think that Microsoft wouldn't have taken things like that out. I really don't want to have to manually key all this data in. Secondly with regards to these list where do most people put their contacts lists and di...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Outlook 2003 / Exchange 5.5 Prompting Password
Our user and computer accounts are in an AD domain and our Exchange 5.5 Servers are in an NT domain with a two way trust to the AD user domain. Intermittently, Outlook 2003 will prompt for a username and password for the mailbox as though the trust is lost, though users are still able to access file servers in the NT domain which proves that the trust is OK. I have used AD Domains and Trusts to validate that the trust is fine both ways. Most of the time, Outlook 2003 opens fine, but when the prompts start appearing, it seems I need to restart the netlogon service on the AD domain contro...

Map Add-On?

X axis labels won't line up under corresponding column data
Only way I can get dates (year 1998, 1999 and on etc) to fall under annual income columns is to horse around with spacing, adding and subtracting spaces in the category axis drop-down box in Chart Options. Seems you can't even use the same number of spaces between each because if you add between two of them, adding the same number of spaces doesn'tnecessarily work between the next two. I have about 8 charts to mess with and can't find an easy way to do this. did you try this righclcik x axis, clcik <format axis> choose <scale> UNCHECK <value(y) axis crosed be...