Access database file open read only from window 2003 server

some users has read only access and some user has read and write access using
window 2003 security.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:21:02 -0800, iqbal <iqbal@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>some users has read only access and some user has read and write access using
>window 2003 security.

Do you have a question, Iqbal?
--
             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

Example of Database
Hi freinds, Can any tell me where can i get a simple database example.? In which only 2 or 3 table with Foreigne key etc. i will be very thankful to u all. sheikh sheikh wrote: > Hi freinds, > > Can any tell me where can i get a simple database example.? > In which only 2 or 3 table with Foreigne key etc. > i will be very thankful to u all. > sheikh > > You could look here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1370z17c(VS.80).aspx and at: codeproject.com ...

The system file cannot be specified
I don't know if this is the right group but I hope someone can help. I have XP Home with Service Pack 3. I have a file on my NTFS slave drive with following entry in one of its directories: 01 - O 'twas a joyful sound to hear (Colchester) _Tansus/mq3 Obviously there's an invalid character in the name but I can't delete it. Every time I do, it says: "The system file cannot be specified." It has a file length of 0 bytes. I have tried many ways to delete this, but nothing works. Here are just two of the many things I've tried: http://support.mic...

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Meeting/Appointment file and/or text incluede
Hi folks, is it possible to include text and/or attachment for the organisation in Meetings and Appointments when the staff is scheduling apointments/meetings? Thanks in advanced. - Bjarni ...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

How to fill docking window client area with CFormView?
Hello, I would like to fill the client area of my docking window with the view of a CFormView derived class. But somehow the create method of the CFormView seams not to be accessible. Give it another possibility to do this? I also tried a CDialog derived class but I don’t know how to make that it becomes child of my docking window. Knows someone an example? Best regards, Thomas Are you using a CDialogBar? AliR. "Thomas Sedlaczek" <ThomasSedlaczek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5626D53-07B8-40A3-945A-E96592575C22@microsoft.com... > Hello, > >...

Inserting picture from file in Publisher 2000
I installed a trial Pub 2007 and when it ran its course I uninstalled it and reinstalled Publisher 2000. Since doing this I cannot insert a picture other than clipart, ie. I can't insert a picture from my files or internet. I get a message saying Pub doesn't recognise the format or there was an error loading a graphic converter. Some of the graphics converters may be missing. Run setup again. Well I've tried the 'repair' from setup again but still no joy. Can anybody help? I'm not too good with these problems so can you keep it simple for me? -- Ruth The graph...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Excel should have an open/close high/low chart for stock market u.
We're trying to develop a chart that would compare the price of grain traded on the Chicago Board of Trade (cbot) to our average price reported in Iowa. It would require four data points for the cbot info - open/close & high/low - and one for the comparator, in this case the average price for our state. We would like to see this chart added to Excel, but even if it is not added, we welcome any suggestions or recommendations of charting software compatible with Excel. Oh, by the way, we're using Excel 2003. Hi, Jon Peltier has a few stock (ochl) chart variations, check his...

Hot link in office outlook 2003 inoperatable
When I click a hot link in my Outlook 2003 I don't get any action, what settings do I need to make this happen, I always could perform this in Outlook Express all versions. Hot Links that are in blue letters. John in Ks ka0mow wrote: > When I click a hot link in my Outlook 2003 I don't get any action, what > settings > do I need to make this happen, I always could perform this in Outlook > Express all versions. Hot Links that are in blue letters. John in Ks You mean a "Hyper link, not a "hot" link. Have you installed IE7? -- Registered Linux User no 24...

Open file dialog on Vista
I am adapting my apps for Vista. The apps need to run on all Win32/Win64 platforms, and are still in VC6, with the February 2003 PSDK. By writing my own version of CFileDialog (based on Paul DiLascia's code) I was able to obtain the file dialog with the places bar on W2K/XP, while showing the old file dialog on other platforms. But what do I need to do to get the new Vista open file dialog on Vista? As it is I am getting the XP one. David Wilkinson Hi David, I don't know a lot about that level of Vista yet (just used it as a user, haven't really ported to it yet), but...

publisher will not open
hello. i hope someone can help me. i have just bought a laptop and installed office 2000 small business, which was the most affordable version i could get at the time. i have installed both cds, and everything seems to have installed and runs fine, Publisher (the one program i really need) opens, but then locks and doesnt allow me to do anything. i have to then ctrl, alt, delete it to close it. does anyone know the answer to this quagmire? please help. am i missing a file or something? thank you adam Hi adam (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted...

Cant open Exchange System Manager and backups are failing
I'm running SBS 2003 with exchange. Everything has been running great up until a few days ago. All of the sudden veritas backupexec started failing with the log saying it is unable to attach to exchange, and I am now unable to open exchange system manager. When I try to open system manager it immediatly throws an erorr dialog "Exchange System Manager has encountered a problem and needs to close". I've tried resetting the server. I've tried removing the exchange system manager component and reinstalling it. When i do that I am able to run it once after install, but after t...

Access

Outlook 2003 setup
Thanks for the help so far, everyone. Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo account? Ta. Check out this site: http://www.ypopsemail.com/ "cameleonkelle" <cameleonkelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FA06750-130F-44EA-B114-063B88DC6FC9@microsoft.com... > Thanks for the help so far, everyone. > Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo > account? > Ta. ...

access mail on WEB

Read Receipt Rule w/Numbers in Subject Line
Read Receipt Rule w/Numbers in Subject Line I have tried every way I know to get around this problem to no avail. Below is a sample of the read receipts I need to filter to only my read receipt folder. Keep in mind, the number for each receipt will be a higher number, like 1570, 1571, etc. Read: iCare (v3.0.33) iComment ID 1569 Confirmation I have the following rules in place. Read: iCare (v3.033) iComment ID in subject line move it to the Read Receipts folder Read: in the subject line move it to the Read Receipts folder iCare (v3.0.33) Confirmation move it to the iComments folder except i...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Clicking on a hyperlink in outlook results in both IE and Mozilla opening the page...
This just recently started happening...anyone else experiencing this or know what the solution is? ...

SMTP server #2
I have a basic question on SMTP emails. If I point to a SMTP server that is different than my designated email host address, who actually sends out the emails, my designated email server or the one I pointed to? To help clarify we have our email and web hosted by a 3rd party Company "A", and my ISP is with Company "B", I have been having problems with duplicate emails being sent to several clients. So I pointed my outbout emails to a different SMTP server (Company B's smtp server) in an attempt to see if the problem goes away. So I am check to see if my...

Can an XML file have an icon?
Is there a way I can put icon data into an XML file so Windows displays the file with its own custom icon rather than the generic XML-file icon? What kinds of files (in Vista and up) can have their own distinctive icons? Thanks! ...

Extracting a ZIP file in Powershell
I have a function that I found that will extract the zip files in powershell I'm running this on a script on a remote machine that does not have powershell 2.0 function Extract-Zip { param([string]$zipfilename, [string] $destination) if(test-path($zipfilename)) { $shellApplication = new-object -com shell.application $zipPackage = $shellApplication.NameSpace($zipfilename) $destinationFolder = $shellApplication.NameSpace($destination) $destinationFolder.CopyHere($zipPackage.Items()) } } Example to use this function is: extract-zip c:\temp\test.zip D:\ I have a coupl...

Access Database In Great Plains