Access data collection replies

An error ocurred collecting data using emails
Cannot process this email message.the form in this email message is either
corrupt or has been modified.

how do i fix?

i'm using the sample template Northwind traders
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

��ͤ�������͢�ͤ���Ẻ������ǹ��ٻẺ MIME

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01CAA75D.DF55A6D0

"brad" <brad@discussions.microsoft.com> ???????????????? =
> An error ocurred collecting data using emails
> Cannot process this email message.the form in this email message is =
either=20
> corrupt or has been modified.
>=20
> how do i fix?
>=20
> i'm using the sample template Northwind traders
------=_NextPart_000_0020_01CAA75D.DF55A6D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16981" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px" =
leftMargin=3D0=20
topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true" name=3D"Compose message =
area"><BR><BR>"brad"=20
&lt;brad@discussions.microsoft.com&gt; =
&#3648;&#3586;&#3637;&#3618;&#3609;&#3648;&#3611;&#3655;&#3609;&#3586;&#3=
657;&#3629;&#3588;&#3623;&#3634;&#3617;=20
news:E0915BC8-4FA9-478B-AE6D-045FDCA301CC@microsoft.com...<BR>&gt; An =
error=20
ocurred collecting data using emails<BR>&gt; Cannot process this email=20
message.the form in this email message is either <BR>&gt; corrupt or has =
been=20
modified.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; how do i fix?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; i'm using the =
sample=20
template Northwind traders</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01CAA75D.DF55A6D0--

0
goten

Public Folders - Using as a mailbox
Hi I have set up a public folder and have set it up so the people can read and reply to the emails, and tell when others have read them. What is the best way to track the replies? CC them to the public folder? Any other ideas? Many thanks in advance William ...

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Implementing a Label with certain data in Chart
Dear All ! I have a data set plotted in Excel. Is there any way to show automatically the minimum, maximum and median value of this data set on the chart? (In a form of label or anything similar) Minimum and maximum values are already part of data set. Median value is a calculated value and is in another cell(not part of data set). Thank You in advance I'd probably do this in a manner similar to what Jon Peltier shows here for the Vertical Category Axis. http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Y_CategoryAxis.html You could then create a custom format for each "Label" s...

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

Queue Data to another thread
Hi, I have two threads thread1 and thread2. Thread1 will give queue some data so that Thread2 will process the queued data. What mechanisms are available in c# for doing this? Thanks! Maanu wrote: > Hi, > > I have two threads thread1 and thread2. Thread1 will give queue some data so > that Thread2 will process the queued data. > > What mechanisms are available in c# for doing this? There is nothing built-in per se. But, a basic implementation will make use of the System.Collections.Generic.Queue<T> class, the Monitor class, and the "lo...

Delete all data (formulas) below a desired row.
In Excel 2000, I somehow propagated a formulab to over 60,000 rows. Is there a shortcut to clear a large unwanted area? In the name box (above row 1 left of column A), type in the the range you want to delete, assume you wanted 15 rows of formulas and want to delete row 16 row 65336, place cursor (mouse click) in the name box and type 16:65536 and press enter, then do edit>delete, press ctrl + home and save the workbook Regards, Peo Sjoblom "JMSimms" wrote: > In Excel 2000, I somehow propagated a formulab to over 60,000 rows. Is there > a shortcut to clear a l...

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access

Excel to Access
Hi group, quick question. If I have a macro to upload some Excel data into Access, can this macro be used by a user without Access installed on its PC???? The Access database is located in a shared drive, the Excel is stored in the user's PC. ....And same thing in the other way, can a user without Access import from Excel some Access info?? Versions are Excel 2003 and Access 2002. Thanks in advance, Cecilia Can you buy Excel without buying the entire Microsoft Office Suite? I'm not sure if there are variations in the way microsoft sells products in different countries s...

Access Levels
Hi I am having real difficulty in getting the access levels to work as I want them. Basically I want to control access at the Business Unit level. However, how do I know which business unit a specific account record belongs to? As far as I can see it is determined by the owner of the record and their corresponding Business Unit. Is this correct? Thanks You are correct. The record is only tied to the BU through the owner. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 26 May 2004 06:51:29 -0700, l.hargrave@btinternet.com (Lee) wrote: Hi I ...

Access and Accessibility
Does anyone know of a good resource for information about developing accessible applications using Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007? "Risikio" <Risikio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BF54007-6C65-444E-BC25-84C90173AE8F@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a good resource for information about developing > accessible applications using Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007? As far as I know, all the Windows accessibility features are available in Office. Speech recognition improves with each version. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://w...

Can we Get Table Names from an access database while using MFC provided CRecordset class
Hey Friends Can we Get Table Names from an access database while using MFC provided CRecordset class. vikrant wrote: > Hey Friends > > Can we Get Table Names from an access database while using MFC provided > CRecordset class. > > Yes. The CATALOG sample in MSDN shows how. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] vikrant, Yes... You can use access the system tables directly, especially using a CRecordset object connected to a Database object that is associated with the database in question and this SQL statement: SELECT Name FROM MSysObjects WHERE ( Flags=0) AND (Typ...