Access coding password

Previously i did write an application in ms access 2000 and i did putpassword in the coding session. So whenever i want to modify code ihave to enter password in the Ms VB windows. But i forget thepassword. Are there any ways to retrieve it? ThanksRgdsDaniel
0
Daniel
3/4/2007 5:05:15 AM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Tom, thanks for your comments,Yes I was aware that not all posters see the statement "Has this answered your question" As it wasn't the main cause for my comment, I have deleted the comment as you will now see.I mainly wanted some feed back as to the conclusion of the thread but I am sure a few posters can't find the thread once it goes past the first page anyway.All the very best TomMike B-- Advice to Posters.Check your post for replies or request for more information.Have the COURTESY to send an ending note even if the answer didn''''t work. Kindest Regards Mike B"Tom Wickerath" wrote:> PS.  I see that Daniel's question now displays the brown circle with the > white question mark, however, it did not initially. It apparently does now > because I chose to mark your response as an answer. This is something that > MVP's can do, but only if they use the Web Interface (most Access MVP's do > not use the Web Interface).> > > Tom Wickerath> Microsoft Access MVP> > http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html> http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/search.html

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

OWA and changing passwords
I have a problem. I upgraded our server from Windows 2000 to Windows Server 2003 that had Exchange 2003 installed. We had in initial issue with people not able to change their passwords in OWA. I had to register a dll and was able to do so but after I change my password I get the following message: Internet Service Manager for Internet Information Server 6.0 Password successfully changed. " Back to "https://mailserver.abc.com/exchange/userid/?Cmd=close When I click to go back to https:..... I get an error page and don't go back to you session. Also when I try to logo...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Enable Macros & Disable Insert from code
Hi, 1. How to enable macros from the code? 2. How to disable insert and copy for this workbook? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Regards, Giri 1. You don't, otherwise what would be the point. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Giri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:762f01c430fd$42f491c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > 1. How to enable macros from the code? > 2. How to disable insert and copy for this workbook? > > Any help ...

Access

access mail on WEB

Code does not work after converting MDB to MDE
Hello all, I'm using the code described in KB article(see link below) to print a report on legal paper in landscape mode, however the code no longer works when I convert the database the Access 97 database from MDB to MDE. Any thoughts on how I get around this? Thanks, Rohit Thomas http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;302650&Product=acc97 Rohit, The code fails at the following statement: DoCmd.OpenReport strName, acDesign when run in an .mde, because by definition an .mde does not allow for objects like forms and reports to be opened in design view, like ...

Money 2003 password problems
Hi, I run Windows XP and Money 2003. I recently moved all my "c:\documents and settings" to another drive, which involved me having to make registry changes so windows knew where the "My documents" and "Shared Documents" had moved to. Everything worked fine, although I had some problems with MS money after the move so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again (the exact same version). Since I have reinstalled it, the password I used to use to open my money file is not recognised. I am 100% certain that I am using the correct password. I tried using salv.exe to...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

Break
Hi, I've happen to forgot my password on excel file, is there a remedy to break through password ? Any suggest greatly appreciate it. Sothea See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html In article <BA385061-C0EB-4778-8742-0AD31D829903@microsoft.com>, "Soth" <Soth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I've happen to forgot my password on excel file, is there a remedy to break > through password ? > > Any suggest greatly appreciate it. > > Sothea Online password recovery service at passwordnow.com(expres...

passport password
I am trying to restore a backup. I do not have the password and the email account is no longer active. I can't retrieve the new password because I can't access the email account. Any way to work around this issue? Well unless you remember the password, you have practically lost access to your file. However if you upgraded, you can try going back to the previous version to see if you can sign in to the file and then remove the email address within the file by going to File, Password Manager. Hope this helps. "dmichael" wrote: > I am trying to restore a backup. ...

VBA Loop Code
I have three column of data and I would like to use VBA code to go loop thru the rows of data and then write output to another worksheet. Value Range Label 1400 175 Red 2400 112 Blue 9000 710 Green The output table (range) would look something like 1400 Red 1401 Red 1402 Red 1403 Red .... .... .... ... 2400 Blue 2401 Blue etc. etc. Thanks in advance! Hi, Try this. Change SrcSheet & DestSheet to the correct sheets Sub sonic() Dim x As Long Dim SrcSheet As...

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access

Code Bloat/Growing Excel files?