Access Accounting Software Needed

Can anyone recommed an accounting software package that has been written in Access.  I have be assiged the duty of finding a new accounting software package to replace our old outdated AS400 system, for a very small manufacturning plant.  Basically to keep up with sales, inventory and shipping.  I need a package that I can get the source code with in order to may modifications as needed.  The only thing I can find is a package made by Database Creations.  I like the program except for the somewhat outdated screens.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Terry
0
Terry
3/4/2007 7:59:37 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

"Terry" <tdejournett@hotmail.com> wrote:>Can anyone recommed an accounting software package that has been written in >Access.  I have be assiged the duty of finding a new accounting software >package to replace our old outdated AS400 system, for a very small >manufacturning plant.  Basically to keep up with sales, inventory and >shipping.  I need a package that I can get the source code with in order to >may modifications as needed.  The only thing I can find is a package made by >Database Creations.  I like the program except for the somewhat outdated >screens.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.No recommendations but Microsoft Access Accounting Systems http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsacct.htmTony-- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP   Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages.   Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
0
Tony

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Need more than 256 columns
I am working on a project that requires me to use 365 columns. It look as if excel only goes to 256; IV is last column. Is there any way t add more. I need a column for each day of the year. Thanks for any hel you can give. I am brand new to this forum. Thanks to all of you fo giving your time and knowledge so freely. Karynsl: -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi no chance. 256 is the maximum. You may transpose your layout and use rows for your dates -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I am working on a project that requires me to use 365 columns. It > looks ...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Need Partner / Reseller
Hi, I work for a small manufacturing shop just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We are looking at GP and are pretty set on it. I am looking for a partner that can sell us the software and guide us through the setup process. Angie.in.Barrie Hi Angie, My company, based out of Toronto, specializes in helping Small Businesses with all Microsoft technolgies including Dynamics GP and Microsoft CRM. You would likely be a great fit for one of our Prix Fixe offerings: http://www.lunadevelopment.com/prixfixe Please feel free to email me at mlopat@lunadevelopment.com and we can setup a time for...

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Accounting for Spoiled Goods
I've looked but have been unable to find anyting documented about how to use RMS to account for our spoiled goods. Any suggestions on a best practice? Thanks. Eddie, Create a reason code for sendings items to offline called "Spoiled." Then go to Inventory -> Manager Offline Inventory. Add the items to the list. You can also transfer out from there. Good luck, Matt "Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2E0B9FE-F59C-491E-9678-16388CAE01D6@microsoft.com... > I've looked but have been unable to find anyting documented ab...

Demoting Account to Opportunity
We accidentally promoted a bunch of Opportunities to Accounts, and need to demote them back. Is this possible without losing any of the historical data asssociated with the Account/Opportunity? ...

Outlook Web Access #19

cannot update accounts
I have two seperate money files (one for my accounts, one for family accounts) - one is working perfectly as always, the second will not update any account. The family accounts are at the same institutions as my own accounts. I have tried every suggestion I could find. Can someone please suggest something... I use Money 2007 Deluxe on XP Pro SP2 In microsoft.public.money, GHM wrote: >I have two seperate money files (one for my accounts, one for family >accounts) - one is working perfectly as always, the second will not update >any account. The family accounts are at the sa...

need totals from all days in a month in one place
Hi All, I'v browsed this group for an answer to this, with no success. This is my situation: I need to end up with the number of days during a given month on which the total number of residents ("Occupancy") meets or exceeds 90% of our Capacity of 27. I've done this with an Excel spreadsheet, summing these columns: Col A Col B Col C Col D Date ~ # of residents ~ % of Capacity ~ 0 or 1, depending ="Col B"/27 ~ =IF("Col C" >0.9,1,0) Is there an expression(s) that will give me...

401K Manager or Balancing 401K Account
Can anyone make the case for me to go through th exercise of balancing a 401k account or balancing through the 401K manager? I am careful to enter each detailed transaction on my 401K each quarter and verify that my shares are correct. Also, each payment to my 401K account is shown through my paycheck setup. I visually compare this with my statement at the end of each quarter. I just feel that there is no value in going through the hassel (15 or 20 minutes per account) each quarter of 3 retirement accounts. The only benefit that I see is a newer date where it says "Updated on&...

Accounting with Ms Access

Test file needed quickly
Does anyone know where I can get a very large testt excel file that has a running macro? What I need to do is to run several apps that will "drain" most of my resources. I need to test another app in how it will handle low resources. I was thinking someone might have a test file just for this reason. A large spreadsheet that has a macro doing some calculations, at the same time while other apps are running. Thanks ahead for any help or suggestions. You realize if you fill a cell and then copy it to the rest of the sheet, it get really big, really fast? Dave wrote: > Doe...