A2002: Set Options

In Czech version of Access we have VBA EN with EN menus, help, etc. In most cases it's not a problem. But I need strings for GetOption/SetOption method. It's very uncomfortable to write down those strings from the Option tabs. Where could I get Czech tranlation of "Set Options from Visual Basic" help?
0
windows
3/5/2007 1:04:14 AM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Thx for the idea & the link. The translator cannot be used.The translator:Show Status Bar => Ukazovat Spolecenske postaveni Piscina (non-sence & quite funny for status bar) :-DMS Access:Show Status Bar => Zobrazit stavovy radekVladoI have removed diacritics from some character so that they show OK."storrboy" <storrboy@sympatico.ca> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku news:1173059364.135078.209710@n33g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...On Mar 4, 8:04 pm, Vladim�r Cvajniga <nos...@thank.you> wrote:> In Czech version of Access we have VBA EN with EN menus, help, etc. In > most> cases it's not a problem. But I need strings for GetOption/SetOption > method.> It's very uncomfortable to write down those strings from the Option tabs.> Where could I get Czech tranlation of "Set Options from Visual Basic" > help?There are some online translators out there, not sure how accuratethey are though.Perhaps could copy/paste help text and see what you get.Examplehttp://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=English&to=Czech
0
iso

Setting a Picklist value
I wish to set the current value of a picklist based on some logic in my client-side code. I've tried using SelectedText but that changes the text value of the picklist item which is currently highlighted. I also tried DataValue but it gave me errors and didn't set the picklist. How can I set one of the values in the picklist programatically? Dear Andrew, I have managed to use the DataValue option. Maybe you are using the label of the value instead of the number of the value. try this example, it works for me: if (...){ crmForm.all.new_attribute.DataValue = 1; crmForm.all.new...

Pivot Table Field Settings
Is there a way to change the default in the field settings or change multiple lines at once from "count" to "sum"? Thanks, Cindy Nope... -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Cindy E" wrote: > Is there a way to change the default in the field settings or change multiple > lines at once from "count" to "sum"? > > Thanks, > > Cindy Hi Cindy Jim is quite right, there is no inbuilt feature to do this. But, Debra Dalgleish has a nice add-in on her site which allows you to do many things with the Pivot Table, including changing a...

basic settings
How do I set the folder/file option to remain the date it was created? Everytime I 'look' at a file or folder, it updates it with the current date. Unless I actually change something in it....and save it on that date....I want the date to remain the date it was originally created/saved. ...

Setting network settings via Group Policy
Hi All, Have a random problem at the moment. Taken over a customer with a rouge router that keeps dishing out oddball dns entries every 30minutes via DHCP. I believe it's relaying from some old source. Until we track the problem down, what is the best way to set some DNS settings that wont change, IE set them manually via GPO. Thanks. Hello Gorge, Disable the router DHCP server and use a domain member server for DHCP or if only a DC exist use that one. Let the router do its baisc job, routing. Settings DNS servers with GPO can still result in the odd settings if ...

setting Save in of a CFileDialog
I would like to make sure that the user saves an edited file in the Working directory from which my app was launched. However, sometimes the default folder shown in that box is not correct. I note that there is a 6th parameter for that dialog (currently not used) that might do this. Is that correct, and if so what should I set it to? Thanks, E-Jo //At the start of the Application char str[256]; GetCurrentDirectory(strlen(str),str); m_WorkingDirectory.Format("%s",str); //When you Declare an instance of CFileDialog as below then set the initial //directory CFileDialog Fi...

A2002 bug: ListCount problem
I'm using Czech version of A2002 but, as far as I can remembre, it was similar in A97.I have a ListBox lstOrg with this properties:..ColumnCount = 9..ColumnHeads = False..ColumnWidths = 0cm;0cm;1,639cm;2,029cm;4,577cm;3,898cm;3,898cm;3,898cm;3,806cm..RowSourceType = Table/Query..RowSource =.... and a TextBox txtOrgCount:..ControlSource = =[lstOrg].[ListCount]lstOrg.RowSource will be generated leater according to user's interaction. But, weird, empty lstOrg gives ListCount = 1!!! Combo-boxes behave the samwe way. Is there any workaround? Am I doing something wrong?I know there's a p...

Setting up diferents disclaimers.
Hi all, Is there any way to set up multiples disclaimers in order to assign them to diferent groups of users?. If otherwise wich is the best application to do this. Thanks a lot for you help and best regards. Hi Charlie, Thank you for the post! First, there is no build-in features in Exchange, which can set different disclaimers. We may only add the same disclaimer for all the outgoing messages by using event sink. Detailed info on the event sink, refer to the following articles: 317680 How to add a disclaimer to outgoing SMTP messages in Visual Basic script http://support.micr...

Automatically set outgoing server?
Is there a way to automatically set the outgoing server for my POP3 accounts based on my ISP? Either a code sample or ane external app would do. thanks in advance, peter. ...

Word Template: Set different margins for Portrait and Landscape
Hi, I'm developing a template with different margins for portrait oriented pages and landscape oriented pages. For example: - Portrait: Top: 3cm; Bottom:3.5cm; Left: 2.7cm; Right: 1.8cm - Landscape: Top: 3.5cm; Bottom: 2.2cm; Left: 3.20cm; Right:2.00cm Do you know how to do that? I haven't been able to find the option that would enable to insert a landscape-oriented page in a portrait documents with the correct margin without having to change the margins manually. Thanks in advance for your help. F. You will need to change the margins manually unless you create...

setting tab order of edit boxes
i made a edit and combo boxes dynamically at run time. now i want to set the tab order of that boxes. i used setwindowpos() but it did not work, i am facing problem in giving parameters . please help me in detail. thanks. "wasiq akram" <wasiqakram117@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146307384.161817.86650@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > i made a edit and combo boxes dynamically at run time. now i want to > set the tab order of that boxes. i used setwindowpos() but it did not > work, i am facing problem in giving parameters . please help me in > detail. > ...

A2002: PDW
Hello, I'm about to deploy my first A2002 application. There were many problems (bugs) as to A97 ODE and installation process on machines with different versions of Access. Is there a list of bugs and other issues for A2002 PDW as to co-existence with different versions of MS Access (MS Office) on the same machine? I desperatelly need that my application will install and run without any problem. TIA Vlado On Thu, 24 May 2007 10:51:21 +0200, Vladim�r Cvajniga <no.spam@thank.you> wrote: >Hello, > >I'm about to deploy my first A2002 application. There were many p...

Is there a way to use VBA to set up a VBA password in another workbook?
Hi everyone, Is there a way to use VBA to set up a VBA password in another workbook? I know there is way to put VBA module and sub procedure into another workbook using VBA, but can I password protect them using VBA as well? AS Not really. The only attempts I've seen all rely on Sendkeys and that's not really reliable. Excel 009 wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > Is there a way to use VBA to set up a VBA password in another workbook? > > I know there is way to put VBA module and sub procedure into another > workbook using VBA, but can I password protect them usi...

How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data?
How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data? Hi, Stephen Bullen has an example. See ChtFrmla within the Charting section. http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm The example file is, http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=ChtFrmla.zip Also see Tushar Mehta's Plot manager, http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/plot_manager/index.html Cheers Andy ashemorry wrote: > How do I create a graph from an equation and not a set of data? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

How do I set up my email to input my email name and pw for me?
I've set my email up with outlook using comcast.net, however everytime I open it up and click Inbox...I have to type in my user name and password. I have seen it on my work computer and others, where you don't have to type your name and password in...I was wondering if this was an option, or if it the email site that I am using. Sigh, what versions of Office/Outlook and Windows, please???? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After ...

how do set up a drop-down dialog box that allows users to select .
how do I allow a user to select from a drop down select box, and return 1 value from a list of indefinite length that is on another sheet. You could use a Data Validation drop-down lsit. For instructions on creating DV drop-downs and dynamic list ranges see Debra Dalgleish's site. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal01.html for the basics. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlNames01.html#Dynamic for creating dynamic ranges. What the heck........browse through all her info on DV from first link above. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:16:01 -0800, vikingcowboy <vikingcow...

Default setting on windows live
Can anyone help me please! i am trying to change the default setting on windows live so that I receive my emails every 30 seconds instead of every 30 minutes which is currently happening now!! "Sam Mumford" <Sam Mumford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7659E6A0-3622-4E52-85FA-EAF481E9DAEF@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me please! i am trying to change the default setting on > windows live so that I receive my emails every 30 seconds instead of every > 30 > minutes which is currently happening now!! Tools menu>options>gener...

NAvigation Pane is blank with A2002 databse
I apologize this is basically the same post as in public.access I simply realised this was a better place for it. When I open an A2002 database with A2007 the navigation pane is completely blank. Other A2002 databases are fine, ust this one has a problem. Even when I turn on "Display hidden objects" and "display system ojects" it is still blank. Yet all the bjects are there, and the VBA project is there too. Any ideas? I would try holding the shift key down during startup. I suspect this database has some startup settings that are too high, or prevent certai...

Default settings
In Microsoft Word How can I change the default settings for "Page Setup" so that i don't have to go and edit them each time i open a new document (At the moment for all new documents that i open the top and botom margins are too big and the gutter is enormous. Each time i open a new document the cursor is almost one third down the page) From the page setup dialog, change the settings to what you require, then click the default button at the bottom of the dialog. If prompted to save the normal template when you close Word, do so. If that doesn't fix it, open the n...

how to set ownerdraw to the pop-up menu
In the program, I set ownerdraw property to a pop-up menu, like this: void CTestDlg::OnInitMenu(CMenu *pMenu) { CMenu *pSubMenu; UINT nCount,nSubCount,nID; CString strText; nCount=3DpMenu->GetMenuItemCount(); for(UINT i=3D0;i<nCount;i++) { int index =3D pMenu->GetMenuItemID(i); pMenu->ModifyMenu(i,MF_BYPOSITION|MF_OWNERDRAW,index); pSubMenu =3DpMenu->GetSubMenu(i); nSubCount=3DpSubMenu->GetMenuItemCount(); for(UINT j=3D0;j<nSubCount;j++) { nID=3DpSubMenu->GetMenuItemID(j); //=BD=AB=BF=F2=BC=DC=B2=CB=B5=A5=CB=F9=D3=D0=B2=CB=B5=...

Send Receive All option is not working?
When sending out an email I select the Send/Receive All to send item from outbox. I then have to click the Send/Receive All option again in order to receive new incoming emails. Isn't that how Send Receive All is supposed to work. To send out items in outbox and to receive new mail with a click of the mouse? Thanks in advance. ...

setting up a budget
Need an accountant for this one I think. Where do I find how to set up a monthly withdrawal from my IRA in Money? I don't have my investment accounts added to the program yet so my Money does not "see" them. Also I have a taxable account with a cash balance and want to "budget" (using the budget feature) a monthly transfer of funds from it to my checking account. Money thinks this is "income" and it is not. How do I put that in? thanks for all your help. if you need more info,I'll supply. Max As to Q1, unfortunately Money can only schedule inves...

How to Set Default Margins and Tabs for Outlook 2007?
I have Office 2003 and use Word 2003 for the editor. When I start a new e-mail, the margins and tabs on that page are identical to the defaults set in Word's Normal template (normal.dot). That works great. On the 2nd computer, I have Office 2007 and Word 2007. Even though I modified the margins and tabs in Word's normal template (normal.dotm), those settings don't translate to my e-mail messages. How can I modify the new message margins and tabs in Outlook 2007? I am using the default stationary (None) in both programs. Thanks, Jim outlook 2007 does n...

A2002: Set Options
In Czech version of Access we have VBA EN with EN menus, help, etc. In most cases it's not a problem. But I need strings for GetOption/SetOption method. It's very uncomfortable to write down those strings from the Option tabs. Where could I get Czech tranlation of "Set Options from Visual Basic" help? Thx for the idea & the link. The translator cannot be used.The translator:Show Status Bar => Ukazovat Spolecenske postaveni Piscina (non-sence & quite funny for status bar) :-DMS Access:Show Status Bar => Zobrazit stavovy radekVladoI have removed diacritics from s...

setting size of CFormView
I have a formview that has a toolbar at the top of it. Because of the toolbar, it is not sizing properly when it opens. How do I manually set the size of my formview? William Gower wrote: > I have a formview that has a toolbar at the top of it. Because of the > toolbar, it is not sizing properly when it opens. How do I manually set the > size of my formview? > > The parent frame window must be sized so that the resulting client area is just right for the view size. See ResizeParentToFit. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] In my OnInitialUpdate method in my view, I ca...

A2002 bugs
#11) I set the breakpoint in a A2002 code.2) I open and maximize a form and then run the code.3) Debugger stops the execution at the breakpoint.4) I stop the code execution.5) I switch from code to design environment (to check form properties).I'd expect that The Form will be on the top of all open forms. Instead, there's a DB window (form's list) on the top.����������������������������#21) I set the breakpoint in a A2002 code.2) I open a form in design mode and open Properties window.3) I switch to form view, maximize a form and then run the code.4) Debugger stops the execution at...