2 Alterations needed to Report Code!

If someone could help I need to get the HorsesName from qryHorseList, Name
which has HorseID
and this code should only give the Base Result , latest Date
Thanks for any help......Bob

Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer)
Category.ControlSource = "='" & Form_frmMain.cbCategory & "'"
Me.RecordSource = "SELECT tblRemarks.dtDate, tblHorseInfo.HorseName,
tblRemarks.Category,tblRemarks.Remark " _
& " FROM tblRemarks INNER JOIN tblHorseInfo ON tblRemarks.HorseID =
tblHorseInfo.HorseID " _
& " Where Category='" & Form_frmMain.cbCategory & "'" _
& " ORDER BY tblRemarks.dtDate DESC; "
End Sub

0
Bob
4/21/2007 10:25:09 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Major help needed!!!! #2
Thanks for the post GE, I was able to find another computer with exce 97 still loaded. I opened the existing spreadheet and went through th tools options and unchecked th 1904 date option. Went back to m updated computer and the dates came across just fine. Also thanks Don, your comment will be noted. I was in a rushed an panic'd state : -- KyDean ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KyDeano's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27128 ...

MS Publisher #2
Does anyone know how to open an MS Publisher 2000 document with MS Publisher 97? You cannot open a Publisher 2000 document in Publisher 97. You need the same or later version of Publisher to open Publisher documents. -- Why is it that people don't realize that they will probably have a problem opening a newer file with an older program? Rarely does that ever happen. "Riobard" <morgan.riobard@sivh.ie> wrote in message news:12b801c38ceb$868aea80$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to open an MS Publisher 2000 document > with MS Publisher 97? Because t...

I need help 08-28-10
I do not know where to find my isp server information..for incoming and outgoing emails when setting up a new accunt. can someone please help me. To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-Plus -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Brhi Adams" <brhi_adams@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23jcqe5uRLHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I d...

error 0x800ccc13 #2
I have Outlook 2000 installed on WinXP home. After installing modem software (for fax purposes) I now receive error 0x800ccc13 when performing 'send receive' in Outlook. Outlook Express now also fails with 0x800ccc0f error. I've disabled all spywatch and filtering software and tested Winsock using Netdiag and Winsock passes but there is a fail for NetBT transports test failed (I'm assuming because I removed all services other than TCP/IP.) I've reinstalled Outlook Express using the procedure from #318378 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378&...

Report No Longer Displays Labels
Placed this in "General Questions" yesterday, but no one answered. Have Programmed Access since 1995, but have never seen this until this week...Access 2003 - Windows 2000. Textboxes all display...but NO labels. TIA - Bob Bob, anything else you can provide about these labels? Are they vertical text? If so you can solve the problem by changing the font to: Arial CYR. Is the Visible property of the *section* or controls set to No? Is the report's top margin adequate, compared to the top unprintable area of the printer? Are they all numbers? And is your language French? ...

Help ! #2
Hi, I have developed an application in VC++ where spelling of a word will be checked in Excel (English is default). I have used Automation for this. I want to use the same application for German and French languages. Could someone help me on how to select the language programmatically so that selected language's dictionary will be activated and spelling of a word will be checked in that selected language's dictionary? TIA, Gary ...

Error adding users #2
Hello all: I am working with a new installation of MSCRM, and when I try to add a user I get the "AN error ahs occurred, please contact your system administrator" message. So I enabled tracing, and I have pasted the error details from the trace file below... Does anyone have any ideas? John. >MSCRM Application Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. >Parameter name: index Error Message: Index was ou...

File size needs to be reduced
I have an 11MB excel file that compacts to around 400kB if zipped. There must be a lot of unused space somewhere, but I cannot find it. I used the goto last cell function on each sheet, I eliminated all unneeded sheets. My file consists of data queries from access data tables, excel charts, pivot tables, control (combo boxes mainly) and small amounts of VB code. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, Ski If you hit control-end do you end up in the last cell with data? I found that when I didn't end up in the last cell that when I have deleted all the rows and columns to ...

Table of contents-like report
Hello all, I have a nned to create a report that would be similar in style and function to a Table of Contents. For example, I have 2 reports. One containing a list of vendors with vendor number and vendor name. The second containing all of the items for that vendor as well as other details. I would like the first report to link to the page containing the items for that vendor. So, something like this: Vendor# Vendor Name Page# 1 Vendor 1 1 2 Vendor 2 2 3 Vendor 3 2 W...

RMS 2.0 Manual
I have a general question. I remember over year ago when we were buying RMS license we were receivig license+box with manual, user guide and Instalation CD. From some time whenever we order new license there is A2 cartboard "envelope" comming which have another A3 soft envelope in it and eventually this one ontains 10cm x 10cm RMS license sheet. Can someoe tell me is it just us or everybody have it this way. Before after we did training for customer he had Manual/User Guide to look back into if he forgot about something, I know that this manual is exact printout of ...

Qty sold/Qty available #2
Any way of doing this on a top performer report? I would like to see the qty sold and qty available per item, not individual sales. THANKS! CT >-----Original Message----- >CT, > >Detailed Sales Report and add the On Hand column. (right click on the >report, Show/Hide Columns) > >-- >Jeff > >Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security > >===================================================== > >When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via >your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit >from your issue. > >=======...

Need a stacked bar chart with each stack representing a month
Need a stacked bar chart with each section of the stack representing a month, but some of the months have a negative number. The chart moves the negative number to the bottom of the graph, when I need it to show in monthly order. Any help on this would be great! I agree that it is annowing. What I do is plot the absolute values of the data and selectively change the colors for the negative to indicate negative. "KellyT@HLI" wrote: > Need a stacked bar chart with each section of the stack representing a month, > but some of the months have a negative number. The chart...

Making height of box in report dependent of content
Hi all, There are a few memo fields in my report, with variable amounts of possible content. How can I make the height of the box dependent of the content inside it? I already tried to figure out the information on http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0010.htm, but it was quite complicated. Is there an easier way to solve my problem? I hope someone is willing and able to help me; it would make me very happy. Bye! Sietske -- Set the can grow property of the controls for the memo fields to YES -- Set the can grow property of the section containing those controls to YES -- Make sure...

Button for goal seek?! #2
Hello I have the following data: 5 6 12 15 20 Total of all those added I will have to set a goal seek button so that i can put the total i want and then change the cell i want i tried using a macro but i couldnt do it... I just want to do it using a click of a button instead of going to menu>goal seek>etc etc Thanks a lot From John -- Neo1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Neo1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30329 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=515571 Any ...

FTP #2
Greetings. I have an MFC application working just fine using ftp with CInternetSession and CFtpConnection, and I'm using windows ftp server. this app needs to check file's size and dates where CFtpFileFind seems to works perfectly. I have some doubts: 1. this app seems to work fine with filezila ftp server... is there somethig I have to know working with other ftp servers specially servers runing on linux? I have seen that list files is not standard... 2. MFC can handle FTPS?? if not, does any one knows a good library? I'm starting to see libcurl. Any suggestions are welc...

2 cells 2 colors
Hi All, Here's my glitch: I've got 2 dropdown/combo boxes in a user form. Both offer variou color options. The 1st one colors an active cell the correct color tha is chosen. The 2nd dropdown colors the cell directly to the right or th active cell in the same manner. My code is pretty crude & not ver efficient, but it works correctly. The problem is when color 2 is no chosen. Currently, if a color isn't chosen, I can put an "X" in th cell, or color it a certain color, but what I want is to color i whatever the color of the active cell is. Any ideas? Thanks -- S...

Need help building a model in Excel
I'm modeling a two-step industrial process for work Step #1 occurs anytime (date or day of week), step #1 requires 21 days to completion Step #2 follows step #1, but occurs ONLY on Mondays, so, for example,for a particular instance, if (start date of step #1 + 21 days) is a Wed, step #2 doesn't commence until the following Monday. I'm counting pieces (widgets) that will pass from step#1 to step#2, and this model helps to provide estimates for the resources needed to complete step #2 I've having intellectual problems trying to slove this So input is count of widgets ente...

Forms.dic #2
Hi, I might have missed out something. After installing MGP v8.0 SP5 on the workstation, I then I clicked on Modifier, the system created a file called forms.dic. After this, I can't open certain forms like Sales Transaction Windows, Sales Order Fulfillment, Inventory Transaction, etc. Other forms like Item Class ID, Journal Entry are fine. Anything I miss out here? TIA, Sugih Were these forms modified? Is security pointing to the modified forms? The new forms.dic will be empty and not contain these forms. Most firms either copy a complete forms.dic from a working workstation ...

Outlook 2007
WinXP Pro SP3 Outlook 2007 - Pop3 Can outlook 2007 have mail stores (PST) greater than 2 GB? I have a friend who keeps all for his business and is pushing the limit. I was told that Outlook 2007 raised the limit. Any clarification is appreciated. -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net 20Gb + if using the new, default, pst file type of Unicode which is the default in Outlook 2003 and later If however you upgraded outlook from a pre 2003 version, then it maybe that you are still using the old outlook format data file which has the size limitation. Within Outlook, select ...

Questions related to code customization
-Where can I add my Java Script code ? -how can I use CRM SDK?(developpe classes or ASP.NET using the SDK libraries?) Hi Ahmed, You can add the script from settings->customizations->Customize Entity->Select the Entity->Goto Forms n Views-Select the Form-Click Form Properties to add Script or select the field then Change Properties to add Script. You can add it under Events. You can create .Net Application and access the MS CRM using web services.. you can find sample codes along with SDK files. The questions were pretty much covering the customization of MS CRM and requires hel...

Office 97 to 2003: Excel: enter data w/fixed 2 decimal. 2000. be. #2
When I enter number "2000." I get 20.00 - yes, set decimals at 2 but earlier excel would accept change if you entered decimal with number. this is slowing down a budget prep and I'd sure like some help - online and tutorials say "enter decimal" but this is not working. what am I doing wrong? ...

matrix item in rms 2.0
When creating a matrix item in 2.0, and selecting the option to show the dimensions of the size and color with the description, I get a error message that "itemlookup code or item description exeeds the allowed length. do you wish to continue truncating the lookup code or description." However with the old version I was able to do this. Is the description field more restricted in size? Also it whould be easier to be able to enter the matrix reorder #,minimum order & case quantity when you create a matrx item, for now i have to do it with the wizard. Does anybody know ...

One Control for 2 codes
My Combo Box cbGSTOptions selects either tax or no tax but after making my selection I need to update with another control form the calculation to work Control 2 is under the line==== Can I incorporate these two code to just the Afterupdate of my Combo Box ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Option Compare Database Option Explicit Dim recInvoice_ItMdt As ADODB.Recordset Dim recInvoice As ADODB.Recordset, dblGSTContentsValue As Double, lngIntermediateID As Long Dim dblGSTOptionsValue As Double Dim bModify As Boolean Dim ynCheque As Boolean, ln...

Visual Studio 2005 Report Builder for CRM
Hello All, I'm trying to modify a report that has a sub report. Whenever I build it and add it to my reports in CRM, my changes do not display. Particularly, I can make changes to the main report and those changes display but any changes to the subreport do not come up. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Chris Subreports are a pin to work with. Make sure that the subreport is not cached. If you lose hope, delete the subreport and recreate it under a different name than update the parent report. I'm new to VS and CRM (basically learning on the fly). Turns out I wasn...

Exchange 2007 Beta 2 question
Hi I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not there New address list New managed custom folder new managed fodler mailbox policy new offline address list On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:58:02 -0700, skip <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to...