Thanks

Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish
manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here.

Mike
0
MikeR

Mike, no need to miss it.

To the best of my knowledge things are just moving to here:-

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/addbuz/threads

trip_to_tokyo wrote:
> Mike, no need to miss it.
>
> To the best of my knowledge things are just moving to here:-
>
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/addbuz/threads
>

> "MikeR" wrote:
>
>> Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish
>> manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here.
>>
>> Mike
>> .

Yeah, but I absolutely HATE web forums. I'm hoping the bridge works, but it doesn't
look good so far. I'm really disappointed that MS think that declaring it's doing
this to better serve it's customers makes it a truth.

0
MikeR

thank!
Thank you very mauch! ...

Thanks Microsoft
I used the MSMoney -> Quicken converter facility in Quicken 2010 to import many years of data. The converter did an excellent job. There were a few mistakes, but I was able to correct these. Recent posts to this news group indicate that Intuit will update the converter facility in November, addressing all of the mistakes that I found. As far as I can tell, my financial data is in good shape, and I have no need to re-do the conversion process in November. My own reading indicates that Microsoft and Intuit cooperated in order to make the conversion software successful. I am disappointed tha...

Thanks!
Thanks Doug: I found a short object name that access NOW does not reconize. I changed the short object name to full object name and everything then compiled fine. Again Thanks! ...

tHANK yOU
bY __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3948 (20090319) __________ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. http://www.eset.com Spam! mohammad wrote: > bY > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3948 (20090319) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com Stop spamming the newsgroups with your personal choice for an antivirus program. The text appended to your post makes you appear an id...

Thank You
Thanks to all who have helped me over the years with Win98, XP, and now 7. Much appreciated. And, I hope that I assisted via a few of my posts. Microsoft forums are a step backward compared to this means of communication, in my humble opinion. ciao shellyf wrote: > Microsoft forums are a step backward compared to this means of > communication, in my humble opinion. Did you even ask your NSP (EasyNews) if they will be dropping the microsoft.* newsgroups? They probably arent. Giganews isn't dropping the microsoft.* newsgroups. Google Groups probably won't, eith...

Thank-you
Just a quick note the say thank-you to many of the contributors to this forum especially but not only Jeff, Convoluted, Matt, Afshin, Akber, Bill, and many other that I forgot their names. May you have a peaceful holiday season and a prosperous new year. PS. For those who will be doing inventory - may everything be stress free and work-out for you. Danny Likewise, happy holidays to you Danny. I have probably learned more on this newsgroup (and other RMS newsgroups) than I learned taking the so-called RMS "certification". So I would also like to jump on Danny's mes...

MoneyLink -- Thanks, Mr. Watson.
I was just perusing the Money FAQ and was delighted to find out about the Excel MoneyLink plug-in, among other interesting things. Somehow I've been ignorant of it up until now, although I've been using Money since 1995. So thanks, Dick, for your work in maintaining the FAQ -- it's very useful. The MoneyLink information is slightly dated -- it only mentions that MoneyLink is available for up to Money 2003. The free "lite" plug-in is currently available for up to 2006 at http://www.ultrasoft.com/moneylink/download.shtml. I love having 10 years worth of financial data o...

Thanks for pics
Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for the nice pictures of Michele & I at my birthday dinner along with the sweet card. The other day Michele & I ran together in Tennessee Valley. There I found a newt trying to cross the road. Why? To get to the other side, of course. I just remembered the good feeling of when I, as a young sprout, use to visit you in San Domenico in the spring & I'd end up catching some newts. Made me think of you... not that you have any likeness to a newt. On the Tennessee Valley run we also had a large female wild turkey run along with us (...or from us from her...

Thanks
Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here. Mike Mike, no need to miss it. To the best of my knowledge things are just moving to here:- http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/addbuz/threads "MikeR" wrote: > Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish > manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here. > > Mike > . > trip_to_tokyo wrote: > Mike, no need to miss it. > > To ...

Thank you!
Thank you for the help. I downloaded the primopdf and it was so easy to convert my Publisher file. I created a monogram in Publisher that I want to have embroidered onto a table cloth for my wedding. Thanks again! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh - did you check out the options for wedding announcements, etc that Publisher has? I did my invitations (even though we eloped we had guests, long story), my wedding announcements, and the thank you cards with Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "jetta1872" <jetta1872@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28452FB...

Thanks for your trust.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01F7_01C56EC8.542850D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Thanks for your trust. -------------------------------------------------------- INTERNATIONAL / WorldWide MONEY an MORE America / Europa / Asia / Africa / Australia and others=20 DIE 5 Geldmaschinen / THE 5 Moneymachines for YOU 2 ? zu 15.160 ? AND 10 ? to 78.520 ?=20 Best Real and easiest e-Commmerce / homebusiness Bestes einfachstes E-commerce / homebusiness www.froogle-24.de.vu...

thank you to all
note to all of the very good people who took time to post articulated and good suggestions on how to get my data & applications up & running again: Thanks to all of you! As the safest suggestions were to backup the data, format the drive, and then reinstall xp and then reinstall the applications from system cd disks and then reinstall the data from the saved backup, I realized that as long as I was going through this time consuming routine, I might as well throw in the towell and purchase Windows 7 as the procedures were the same except for different operating system. A...

Thanks Brian
Yes, your right, our Exch Server must have had some major work done on it later than that and the modified date was much later than i thought. Works a treat. ...

Thank you, Mary!
When I was first starting my Publisher document...I was so clueless I did not know where to start. Last week I finished the entire publication and it came out great! Next I made a video from all the images... that turned out great too. The day *after* I finished the work...my harddrive died!!!! Yes...everything was backed up...Just glad it did not die right in the middle of something! It will be used here (under upcomming events): http://www.grandavenueclub.com/ Hey, Philo, what a great message. I appreciate your sharing your success. I have a dear friend in Southern Maryland that st...

Thanks!
I don't know how to type Chinese words in MFC resources (like IDS_STRING)... it appears "???". How can I view the correct words? Thanks! I am using English version VC++ .net 2002 (Unicode project). Thanks! CL ...

Thank You....
Both formulas Work Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:01:01 -0800 from George <George@discussions.microsoft.com>: > Both formulas Work Gee, that's nice. Now what the blue blazes are you talking about? -- Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New York, USA http://OakRoadSystems.com/ "If there's one thing I know, it's men. I ought to: it's been my life work." -- Marie Dressler, in /Dinner at Eight/ "Stan Brown" <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm> wrote in message news:MPG.21d4e66fdb84a2fd98b2fc@news.individual.net.....

Should I seriize xml or I should just leave it as text? thanks
Last time, I asked a question about if a XPathDocument could be serialized. Actually what I really want to know is how should I do in this case: I have a class that will be serialized. In the class, I need call another class, which will read setting from database. I want to load the xml once and use it in the following calls. So it need to be serialized. But XPathDocument doesn't support it. What should I do here? make the class serializable? or put the xml in a string and create XPathDocument in every call, or othe way? Thanks! So I should not use the XPathDocument, how should I stor...

Working with check boxes
Thank you, Biff - you're my hero! ...

thanks
thanks a lot buddy.Bye. ...

Thank You......

thanks!
I wasnt creating the users properly. Thanks!!! ...

Thanks
This forum is great and you pros are great too! Thanks for all your help! ...

Thank You
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say Thank You very much for all of the support and help that you have given me. It has helped a great deal, and there are way too many people to name, so I won't even try, just would like you all to know that you have helped for me to learn and do something that I enjoy, as well as grow my business with. Thank You, Vince It is you who deserves to be thanked! Marc Wagner www.launchpos.com "Vince" wrote: > Hello everyone, I just wanted to say Thank You very much > for all of the support and help that you have given me. > It ha...

thanks
hello all, many thanks for clarifying this for me. I had been exporting pst from outlook. very time consuming. 'cos i thought that's what you did. Now just copy, and since folks have told me, have installed the backup application. Does the same as copy, but, i think, it will now remind me. ta. v much -- --------------- Alan Lodge [Tash] tash@gn.apc.org http://tash.gn.apc.org --------------- ...

Copying Formulas PLEASE HELP THANK YOU
I have a list of data in a column and I want to paste the list somewhere but I want the paste to work this way I need it to paste the list in column Q by row so I want it to paste Q1,Q2,Q3 instead is pastes Q1,R1 and I think its because I am pasting across and not down, but is there any way I can get around this Your post is very confusing. If you highlight the list and select copy. Then select the top cell you want to paste to and select paste (Example: A1:A10 to B1:B10). If you want to paste a vertical list horizontaly (Example A1:A10 to B1:K1), then you have to right click the s...