need help with query or report

I am needing to print out an inventory list that is in a box. I keep track of
paperwork by using numbers from various sources (not able to change the
sources) but each source has a number given to it. I keep each source
serapate from each other in didferent boxes. I need to print out an inventory
list that is in each box. I am just beginning using Access 2007. I have all 4
tables with data from each source ie. scanned forms, audit files and need to
print out what is in each box.

0
kaw

>> I am needing to print out an inventory list that is in a box.
You need to use a term that corresponds to that which is familiar to people
that work with Access or other databases as your phrase that mentions a 'box'
is unknown to me.

--
Build a little, test a little.

"kaw" wrote:

> I am needing to print out an inventory list that is in a box. I keep track of
> paperwork by using numbers from various sources (not able to change the
> sources) but each source has a number given to it. I keep each source
> serapate from each other in didferent boxes. I need to print out an inventory
> list that is in each box. I am just beginning using Access 2007. I have all 4
> tables with data from each source ie. scanned forms, audit files and need to
> print out what is in each box.
>
> .

I place forms that are batched together and place them in a box physically
(Banker's Boxes). I keep the forms that are processed each day together.
Sometimes I can have a weeks worth of forms in a Banker's Box. During the
busy season one days worth of forms will fit in 10 boxes. I need an inventory
list to place in each box. I number the boxes (banker's Boxes) by a 4 digit
code then the Julian date or dates. If there is more than one date I use the
first date followed by the last date in box.
My columns in the table is: Lockbox number, packet number, deposit date, form
type, amount, rebatch number, box number, employee checkout.
Hopes this helps.

KARL DEWEY wrote:
>>> I am needing to print out an inventory list that is in a box.
>You need to use a term that corresponds to that which is familiar to people
>that work with Access or other databases as your phrase that mentions a 'box'
>is unknown to me.
>
>> I am needing to print out an inventory list that is in a box. I keep track of
>> paperwork by using numbers from various sources (not able to change the
>[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
>>
>> .

kaw
1/15/2010 1:59:21 PM
Create a report and group on 'Lockbox number' and force a new page.
--
Build a little, test a little.

"kaw via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> I place forms that are batched together and place them in a box physically
> (Banker's Boxes). I keep the forms that are processed each day together.
> Sometimes I can have a weeks worth of forms in a Banker's Box. During the
> busy season one days worth of forms will fit in 10 boxes. I need an inventory
> list to place in each box. I number the boxes (banker's Boxes) by a 4 digit
> code then the Julian date or dates. If there is more than one date I use the
> first date followed by the last date in box.
> My columns in the table is: Lockbox number, packet number, deposit date, form
> type, amount, rebatch number, box number, employee checkout.
> Hopes this helps.

> >You need to use a term that corresponds to that which is familiar to people
> >that work with Access or other databases as your phrase that mentions a 'box'
> >is unknown to me.
> >
> >> I am needing to print out an inventory list that is in a box. I keep track of
> >> paperwork by using numbers from various sources (not able to change the
> >[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
> >>
> >> .

> .

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

daily report
can i create a report log for each day and make a macro button to allow users to purge into a wrkbook. Can the wrkbook be set up to take in each day log as a worksheet? How many days can i do? basically i want a journal of activity recorded on site and to have in here on spreadshhet. OR is it better to link it to another program such as word or access? any ideas as to which is effective for use. THANKS! The number of worksheets in a workbook is limited by your pc's memory. Have you thought of adding a time/date to your log and bringing the log into just one worksheet (limit of...

Macro help needed........

Lost formatting in Query
I have a query based off of a table, with a subdatasheet pulling from a separate table. I've been using this system for approximately 3 years with no problems. However, within the last few months, I've had a problem with the formatting being lost each morning. I'm constantly having to re-insert the subdatasheet and re-size all my columns that have gone back to the default width. I've never had this problem until recently. My solution so far has included a compact and repair, and to re-design the entire query from scratch. Neither have solved the problem. As another...

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Help with formula 12-17-09

Need help on this....thanks

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

I need Help

need help badly

help with a table
now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that same table? On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:05 -0700, Maggie <schmidt.margaret@gmail.com> wrote: >now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that >I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that >same table? Use File... Get External Data... Link to link to a textfile containing the information from the EMail, and run an Append query to append it into your stored table. John W. Vinso...

Help, MVP!
Milly, Sue, Vince.. Can you help 'fix' this- I have still not found the cure, thank you! Outlook 2000 (Internet Only) is set to check for mail ever five minutes. However, when it does so, Outlook now insists on displaying the dialog box stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully." The dialog box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, and the push pin is not 'set'. I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (issue resolved - I accidentally pinned the toolbar to the desktop, went nuts till I figure out a doub...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Function "Workingdays" query error date
I am trying to calculate the number of days, excluding weekends, between two dates. I am using the "workingdays" VBA code. I have pasted the code in a module, naming it "mdlWorkingdays". The code is listed below along with a sample of the data. "mdlWorkingdays" Option Compare Database '*********** Code Start ************** Public Function Workingdays(Start_Date As Date, End_Date As Date) As Integer '.................................................................... ' Name: WorkingDays ' Inputs: StartDate As Date ' EndDate As Da...

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help

Help! Event 7034 has me concerned.
Every day or so the exchange 2003 server is logging the following messages in the system event log. The services appear to be terminating, and then restarting themselves automatically. Any help would be appreciated. It has me a bit concerned. Thanks. The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 19 time(s). The Microsoft Exchange Routing Engine service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 19 time(s). The Microsoft Exchange POP3 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 19 time(s). The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service term...