Export Table Records to txt file

Hi all,  I have Table "T_Data" in my database.  In "T_Data" I have
220000 records.  I need to export them into txt files.  I need some
kind of macro which should export chunk of 60000 records into one txt
file and save that file in folder called "Data" on "C:\" drive.  Macro
should also put numbers at the end of each txt file name. Like (See
below)

Data 1.txt
Data 2.txt
Data 3.txt
etc=85..

I'll be very greatful if any friend can help me on this as I am
struggling on this.

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

LARGE File Size
Hi, I have been given a file that 7.7 meg. The content is approximately 30 cells x 30 cells. There is some border formatting but the majority of the cells are empty as it is a timesheet template. There is three lines and a small picture in the file. If I copy all cells over to a new work by pasting values and then pasting formats & copying over the lines and image, the new file is 66.5K !!! Any ideas why the same content can have such varying file sizes ??? Thanks John Hi John Excel can think that the usedrange is bigger then it is. You can see how big your usedrange is on every...

How CRM categorize opportunities into "This Record Only", "Related" and "All Affiliated" Records
In Account or Contact windows, with opportunity tab clicked, a list of opportunities is displayed under the above 3 different categories. I believe it depends on how you create an opportunity. Want to know how opportunities are being ended up under 3 different categories and what are the significances or uses in differentiating the opportunities into these categories. ...

Export to XML exports single row only

Update records by command button only
I have taken the navigation buttons from the form and would like to move all the submit\update\add new record to a command button. The command button is fine, it works, but the form still moves onto a new record using the enter key. I would rather the records stay put until it is told to update and bring up a new record by the button click. Is there anyway that I can turn off these actions?? I hope that this is clear enough. The enter key does not normally bring up a new record. Normally, hitting enter key will move to the next field. and, so does hitting the tab key. If you on the l...

Why do inline tables disappear when automaticallyshifting or resiz
Publisher 2003 Scenario: I have a parent table which contains a list of inline tables arranged vertically in one of its cells. Problem: Any time I perform an action that requires one of the inline tables to shift position (ex. adding text above/below it) or automatically resize (ex. adding text within it) the entire page layout disappears. I can cause the layout to reappear by selecting to view the Master Page (View->Master Page) then selecting to hide it. Thank you. Slide the acceleration down on your video adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, ...

Export / Import Security

sql report 3 tables
I am trying to write a report which will contain 4 tables, I need to display all 4 tables on one page. Unfortunatley because of the siz of the first 2 tables the 3rd table sits way down on the right hand side, how can i manipulate were the tables sit on the preview window? Regards Ian Are you writing your report in visual studio? in Report layout view, right click outside of the report area and select Properties. from the second tab you can change the layout of the report. By default it is set to 8.5 X 11, try chaning it to 11 X 8.5. Also, try changing the font size in your tab...

Try to open table get this error
The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query <name>. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. (Error 3078) This is the full error I get when I try to open a table. I tried compace repair and that did not work. thanks -- Bonni Bonni, How are you trying to open the Table? By double-clicking on it? By a query? Through Design Mode? Have you tried copying the Table to another name and openning the new table? Steve PS. Hope you have a good backup of the database? If not make one. If you can just highlight the database and do a contr...

How do I email a hyperlink to a program file with a website as a parameter
Hi all, We're trying to email a hyperlink to a program file on a persons C: drive which by itself works fine. But when we append a parameter in the form of http://website.com then it thinks the entire link is a website and chokes. What we're trying to do start a Citrix ICA file from an email and feed it a dynamic website. The full link is "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\wfica32.exe" \\server\share\IE.ICA /param:"HTTP://website.com" I want the link to be just as is but Outlook changes the backslashes to forward slashes and generally mucks it up. ...

Recovering Files
Is there any possible way where you can recover a file that has been lost, and when it appeared in the autorecover box wasn't saved? Thanks for your help. You could be lucky and it will be in your temp folder. Type %temp% in the address bar in Windows Explorer. Look for files that have a pub prefix, change the .tmp extension to .pub. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kate" <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B2E96A9-AED1-4524-B0CF-E4A2EDDF94CF@microsoft.com... > Is there an...

how can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer
How can I get Outlook (not Outlook Express) to be used to send files from my computer? I've just started using my new Compaq Presario 3000 laptop running XP Home. Each time that try to send a file by right clicking on it and selecting Mail Reciepient the mail is sent via Outlook Express and not Outlook. THis is a problem for me as I do niot use Outlook Express for anything but Newsgroup reading. The other problem is that I want a record of having sent the file in my Outlook Sent Mail folder. On my old computer the files went through Outlook and not Outlook Express I've checked th...

Export item ID?

How to use drop-downs in a form to filter records?
Let's say I have Product, Size, and Color. Not all products are in all colors, and not all sizes of the products come in all colors. So I would like to drill down - like the action of the AutoFilter in Excel - in a form using drop-down controls. I can use the Product drop-down to select Widget. Widgets only come in small and large, so the Size drop-down will only give me those choices and not include medium and XL. The large widget only comes in red and blue, so I won't see green and black. Can someone give me the "For Dummies" explanation of how to do this? Is there po...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Localized Tables
Hello, I am about to start a multilanguage web site and I need to save the data on SQL tables. My idea is to create something like: create table dbo.Articles ( Id int identity not null, Created datetime not null, constraint PK_Articles primary key clustered(Id) ) create table dbo.ArticlesLocalized ( Id int identity not null, ArticleId int not null, CultureId int not null, Title nvarchar(200) not null, Content nvarchar(max) not null, constraint PK_ArticlesLocalized primary key clustered(Id) ) create table dbo.Cultures ( Id int identity not nul...

Exporting to Powerpoint

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Missing Report Manager help file
Greetings: I run Windows XP home and Office XP Professional. Sometime last year I installed Report Manager add-in for Excel. In March 2005 I had to do a reinstall. Since then, when I click on View>Report>Manager>help I get a message stating that the XLMAIN8.HLP file cannot be found. The utility is checked in the Add-On dialog box. As I still have the download in the My Downloads folder I have even tried reinstalling the utility again but still the help file remains lost somewhere. Can someone offer some advice on what to do next? Where could the file have gone? How can I get it back...

WMP Subtitles When Playing A File
When I Play an MPEG file is some of my other Media Players, sunch as BlazeDVD 5.1, subtitles are shown when I play the file. However, when I play the file in WMP 11.0, the subtitles are not shown. I know the subtitles are in the video stream because they show up in other players but why not WMP? Are you supposed to be able to turn the subtitles off and on? I have read on other forums that the subtitles are embedded in the video. But, how can that be? In one player they show up and another they don't. On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:09:01 -0800, Ray <Ray@discussions.microsoft.c...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

#Deleted# records in Form
I've struggled with this before. It's been quite a while since I programmed in Access. When you delete a record from the source of a form, how do you get it to stop showing up as #Deleted#? I've tried Requery.... ?? TIA Ok, Crazy, Here is a function that will delete the current record and make that annoying #Deleted# disappear. If you have a Delete command button on the form, call it like this: DelCurrentRec(Me) I have this function is a Standard Module so I can call it from any form. Public Function DelCurrentRec(ByRef frmSomeForm As Form) Dim rst As Recordset O...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

Backup and restore entire Outlook File
I have Win XP and Outlook 2002. Using Windows Explorer I copied an Outlook.pst file by locating the file in Windows explorer and using Copy because the Outlook in that user file doesn't have the File, Backup option. I copied the file to a CD-R. I then took that CD-R to my laptop and imported from the file my Contacts. When finished I had all of the contacts data, but did not have any of the setup work I had done in Current Views, Master Categories, etc. How to I copy the file so that I get all of that set up info? The only way I can find to get the data onto the Laptop is t...