"Click to add" column in Access 2010

Hi,
In Access 2007 you are able to right-click on the "Click to add" column in
Datasheet view of a table and hide it so that it's removed from view. Cannot
find where I can do that in Access 2010... Are we stuck with that annoying
extra column remaining in the view? :) My users will be using a form to enter
data, so it's not that big of an issue, but I'd like to hide it if possible.

If anyone knows a way to hide/remove it, please pass the info along.
Thanks!!

Tammy

If I recall correctly, that only shows when you/your users are working
directly in the tables.

In Access, tables store data, while Forms display data.  I'd stick with the
forms...

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

"Tammy" <Tammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> In Access 2007 you are able to right-click on the "Click to add" column in
> Datasheet view of a table and hide it so that it's removed from view.
> Cannot
> find where I can do that in Access 2010... Are we stuck with that annoying
> extra column remaining in the view? :) My users will be using a form to
> enter
> data, so it's not that big of an issue, but I'd like to hide it if
> possible.
>
> If anyone knows a way to hide/remove it, please pass the info along.
> Thanks!!

0
Jeff
5/20/2010 10:54:03 PM
Hi Jeff,

Sorry - didn't get notified of your response.

Yes, it does only show in the tables, and we would only use a form for
displaying and entering data. I was just wondering if you could hide that
column in 2010, as in 2007. No biggie, we'll just ignore it now.

Thanks!