True Justify Text in multivalued ComboBox

Hi,

Is there a way to true justify the text in multivalued
ComboBoxespecially on the report (Access 2007)?

Thanks in advance,

Kozaw
0
Kozaw

How to Change RadioButton Text in InitialUpdate ?
Just trying to change the text of a radio button at run time, using the following code; CButton* pRadioBtn = (CButton*)GetDlgItem( idc_Info1 ); pRadioBtn->SetWindowText( "New Text" ); Works fine if triggered by something (such as a button press), but doesn't appear to take effect when just placed in "OnInitialUpdate", just ignores it. How would I get it to trigger in the OnInitialUpdate section ? (or is there different code I should be using ?) -- Phil Are you sure you are doing this after you call CView::OnInitalUpdate()??? AliR "Phil" <...

convert drop down text into result
I Have created a drop down box with Yes,No in it, this will be used multiple times to collate information, if yes is selected i want it to represent the number 1 and be diplayed as number 1 in a seperate sheet,this is the same for "no" i then want to be able to add up the yes's & no's for each queastion which, so i need to know how i can keep a running total many thanks Hi in your other sheet you can use a formula such as =IF(Sheet1!A1="yes",1,0) which will display 1 for yes values and 0 for everything else or =IF(Sheet1!A1="yes",1,IF(Sheet1!A1=&...

Problems with DataEntry = True
Hi I am opening a form "Add New Job", which on load, sets its DataEntry attribute to true. If I enter no details & close the form, a record had been created, so I added code to delete the record if no details had been entered. Now when I close the form without entering any details, it deletes the current record it has just created, but creates another one with the next sequence number. What I want it to do is create no record if no details are added. How can I achieve this? Yours Stapes Are you sure it's deleting the record you just created? The DataEntry property does...

Text conditions
I am writing 2 user guides, one for operators and one for supervisors. Some content is the same, how can I create condition to publish the different contents? -- B. L. ...

True to TRUE
I'm entering data for a database at work and when I type in the last name "True" Excel is changing it to "TRUE." I try to just undo it and it won't. How do I make it so it's just True???? TRUE is a special value in Excel. To enter True, precede the text with an apostrophe. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Nikki@CustomMortgageSolutions" <Nikki@CustomMortgageSolutions@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E35515F3-F2E8-4B05-B970-66951A7600A4@microsoft.com......

Split text into 2 columns
Separate my data into two columns at the first Capital letter? My data looks like this x 544 lines aerodrome A defined area on land or water. air cargo Freight, mail and express traffic transported by air. airport An area of land or water that is used or intended to be used for landing an aircraft. Here is an example splittin col A into cols A & B: Sub capSplit() Dim v As String, s As String Set r = Intersect(ActiveSheet.UsedRange, Range("A:A")) For Each rr In r v = rr.Value For i = 1 To Len(v) s = Mid(v, i, 1) If Asc(s) > 64 And...

can't edit text in text boxes
what could possibly cause this (I'm out of areas to look) I'm in the process of developing a project and have a main menu form with various controls, text boxes, tabs, etc (the usual stuff) Suddenly (by accident, I notice that I can't edit any of the textboxes... all of the other controls work, just not the text... - the boxes are enabled and allow edits... - the form is enabled... - the form's data source is correct (I think.. the text boxes are filling in with the correct information... - the data source is a 1-record table); - if I open the data table in data sheet view...

Text function
Folks Is it possible to do a custom number format into the text function which will allow me to colour the text similar to conditional formatting. The problem i have is in one of the reports I have the staff have used one cell to try and put 2 entries in with a slash in between. Say this is a target value / agreed value and then at the end of the month I will get an actual value in another cell which I will want to compare against each and give a percentage increase or decrease. I have managed to write a formula to seperate the values and give a percentage back using the text function but now...

Can I make certain text NOT print in publisher?
I'm looking to leave directions for the user - when using the template I am creating in Publisher - but some of the users are not as savvy as others and I'm afraid they will forget to remove the directions when printing the final copy. Is there a way I can insert a text box that does not print? Try putting it in the scratch area? maybe that will work for ya. "rivertown" <rivertown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACE3F0F5-8A34-454D-9047-9815200B1DB0@microsoft.com... | I'm looking to leave directions for the user - when using the template I am...

interlinear or parallel text
I need to prepare a document in two languages, where the text would go in alternate lines. From the googling I have done, it could be called parallel corpora, or interlinear or parallel text. There seems to be a lot of research on translation software that would do it: http://research.microsoft.com/apps/pubs/default.aspx?id=75238 http://tcc.itc.it/people/forner/multilingualcorpora.html However, my case is much simpler (I think). I'll try to keep it short: I have a leaflet in English but I need to add Polish text directly below English for the people who don't speak Engl...

Flow connector text
OK I'm sorry this is a real newby question. I am using Visio 2000, I have use a flow connection line between to boxes, I have double clicked on the line and typed in some text. How do I move the text along the line ie left or right, and how do I put a fram round the text? Thanks You can use the Text Block Tool to position the text wherever you like, and Text Format to change the background colour. You cannot just add a frame outline unless you use a diffferent connection shape which has a sub-shape in it. "Shane Nation" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Encode xml text
Hello, I have a code that generates a xml file and I have some texts that contains " ' < > etc.... how do I encode these texts to have them showed with the characters < " ' / > etc... thanks! Bruno Bruno wrote: > I have a code that generates a xml file and I have some texts that contains > " ' < > etc.... > > how do I encode these texts to have them showed with the characters < " ' / > > etc... Why doesn't you code use standard XML API for creating XML? Just use XmlTextWriter to create XML and don...

True Justify Text in multivalued ComboBox
Hi, Is there a way to true justify the text in multivalued ComboBoxespecially on the report (Access 2007)? Thanks in advance, Kozaw ...

Embossed form text
Hi all, This is for that telnet application rewrite I am doing. The re-write is going well. My question pertains to drawing (large) text on a form background. Think of the background of an MDI parent that is shown as the 'ButtonFace' color before any MDI children forms are opened. (That is similar to how it works.) On that background I'd like to show the company name and have it appear that it is just 'embossed' into the background. I don't want to use a graphic, as the color shown is a system color that users can change, so this would not work. ...

fill in a text box
Hey short question. How do I fill in a text box with TekstAandeel being the name of the textbox in my userform. This is wat I have. In the beginning It's set at "" (empty) but I want to fill it in witch access stuff. Set A = DB.OpenRecordset("SELECT Aandeel FROM DDM Where Ticker='" & TekstTicker.Text & "'", dbOpenSnapshot) TekstAandeel.Value = ??????? ...

Cancel = true
Hi I am attempting to run the following: - Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "KPI Data - New links to PEOPLE table" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview stDocName = "KPI Data - New ATTEND Records" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview Each report has the On No Data property set, displays a message, then sets Cancel = True. However, it appears it doesn't do anything else after Cancel is set to True in the first report. It does not even try to open the second report. I guess this is because Cancel is set to True. How can I unset this - if that is th...

Text box missing
Hi All, i havea simple question here... I am hoping anyway... I have a text box on a form which displays the concatenation of First and Surname, =[FirstName] & " " & [Surname] This is all fine, however, i have a button which creates a letter from the contact on the same form, when Word opens up and puts on the details on the word document and i return to the application the text box with the name disappears, however when i put my mouse over it it reappears. There is no event procedure on Lost or got focus or mouse over etc. truly bizarre. Any ideas?? Thanks ...

TRUE vs true or FALSE vs false
What exactly is the difference. This has always bothered me that this is the case. I've noticed that you cannot substitute one for the other. I'm guessing TRUE was the original way of doing things before "true" came along? The same case can be made with FALSE vs false. Thanks On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:23:44 -0500, "JCO" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote: >What exactly is the difference. This has always bothered me that this is >the case. I've noticed that you cannot substitute one for the other. I'm >guessing TRUE was th...

Plain Text #7
Hi, I have bad problems with text formatting in emails (fonts changing, double line height etc). I can default new emails to plain text, is it possible to default replies to plain text? Thanks for your help Shaun, you wrote on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:02:12 +0100: > Hi, > > I have bad problems with text formatting in emails (fonts changing, double > line height etc). > > I can default new emails to plain text, is it possible to default replies to > plain text? The reply always will be send in the original mail format but you can change the format for the mail b...

filling text frame with text
I have publisher 2000. I can't seem to get the text to entirely fill the text box. There's always a large unfilled space at the bottom. Margins under text frame properties are all set to zero. Whether I manually fit the text or use Autofit, there is an unfilled inch or so at the bottom when I print. Top and sides are fine. Any suggestions? Make your text box smaller. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Raku" <Raku@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B02B8912-479F-40A8-86...

Is it true? Word Merge
Is it true that you cannot do a simple merge document directly from MS CRM??? The video I found indicated that you needed to export to excel and then merge with Word? I need the ability to have single letters that can be easily merged with a single contact by end users. I would have thought this would be a base functionality for any CRM but it appears this is not the case. Is there a way to do this? I am loving everything else I am seeing about MSCRM but this is a fundemental requirement and may be a show stopper for us. Could someone please comment. I find it hard to believe t...

Adding text onto a Graph
I want to add a note on the bottom of some graphs to indicate who they were produced by. Have tried adding a text box, but this disappears when I select the graph for printing. Note: I have several graphs on one worksheet. Can someone please tell me how to do this. Thanks lots. Hi Gaye, The simplest way is to select the chart and the just type some text. A textbox will be created that is embedded inside the chart instead of just over it, like it would appear you currently have. To make the textboxes you have already created part of the chart select the textbox and prs CTRL+X now sele...

Access replaces text with weird symbols
Hello All, I've created a query, but when I run the query Access replaces the words from the table with symbols like these: =EB=85=93=0C, =EA=9D=9C=0C, = =E9=AC=8A=0C, =E8=B1=85=0C, etc. Does anyone know how to make Access stop doing this and show the actual text that I'm pulling off of the tables? Thanks so much & sorry if this is something basic--still learning here. On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:42:42 -0800 (PST), davidmflanders@gmail.com wrote: >Hello All, >I've created a query, but when I run the query Access replaces the >words from the table with symbols like these:...

text to operator
Have fields that look, for example, like "2A5". I know I can use the REPLACE function to get to "2*5" by replacing the letter with the asterisk. At this point the 2*5 is a text string. Is there a way to get it to be 2 times 5 so that it gives a result of 10? Thanx in advance! You can try: =PRODUCT(LEFT(A1),RIGHT(A1)) -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "L...

Formula is true if proportion of range is true
Trying for true / yes result if at least 50% of range meets criteria eg =IF(AND O2="yes",H2<>"",I2<>"",J2<>"",K2<>"",L2<>"",M2<>"",N2<>""),"yes","no") where O2 must be yes and input is required for at least 4 out of 7 cells between H2 and I2 thank you =IF(AND(O2="yes",COUNTA(H2:N2)>3),"True","False") Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "nussbaum" <nussbaum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7...