Telenet nieuwsgroepen mededeling: nieuwsserver adres aanpassen/Attention: modification de l'adresse du serveur de newsgroup

Beste klant,

Telenet heeft een migratie gedaan van haar nieuwsservers.

Wat betekent dit concreet voor jou als gebruiker?

Er verandert niets aan de service, maar om verder gebruik te maken van de
Telenet nieuwsgroepen service moet je bij de instellingen van je nieuwslezer
het adres van de nieuwsserver veranderen van news.telenet.be of
newsbin.telenet.be in newsgroups.telenet.be. Verder dien je de authenticatie
op deze nieuwsserver uit te schakelen.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Het Telenet team

Cher client,

Telenet a effectue une migration de ses serveurs de newsgroup.

Pour continuer a utiliser les newsgroups de Telenet, modifiez dans la
configuration de lecteur de nouvelles l'adresse du serveur de newsgroup:
newsgroups.telenet.be a la place de news.telenet.be ou newsbin.telenet.be.
Ceci ne necessite pas que vous vous identifiez pour acceder a ce serveur de
newsgroup.

Cordialement,

L'equipe Telenet

0
info

Touchscreen keyboard modifications #2
Is it possible to disable or hide the Functions, Departments, Categories and Suppliers keys/options on a touchscreen keyboard? The customer wants to simply provide their cashiers with what they need, which would be handled via the Custom key/option. Thanks in advance. Miguel Yes. In Store Operations Manager, database, registers, keyboard, you can create, delete or modify any keyboard functionality. Once the keyboard has been designed, you can then add it to the register list you want to use that keyboard design. "Miguel" wrote: > Is it possible to disable or hide the...

EXECUTO SERVI�OS DE AUTOCAD
-- EXECUTO SERVI�OS DE AUTOCAD ATUALIZA�OES DE PLANTAS DE PAPEL FA�O PROJETOS DE *EL�TRICA *HIDR�ULICA *TOPOGRAFIA *ARQUITETURA *LAY-OUT EM GERAL *SISTEMA E COMBATE A INC�NDIO (BOMBEIROS) *PROJETO DE CFTV. CONTATO FONE (011) 7163.4365 RUBENS OU PELO EMAIL trad-1@ig.com.br projetos_10@hotmail.com ...

downloading Threads from newsgroups
Hi, I know this question has been asked a thousand times and on a hundred different newsservers, but I just want to confirm something before I simply accepted it. I have Microsoft Outlook Express 6. And I would like to keep local copies of threads on newsgroups on my machine, so that when they are deleted from my newsgroup they still exist on my machine. Initially I thought the way to do this was to: Go into the newsgroup you are interested in - by left clicking the newsgroup name in the folders window pane. Then go to Tools->mark for offline -> download all messages later This will...

MFC class for newsgroups
Hello, I was just wondering if there is a MFC class to access Newsgroups ? Thanks for you time. Willy "Willy" <whoffman@frii.com> wrote in message news:%23O$l1mkRDHA.3796@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I was just wondering if there is a MFC class to access Newsgroups ? Thanks > for you time. > > Willy > > I think CSocket or one of its derivatives is the way to go. Open the connection to the server on port 119 (the NNTP port). -- MiniDisc_2k2 To reply, replace nospam.com with cox dot net. Keep away from CSocket. Very far away. As far as y...

Business Portal Modifications
Hello, If anyone has customized/modified Business Portal, can you please share your experiences with me. I am trying to modify Business Portal and would like to know what are some of the good things that can be done and how they were modified. My email is scott-williams@hotmail.com. -Scott Hi Scott, Have you had any luck looking for a way to modify Business Portal? if yes, can you share it with use too? Thanks, Miles "Scott" wrote: > Hello, > > If anyone has customized/modified Business Portal, can you please share your > experiences with me. I am trying t...

can't configure newsgroup
Have Office 2003. When moved 'news' from 'GO' section under command tab, put it in Go on Menu Bar. When I went back it was missing. When I went back to Command Tab under GO it was missing there too. Checked everywhere. Can't find 'news' anywhere so can't configure Outlook 2003 as news reader. Tried repair with both options checked but still no news. Do I need to reinstall Office or is there a quicker way? To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If...

Probl�me de liens hypertexte
Bonjour � tous, Je n'arrives � cr�er de liens hypertextes vers d'autres fichiers qui sont sur un lecteur diff�rent de celui ou est stock� le classeur excel dans lequel je veux faire les liens hypertexte. Ce sont des lecteurs r�seaux et le prbl�me est sur tout les postes. Une r�installation d'Excel n'y change rien ... Merci de m'aider, Bon courage, @+, Tonio Bonjour Tonio Tu as pos� ta question sur un forum Excel de langue anglaise, il vaut mieux la reposer ici : microsoft.public.fr.excel Cordialement Pascal "Tonio" <aalberti60@nospam-yahoo.fr> a �cr...

Respond to questions in Newsgroup in a reasonable amount of time.
I was told a Convergence 2006 that this had been addressed and that if questions were not addressed by users within 48 hours that Microsoft would respond. That does not appear to be happening. My question 'GPS Error 56' from 4/17 has not had any response. Also, the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page in broken. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this lin...

Reflection on the newsgroups and final farewell
Greetings, On this eve of the end of these newsgroups, I thought I would do some reflection on the newsgroups, myself and Messenger. The first Messenger group was microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger which was intended for Windows Messenger in Windows XP (which at the time was the same as MSN Messenger). When I arrived in the group in 2001, the only one monitoring the posts was then NetMeeting MVP Brian Sullivan. I quickly realized I was able to answer plenty of the questions asked and moved in. A few years later Windows Messenger and MSN Messenger were split into separate p...

Newsgroup #2
I have outlook 2003. How do I set up a newsgroup using outlook? Thanks, Alice In OE... outlook doesn't have it's own newsreader, it uses OE. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM "Alice"...

Interrupting long calculations in Excel? Hi all, I am having a very long calculation in Excel using VBA. Of course I know I can hit ESC or CTRL+BREAK to interrupt the VBA program. But I found du
Interrupting long calculations in Excel? Hi all, I am having a very long calculation in Excel using VBA. Of course I know I can hit ESC or CTRL+BREAK to interrupt the VBA program. But I found due to too long running process, the Excel window stop to respond for very long time, besically it's like "not responding" situation with "not responding" on the windows title bar... It doesn't seem to accept any more key strokes, not to say ESC or CTRL +BREAK. What can I do to rein/stop my program? Thanks Try this to speed up execution Application.ScreenUpdating = FA...

ADR's Not Updated
2004 Deluxe stopped updating stock prices for ADR's with symbols in the format xxxxy such as baesy which is Bae Systems. In microsoft.public.money, Joe Wallis wrote: >2004 Deluxe stopped updating stock prices for ADR's with >symbols in the format xxxxy such as baesy which is Bae >Systems. I don't download recent baesy prices either when I tested, but rexmy (NASDAQ) works fine. It may be a problem with pink sheet stocks. However http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/charts/charting.asp?Symbol=BAESY works, strangely enough. ...

Recherche de cellule non vide
Bonjour, Je souhaite rechercher la derni�re cellule non vide dans une colonne dont les cellules contiennent des formules qui doivent afficher un r�sultat conditionnel. J'utilise cette formule : =INDEX(M4:M100;EQUIV(-1;M4:M100;-1)) qui ne fonctionne que s'il n'y a pas de formules apr�s le r�sultat escompt�. Si oui elle n'affiche rien. Avez-vous la r�ponse? Merci pour votre aide. Cordialement. Alain Hi, I suggest you post to the French? language group: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.fr.excel&cat=fr_FR_af0874e6-f7d...

TouchScreen Keyboard Modifications
Is there a way to add tender buttons in RMS touchscreen. Say a $10.00, $20.00.. Is there a way to customize the display so custom buttons were always displayed first .. ...

de-formulify cells?
Is there a way to change cells containing formulas so that they have their current contents as literal values? For example, if C1 was set to =A1+B1, and it was displaying 42 because A1 was 27 and B1 was 15, I want to change it so that it's set to "42", and will stay 42 even if A1 and B1 change. I could click in C1, type "42", and press Enter. But I want to do this for a range of cells all at once. I suppose I could write a macro, but I'm hoping there's a simpler way. Highlight the range, and Copy it into the clipboard. Then click >Edit >Paste Specia...

Je vous conseille de lire ce document
Je vous conseille de lire ce document en version imprimable si vous utilisez un webmail, merci JE NE VENDS RIEN JE DONNE JUSTE UN TUYAU SUPER A TITRE GRATUIT.....ESSAYEZ C�EST TERRIBLE ***Si vous d�sirez faire autour de 5000? en � peu pr�s 30 jours, je vous demande de lire l'information suivante soigneusement*** Prenez 5 minutes pour lire attentivement cette information. Ce sera la meilleure d�cision que vous n'aurez jamais prise. Ce concept a aid� beaucoup de personnes � gagner 5000? en 30 jours, rien qu'en faisant fonctionner cette ...

Uso de las teclas
Cómo puedo ir de una ventana a la anterior usando el teclado? Ctrl-F6, Ctrl-Shift-F6 On May 19, 11:53=A0am, Varzat <Var...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > C=F3mo puedo ir de una ventana a la anterior usando el teclado? ...

Stupid question about SPS & Excel data modification
Hi, I have a stupid question here: while using SPS2003, I can modify the data of the list webpart in excel sheet (either by the OWC or Excel), after click the sync button, it could write the data back to the SPS2003 (to save the data to the SQL Server through SPS2003). How could this happened ? Can anyone tell me some concept of this ? Or show me the topic / technical information for me to learn ? ...

Accessing french newsgroups for Access 2003
Hi, I have a question for Access 2003 MUI. I guess my best option is going to newsgroup in France. Can you provide a way to access these newsgroup. Regards, On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:08:27 -0400, "Jacques Tr�panier" <zx_jacques@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a question for Access 2003 MUI. I guess my best option is going to >newsgroup in France. Can you provide a way to access these newsgroup. > >Regards, > Use msnews.microsoft.com as your news server and connect to microsoft.public.fr.access John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Unable to get newsgroups from "news.verizon.net"
Has anyone solve the problem getting newsgroups added to Outlook Express from "news.verizon.net" ? http://wapp.verizon.net/systemstatus/newsgroup_notes.asp?status_type=Newsgroup&notes_type=Newsgroup&template=central Pete Cursi wrote: > Has anyone solve the problem getting newsgroups added to Outlook Express > from "news.verizon.net" ? ...

Newsgroups in Public Folders ... how?
I am trying to figure out how to implement NNTP Virtual Server with Exchange 2003 on a Small Business Server 2003 system. I have created a mess, because I don't understand how to implement a virutal NNTP server. Now, I think I need some help to understand how to clean up this mess. A few weeks ago, I had several users with Exchange (Outlook 2003) email also using Outlook Express to read NewsGroups from 3 different external NNTP servers. In response to a request to help with the very short retention period of one of the external NNTP servers I enabled NNTP support within Exchange 2...

newsgroups being disbanded ?
Are the newsgroups being disbanded ? In my Windows Mail I "Reset List" and about 80% of the newsgroups disappeared. For example, where do I go to get Excel questions answered ? John A Grandy wrote: > Are the newsgroups being disbanded ? In my Windows Mail I "Reset List" > and about 80% of the newsgroups disappeared. Not sure you how missed it, but here you go: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp&tid=a0131e7f-6ba0-4db9-86bf-3024decd8437&cat=en_US_509906e4-26ee-47ae-bf5...

Security Modifications
I need to make some security modifications on an existing SSRS2005 installation. I woud like add a group to the home folder with content manager role. When I add the group the permissions do not cascade down the report tree. Is there something I need to do get this cascade? Thanks ...

Your urgent attention please ......
Hi Posting setup got changed to disable to GL , so 2 days transaction have not been posted to GL. Please let me know if anybody know any automated solution or script on this issue. to insert the records from subledger to GL Thanks and Regards, pnoushu. That depends on the subledger you are referring to. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "pnoushu@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi > > Posting setup got changed to disable to GL , s...

intergration of newsgroups and outlook express
how is this achieved??? Outlook versions 2000, XP and 2003 - you can't - you have to use Outlook Express. THere are plugins but I have not found a good free one yet ... I belive with the new version of Outlook (Outlook Live) that this will be included. "ema" <ema@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61A0650D-C116-461B-A9D6-2DC6CC26B64C@microsoft.com... > how is this achieved??? "ema" <ema@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61A0650D-C116-461B-A9D6-2DC6CC26B64C@microsoft.com... > how is this achieved??? No integrat...