Stop running sum(Over All) when customer change

Dear All

I hv report based on tblTransaction which contains many customers with their
transactions by date wise.  I grouped report on CustomerID sub Group by
Fromat(trnDate,”MMM-YY”) to get monthly transactions for each customer.  I
made calculated field to obtained closing balance with running sum over Group.
I want to make the Running sum – over all  but when customers is changing it
must stop and start again, by default it will give running sum of all the
customer, exactly this I don’t want. Any idea to stopped or make running sum
based on customer when month is changing it should carry on so I will get
uptodate balance of each customer?
Thanks in advance

Wahab wrote:
>I hv report based on tblTransaction which contains many customers with their
>transactions by date wise.  I grouped report on CustomerID sub Group by
>Fromat(trnDate,�MMM-YY�) to get monthly transactions for each customer.  I
>made calculated field to obtained closing balance with running sum over Group.
>I want to make the Running sum � over all  but when customers is changing it
>must stop and start again, by default it will give running sum of all the
>customer, exactly this I don�t want. Any idea to stopped or make running sum
>based on customer when month is changing it should carry on so I will get
>uptodate balance of each customer?

You need two RunningSun text boxes.  Add a text box to the
month group footer section.  Set its expression to
	={first run sum text box}
and set its RuningSum property to Over Gtoup.  Because it is
in a group footer section it will keep going until the next
higher level group changes.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]

"Marshall Barton" wrote:

> Wahab wrote:
> >I hv report based on tblTransaction which contains many customers with their
> >transactions by date wise.  I grouped report on CustomerID sub Group by
> >Fromat(trnDate,”MMM-YY”) to get monthly transactions for each customer.  I
> >made calculated field to obtained closing balance with running sum over Group.
> >I want to make the Running sum – over all  but when customers is changing it
> >must stop and start again, by default it will give running sum of all the
> >customer, exactly this I don’t want. Any idea to stopped or make running sum
> >based on customer when month is changing it should carry on so I will get
> >uptodate balance of each customer?
>

> You need two RunningSun text boxes.  Add a text box to the
> month group footer section.  Set its expression to
> 	={first run sum text box}
> and set its RuningSum property to Over Gtoup.  Because it is
> in a group footer section it will keep going until the next
> higher level group changes.
>
> --
> Marsh
> MVP [MS Access]
> .

stops responding

Custom task form
Here is what I get after publishing a custom form then trying to open it. I tried technet but no luck. I found one artice that had directions thaqt did not apply to me. "The form you selected could not be displayed. An error occurred registering the form to the OLE registry." Any idea's? I can publish the form fine but when I open it I get this error and am unable to see the form. Thanks ...

how can I create a custom design for business card
I saved a picture on my desktop that I would like to use for my business card design.How do I go about doing it if it's possible? Thank you in advance Jason Jason Use the 'insert' picture from file, and then use the 'format' picture for placement, layout et al.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm "wrenchnjai1" <wrenchnjai1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FF8A318-3324-445C-A07F-65B47F3C3258@microsoft.com... >I saved a picture on my desktop that I would like to use for my ...

Change font colours while protected
How can I let other user's change the font colour without unprotecting sheet. Regards Chris While protecting the worksheet Check the Format Cells Check box and enter your protection password and give ok Alt+T+P+P>>Allow All User of this Worksheet to:>>Check the Format Cells check box Remember to Click Yes, if this post helps! -------------------- (Ms-Exl-Learner) -------------------- "Chris" wrote: > How can I let other user's change the font colour without unprotecting sheet. > Regards > Chris I Have excel 2003 and when I e...

Customizing Stage and Status Reason and other "Action" items
When an active opportunity is open and you choose the action menu, one of the choices is to change the stage and another is to close an opportuinity. However the picklist associated with these tasks are not what we need. How do you modify these picklists? I know how to modify a picklist on items on the default opportunities form. I know accounts and contacts, etc have "actions" also that I may want to customize. I need to know where in the customizations, I can alter the "actions" items schema, etc. thansk in advance, Kim You can't using the system customization...

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

recipient policy stopped working

How to delete most of the "custom sort list"
I didnt like what Excel imported now I have a lot of junk that will take a very very long time to remove from the custom list. Is there a way to delet them? I tried shift control and selecting the ones but that didnt work. Thanks Do you want to delete all of them? If yes, you could run a macro: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim iCtr As Long For iCtr = Application.CustomListCount To 5 Step -1 Application.DeleteCustomList iCtr Next iCtr End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/...

Changing the Password for the Mail Services Account
Is there an issues with doing this on an exchange 5.5 server. I think not, but figure I would ask first. Thanks, SRG Actually, yes there are issues. In addition to changing the password from within User Manager, you would also need to change the password on all of the Exchange Services in the Services applet (Control Panel, Services) as they run under the context of that user account, and also in Exchange Admin on the properties of the Configuration container, Service Account Password tab. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "SRG" <mlaufer@srg.com> wrote in message news:ae...

Using a custom form kills forward/reply arrows in the inbox?
Hi, I installed a custom email form in Outlook 2000 and the "Forward" and "Reply" arrows on mails in the inbox disappeared. The arrows reappear on new mails when I swap the default back to IPM.Note but as I really have to use this custom form the absence of the Forward/Reply indicators is a pain. Has anybody come across this issue before? Is there a method to turn these "flags" back on or do I have to dig into the code in the custom form? The custom form is just a modied IPM.Note that provides access to a COM plugin. Thanks! Fin Known issue, dating back t...

Can't run Excel
After installing Windows XP Service Pack 2, I had several problems. To solve one of them, Compaq had me do a System Restore to fix a problem with their BackWeb. After doing the System Restore, when I tried to use Excel, it asks me to enter User Info. and the Product Key. After I enter the Product Key, it says it's invalid. I then uninstalled Excel, and reinstalled it from the CD that I purchased directly from Microsoft at the end of June. When I try to use Excel, it still asks me for the User Info. and the Product Key, and when I enter the Key, it says it's invalid. What...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

Check Name Dialogue
Does anyone know whether it is to change the order of the column heading in the "check names" dialogue box. Specifically to place the E-mail Type field first (in order to check whether the address is an e-mail or fax #). That interface is not configurable. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "KEllis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08c301c3b5be$ef885990$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know whether it is to change the order of the > column heading in the "check names" dialogue box. > Specifically to place the E-mail Typ...

Changing Background Color in a CStatic object
I'm trying to change the background of a static text string within a CFormView dialog box. I can change the background of the dialog box, but not the static strings, e.g., the dialog box is set to white, but the background of the CStatic text string is still gray. I've tried trapping out the object when I get the WM_ERASEBKGND for the dialog box, but no success. Any ideas? Joseph Rooney wrote: > I'm trying to change the background of a static text string within a > CFormView dialog box. I can change the background of the dialog box, but not > the static strings, e.g.,...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

Summing with a range of number
Hey Everyone, I have a question about summing via ranges. I am trying to write macro and have hit a bump. Here is the scenario. I have a 2 columns of data (A&B). Column B i sorted in ascending order. Now I have ranges of data in column A that need to sum. Lets say in column B I need all numbers from 100 to 300 From 100 to 300 I need the totals in column A to sum at the last numbe that is less than 300 but greater than 100. I would like the sum to b in colum C for the totals of column A within the ranges of column B. hope that makes sense. If not ask for clarification or I will try an...

Stopping a Campaign Temporarily
Hi, My client has executed the campaign in Jan 1st 2006 and the end date is Dec 31st 2006. But he wants to stop the campaign temporarily from 15th July 2006 and again start it from 1st Aug 2006. So what is that I need to do for this thing, i have never come across this kind of situation before. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shabbir. ...

how do I customize a running head?
I need for the header to not be on the 2nd page of my document. I only need the number on the second page. Go to the header that you now have set up, select everything and press Ctrl+C, then delete the parts of it that you do not want. With the header page still active, open the Page Setup dialog and go to the Layout tab and in the Headers and Footers section, check the Different first page box and then click OK. You will now see an empty First Page Header pane, into which you can paste (Ctrl+V) what you copied using Ctrl+C. If you are using Word 2007, on the Design tab o...

Workflow - attribute change from one specific to another
Hello Group, in MS CRM (4.0) I should setup a workflow on change of an attribute. That works fine but i've to implement the option that the workflow starts only when the old value was for example "testing". Every time the attribute status change from value "testing" to any other the workflow should start. Is there any possibility to do this without saving in background the value twice? Can I access the old value in the WF Designet? bleas be so kind and help me thanks bernhard Bernhard; How about you create a new attribute on your entity to store the previous va...

Changing shape
Is there a way to change shapes once they are on the screen. I have a bunch of rectangles I would like to change to a different type of rectangle and keep the text. Is there a way to do this without having to cut and paste the text, delete the 1st rectangle, add the new rectangle, reposition the rectangle and then paste the text. This would have to be done for all the rectangles. Thanks, Tom The only shapes that allow "changing" are the org chart shapes. -- Shaun Beane, MCT, MCDBA http://dbageek.blogspot.com "Thomas Scheiderich" <tfs@deltanet.com> wrote in...

Would you stop for a moment?!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him. Just think for a moment. How are you going to be after death ?! Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death! Have you thought, for a second, How to save you...

ne peu activer l'imprimante, cause, spouler not running
Comment faire pour activer le spouler? Using Winow XP Please find a french newsgroup for your problem because we don't deal with French frogs here! hth jpbrouard@hotmail.com wrote: > > Comment faire pour activer le spouler? > Using Winow XP -- THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD55ZRA OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING DI...