Skip Group Header Sections if below Sections are Blank

The report I created is based on a quality evaluation form, which the
information is stored in SQL.  The evaluation form has 6 sections with a
number of questions in each section.  3 of the sections will always have
answers, notes, etc.  However, depending on the evaluation only one other
section will be used.  When I run the report I created, it will list all
sections with blank areas for the sections that were not used in the
evaluation.  What I want to the report to do is remove the sections with
blank fields, is this possible?

The report has 4 Group Headers:
*QGroupSequence Header - numbers the groups in order
*QGroupName Header - lists the groups' names
*QuestionSequence Header - numbers the questions in the groups in order
*QuestionText Header - lists the questions in the groups

The blank field will be listed in the QuestionText header in a field called
'DisplayAnswer'.

MichelleM

Tiny group bar problem
Hi, When I upgraded my system to XP, I found that multiples files of each application went under one group button in the task bar, with a number indicating how many files. Somewhere down the line, I now find that this is not happening for Excel files. All other applications still work with this group task bar concept. Could I have changed some setting in Excel accidentally? I have been finding this feature very useful and would like to have it back in Excel. Any help please? Thanks very much Ramesh ...

hidden distribution group membership
Hello all, Currently, we have an exchange 2000 server in a Windows 2000 domain. There are a few distribution groups that we need to hide the membership of. Previoulsy, I went into AD Users and Computers, selected the group, selected Exchange tasks, and hid the membership that way. This would always work, but this time, it will not work. What I don't understand is that this group includes contacts that are HIDDEN from the GAL, but they are being shown in the group membership of a respective distribution group. Is there an attribute that i need to be aware of within ADSI? I have alre...

adding a skip pattern
Does MS Access refer to "skip patterns" by a different name? Is there any relatively simple way to include skip patterns in an Access form? Example: if the answer to question 1 = no, then skip to question 6. In a previous post, the reply below was given, but I must confess that I am not so swift to fully understand. Can someone provide a bit more detail: "You'd used the afterupdate event on a given control then use the setfocus method to move the cursor to another control and use the Enabled control property to control whether or not other controls remain active or...

Renaming Storage Groups
Are there any implications with renaming the "First storage group"? Can I simply right click on it and rename it or is there more involved. There are no critical implications that I am aware of. There may be some considerations needed for backups or other places the name is referenced outside of Exchange... http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/DROpsGuide/28e9b81d-199b-4213-bdf3-ab376d1b28f5.mspx?mfr=true -Leonard Volling "Zick" <User@donotsendanyemail.com> wrote in message news:%235wB5OWvGHA.4876@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Are the...

Mail Header
Is there a way to, either, fake the name of internal exchange mail server or block the name from appearing in mail header? The idea is to not to let the receipient see the name of my internal servers. Thanks in advance What version of Exchange Server? RG wrote: > Is there a way to, either, fake the name of internal exchange mail server or > block the name from appearing in mail header? > > The idea is to not to let the receipient see the name of my internal > servers. > > Thanks in advance -- Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain. http://spf.p...

Attachments and Distribution Groups
Hi When I sent an attachment in a mail to a number of recipients in a distribution group, the attachment is not received. This is very inconvenient. Is there anything I can do about it? Thanks This behavior cannot be reproduced. Perhaps you should start by spelling out the exact steps that will cause this behavior. Outlook version, mail transport type, recipient type, mail format would seem a bare minimum for you to report. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mike Carter" <michael@carter14.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:dso5ri$i7d$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk... > Hi...

header/footer margins on a second page??
Hello, I have a worksheet that is being printed out on an invoice sheet and it has a header on the top of the paper. My problem is that some invoices might have too many items on them and will run on to the next page in the printer. The next page has the same header on the sheet of paper so it prints at the top of the paper and not in the right area. Is thre any way to set margins or page layouts so that this doesn't happen? (also i before print the spreadsheet will delete a few rows with data of a certain criteria, so the rows will be moving) would the answer be to use a footer tha...

use IF to return a truly blank cell
I often use if statements to return empty cells, for example: =IF(a1=0,"ERROR","") The trailing "" returns an empty cell. The problem is, it is not TRULY empty. If I fill that formula down, I cannot, for example, jump from one "ERROR" cell to the next by hitting Ctrl arrow-down because it seems to think that these empty cells have contents. Is there a way to designate, in such a formula as above, to return a TRULY empty cell? Thanks -- cwinters ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cwinters's Profile: ht...

Skip if empty
Everyone, I'm sure this is an easy fix, but it is just beyond me. Hopefully, one of you is going to make me feel stupid. I have an excel 2003 workbook that is a template for a merge document in Word. I need it to be able to handle 10 different sets of information starting in column B and ending in column J. I have all the information for the Word document in sheet1 of the workbook, and I'm going to merge from sheet2. I'm not always going to have all 10 of the columns filled with information. so I need to be able to skip code when I run out of records so that when I merge them...

exporting emails including headers or date
I have tried using the normal methods to export emails from Microsoft Outlook 2003 into a csv file. However it DOES NOT include the date or the header information. How can I extract my emails into a basic format such as cvs that includes the date or the header information. Anyone got any ideas on this? Thanks. nfhm2k@gmail.com <nfhm2k@gmail.com> wrote: > I have tried using the normal methods to export emails from Microsoft > Outlook 2003 into a csv file. > > However it DOES NOT include the date or the header information. > > How can I extract my emails into a b...

Excel Question: How to Delete All Blank Rows from a worksheet?
Hi, I'm brand new, and that is my question. I just spent 2 hour laboriously mousing along deleting row by row, every other row thinkin there's gotta be a better way. (I could've done it of course if the were adjacent, but they were interspersed with my good data). I'm little behind the times: agile with keystrokes but less so with mous [think I was quicker in Lotus DOS! (actually "TWIN")]. But I do play mean piano -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Check out: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteBlankRows "DaveThePianoGuy >...

Repost from Printing group
Hey, I still need some help here. I've got a large excel file with two main portions. The first is a database of clients and associated specific information about them. The second portion calculates various details of the service we offer specific to one client at a time's individual information. I also have a Word document that can pull off information from the Excel file so when it prints, it's got the client's name, address, etc, and it has portions of the results from the calculation portion in a nice letter. The calculation portion can only work on one client'...

If Statements that return blank values
Please advise how one would write an if statement that will return a blank? Hi Mark You can use "" =IF(C1>100,"to high","") -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Mark" <mark@eastforesthomes.com> wrote in message news:b42701c3ec2a$e6234ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Please advise how one would write an if statement that > will return a blank? > > I have tried the "" and when I date format the cell it returns 0-Jan-00. This leads me to believe that the cell is populated. Only wh...

Changing a group of hyperlinks in a word 2007 Doc.
I have a single document that has serveral occuances of the same hyperlink (the text showing varies slightly but the hyperlink on all are the same) I am trying to figure out if there is a way to change them all at once, or maybe "group" them together so that if I edit one of the instances, all other instances change as well. I've tried toggleing to the hyperlink view (atl-f9) and doing a find and replace for the old url with the new one, but it doesn't seem to work. If anyone knows how to do this I'd very much appreciate the help. What you're doing ...

Report Group Methods
Has anyone else noticed that when you do a detailed sales report and add in the profit margin column that the data is incorrect for any "groups" (ie categories, departments, etc.)? Here's how I discovered this... We are a ski shop and in most cases when a customer purchases a ski package we do not charge for mounting (which is a $0 cost item). However, we do want to track how many mounts we do so we ring up a mount at $0. When you run a detailed sales report the margin for individual mounts will come up correctly but the "summed" margin for this category will b...

Organizing Austin Exchange User Group meeting
Please e-mail me offline if you are interested in attending an Austin (TX) Exchange User Group meeting. I am working with a few others to organize a User Group here. We will be meeting at the Microsoft Office here in Austin, likely on a Tuesday evening. I will send out more details to those interested once the meeting is finalized. Please pass this information on to any others you think might be interested. E-mail me at ben_winzenz@NOSPAMmessageone.com (remove the NOSPAM part) -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.c...

Moving Mailbox to new Storage Groups
I am planning on spreading out my users to all four available storage groups on Exchange 2003 SP1 (Enterprise) to make a restore that much faster (one storage group at a time, instead of all users in one storage group). I don't want to change the information stores and their locations on the F: (stores) drive, but is there a way that I can re-point an information store in one storage group to another (make a new mailbox store reference and point to the *.edb and *.stm..or do I have to mailbox move all of the users into the new stores? Any help is appreciated! :) It'd be great t...

file skipped
HI,All The following file is being skipped, should I be concerned..???? Backup - \\USFIN2KEX1\D: Data Unable to open the item \\USFIN2KEX1\D:\exchsrvr\imcdata\queue.dat - skipped. thanks Do online, exchange aware backups of the store. Do not do flat-file backups of the exchsrvr dirs and you wont see that error. :) On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:35:33 -0400, "Darren D" <Darren@somewhere.com> wrote: >HI,All >The following file is being skipped, should I be concerned..???? >Backup - \\USFIN2KEX1\D: Data >Unable to open the item \\USFIN2KEX1\D:\exchsrvr\imcdata\queue.da...

Grouping lines together
I use the folloing code in VB that will create a email with the customer details in strBody = strBody & DLookup("[DeliveryAddressHouseName]", "tblCustomers", "[CustomerNumber]=" & Me.CustomerNumber) & vbCrLf strBody = strBody & DLookup("[DeliveryAddress1]", "tblCustomers", "[CustomerNumber]=" & Me.CustomerNumber) & vbCrLf strBody = strBody & DLookup("[DeliveryAddress2]", "tblCustomers", "[CustomerNumber]=" & Me.CustomerNumber) & vbCrLf strBody = strBody & DLookup(&...

Grouping inserted pictues with Charts
Is there a way to group pictures and text boxes with a chart? Hi, I was able to add textboxes and pictures and group them in the normal way even if they where embedded within a chartobject. Can you explain further what you are wanting to do? Cheers Andy Justin_Yuen@hotmail.com wrote: > Is there a way to group pictures and text boxes with a chart? > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info I want to be able to put pictures, arrows, lines, text boxes, etc in a chart so if I were to copy or move the chart, all of the things I put in the chart will go with it....

Numbering of Grouped Rows
Hi, I have a number of sets of "grouped" rows. I want to number the sets sequentially but the auto-fill down doesn't work, because it will fill all of the grouped cells as well. Additionally, the grouped rows are NOT the same size. Ex. I want the number "1" and the number "2" to appear in column A, rows 1 and 5 respectively. Row# Column A 1 1 2-4 Grouped 5 2 5-10 Grouped Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance, --Phil >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I have a number of sets of "grouped" rows. I want to...

RM Statement on Blank Paper
I am making some changes on the RM Statement on Blank Paper. Currently Statement Name, Address 1, Address 2, and Address 3 all print in uppercase. I created a calculated field City-State-Zip which prints in the appropriate upper/ lower cases. How can I adjust the Statement Name, Address 1, Address 2, and Address 3 to print in the appropriate cases? I tried to adjust the Format Definition but this had no effect. If it is not possble to make those fields print in the appropriate case, how can I make my calculated field print in uppercase? Thanks for your help. in report writer ther...

Help restore Security Group PrivUserGroup
CRM is down... I need immediate assistance. We recently moved all of CRM from our old server to our new server.CRM 3.0 SBE had been in installed, uninstalled, redeployed the data, reinstalled CRM 3.0 and it was finally working. In the Security Groups, there were 2 groups PrivUserGroup with different ID's following each. One of these groups did not have any members and was mistakenly deleted and then CRM quit working. I recreated the missing PrivUserGroup and used the same ID that was on the one that was deleted, then added the SBS 2003 server to this group. CRM is still not work...

Search Discussion Group
Is there anyway to search the discussion group? click on the search button. It's next to the new post and post reply buttons. >-----Original Message----- >Is there anyway to search the discussion group? >. > In Outlook Express, right click group name and select Find. "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:003901c4de1f$0ef97b40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there anyway to search the discussion group? ...

Parent E-mail Group Issue
I recently created a new network topology in our small business. We now have 2 locations so we created a partent domain of sorvive.com with a child domain of corp.sorvive.com. Everything is working well with the two domains in Exchange 2003 except one item, at least this all I have found so far. When I create an e-mail group in the child I have the option of making it universal in the wizard dialog and I do so as the wizard warns you about. This child group works perfect. When I try to create an e-mail group in the parent I do not have the universal option so I chose global. This gr...