Showing Image in Word after open via Access

Hello, I'm have a report in Access 2003, when the report is opened in Word,
using the "Publish It with Microsoft Office Word" feature, the company logo
inside on Image object does not come over, what can I do to get this image to
convert.

Thanks

Nothing you can do if you are using "Publish It with Microsoft Office Word"
feature.  No graphic objects are brought over, that includes lines,
checkboxes, rectangles, etc.

You can check out Lebans.com and see if there is a solution that works for you
there.  You can also download the pdf solution from that site and print to a
pdf file.  Of if you have pdf file creation on your computer you can export
using that tool.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

Don wrote:
> Hello, I'm have a report in Access 2003, when the report is opened in Word,
> using the "Publish It with Microsoft Office Word" feature, the company logo
> inside on Image object does not come over, what can I do to get this image to
> convert.
>
> Thanks
0
John

cannot install document image writer on windows 7 64 bit from offi
several times i tried to go through the steps to update my microsoft office suite 2007 to allow me to use document image writer with no success. the process i took was: 1. Close all running applications. If you have any Office application running, the driver will not be installed properly. 2. Go to "Control Panel" and "Add or Remove Programs". 3. Click on "Microsoft Office 2003" and then click on "Change". 4. Check "Add or Remove Features" and click "Next". 5. On the bottom of the page check "C...

impossible to access the "news" from outlook 2003
I wanted to set-up my newsgroups access In outlook 2003. I followed the documented procedure (toolbar/standard/customize) from the help menu to add the "News" selection to the "GO" menu. It worked but when I exited Outlook and got back later the "news" menu disappeared. I tried to reinstate it following the same installation procedure but the News option is no more available in the "toolbar/customize list". Looks like a bug. Has anybody faced the same issue ? Is there a workaround to access the Newsgroup interface ? Thanks, Laurent conflicts ...

OWA to POP, IMAP: OWA access, need pop3, IMAP, or Forwarding
Hi, I have recently been given a new email address by my school, which is only accessible through exchange and OWA. The thing is, I already have an exchange server, and 2 pop accounts already setup into my single profile, which is linked to my blackberry -- everything is already well integrated. Adding this profile or OWA screws everything up. Is there a peice of software I can run that reads my OWA account and forwards it to POP or IMAP? The new OWA won't even let me forward the mail. Thanks for the help. Jeff. On 4 Dec 2006 07:16:39 -0800, "Jeff Sherwin" <subtle@gmai...

Outlook: Can't open JPEG files
I have Outlook 2000 an unable to open JPEG files. What setting has to be changed to open these files? ...

8192 rows limit when opening wk1 files ?
Hello, I am opening a .wk1 file, which contains around 60K rows, but only the first 8192 rows appear in Excel. Is there any way to have all the rows in the Excel file ? Thanks, Paul "paul" wrote... >I am opening a .wk1 file, which contains around 60K rows, >but only the first 8192 rows appear in Excel. > >Is there any way to have all the rows in the Excel file ? WK1 as in Lotus 1-2-3 Release 2.x native file format? Such .WK1 files support a single worksheet of 256 columns and 8,192 rows. PERIOD. Did you generate this '.WK1' file using a program other then...

GUID/Outlook format link giving error "Unable to open the seleted folder or item"
Hi, I have created custom forms in multiple public Outlook folders and when I send the GUID type link to the user, they receive an error: "Unable to open the seleted folder or item". The same happens if I send the Outlook type link. However, if I ask the user to go to the folder and find the appropriate posting, then the form opens and after that the link works, too. Is this due to some Exchange server setting? My clients are not the type that tolerate opening the form the long way, they want a one click solution. Please help, this is driving my team crazy. Any ideas are welcome...

how to open port in windows server 2003
hi , i have an exchange server 2003(sp1) with windows server 2003 (sp1) the scenarion is like that my mails are going out side through SMTP filter which is installed on another machine in this software the only port 25 is open, internaly my mails are working fine and i can also receive mails from another domain like hotmail and yahoo , but problem i am facing is that from out side of my network means if i want to check my mails from my home i am facing the problem is that i can send mail but can not receivce mail this happend because i am using smtp protocol for sending mails and pop3 ...

Converting Numerical values to Words
I am fairly new to the ins and outs of Microsoft Access 2003 but have been able to work through all of my problems thus far except one. I started using check boxes for storing user inputed data from a form. When the box is checked I have made it equal a value ranging from 1 to 6 according to the desired group. This stores the number in a table which I then reference many times in queries as well as reports. Here is my question, how do I convert from those stored numbers, taken from the check boxes, to words that can be easily outputted to a report so that anyone can read it without ...

Deny Access to Mailbox
Is there any way to deny access to a mailbox for specific users? Essentially my problem is that I want to prevent dom admin A from being able to read dom admin B email from either Outlook or directly from the server. Thanks. neither domain admin should be able to access the other's mailbox...what version of Exchange? do they have SA explicitly or via a group? "Tyler" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:008b01c3b8f4$20379370$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to deny access to a mailbox for specific > users? > > Essentially my ...

Form opens to blank record
I have a front page (a form) and my main database linked via a command button - it keeps opening on a particular record and I want it to open onto a blank record - how do I go about changing this? Thanks C (P.S. only a shakey understanding of code so if answer includes this - go easy on me and explain! Thanks) When you say: " I have a front page (a form) and my main database linked via a command button..." you are not talking about the use of Microsoft Office FrontPage, are you? http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-FrontPage-2003-OLD-VERSION/dp/B0000AZJV8 I *thi...

problems with toolbar-can't access certan commands i.e.hyperlink
can't access some commands - was working fine - now some commands are in grey - the commands disappeared from the pull down in the commands bar. Help magnus wrote: > can't access some commands - was working fine - now some commands are in grey > - the commands disappeared from the pull down in the commands bar. The hyperlink option may only appear when you are creating a Web Publication in certain versions of Publisher. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Trial version? You may have run out of time. Some pulldowns only work when you are creating a ...

Word problems 2003 and 2007 version
hey everyone both on my main computer and my brothers laptop word isnt working! its so annoying! on my desktop PC i have windows xp and word 2003. after getting a virus which stopped the internet from working i had to do a system restore - which got rid of the virus. but when i click on word it says that "this shortcut only applies to installed products", and when i go to word through program files it says "this product is not installed on this user" - but there is no setup thing i can press - will i need the disc maybe? on my bro's laptop he got the sa...

Outlook 2003 won't open in ie but outlook express does
I just upgraded my harddrive form 120 gb to 400 gb using segates disk utility and when all was done eveything except system restore and the read email link from ie 7 worked fine. OL express would open and run ok but OL 2003 would not, no error just won't open. Doesnt' work in firefox either. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Office, no luck. Have unistalled ie7, no go either. Got system restore to work again by diabling the service from the managment console then starting it from the system restore tab in my computers/proporties. There seems to be some connection from ie to outlook...

SpellCheck Will it work on the Access 2007 Runtime?
I have a program that I have compiled. It has the following. Private Sub cmdSpellCheck_Click() Me.Call_Notes.SetFocus RunCommand acCmdSpelling End Sub Is this going to work on a runtime or will I need a full version of Access to use it? You can simulate using the runtime of A2007 quite easily for testing. To do it, change the extension of the file from accdb to accdr. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Avid Fan" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:ulRyIhQ4KHA.4804@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a program t...

Restricting Domain Logon w/OWA Access
I have multiple general mailboxes in exchange 2003 and would like to deny local logon access to the domain while allowing owa access to these e-mail accounts. I tried solving the problem by allowing only logons to the domain controller and the exchange server from these general mailboxes, but I receive access denied while attempting to log onto owa. Please help... ...

how do I delete documents from the start list in word and excel?
how do I delete documents from the start list in word and excel? You can not clear it whenever you want. You can however set the no of file names to be displayed to 0 which clears the list... In Excel 2003 Tool->Options->General Enter 0 against 'Recently Used File List' of clear the check box. Click 'OK' Word has a similar option. For 2007 versions or if you want to play with Registry Settings (not advised unless you understand it well) see http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/01/13/how-to-clear-and-delete-recent-documents-list-in-office-2007-word-excel-p...

Newbee needs help Combo Box access 2007
I have a access 2000 project that would all me to create a combo box the added the following code , so the values from the combo box would be stored in the current form . also when typing the code below access 2000 would bring up the code string example when typing me.s it would bring up the value "shipper" from the field list is this feature gone or just turned off on my copy Example of code From Access 2000 Private Sub Combo 40_AfterUpdate(cancel As Integer) me.shipper = me.combo40.Column(0) me.Address = me.combo40.Column(1) error This error occurs whe...

Opening in browser
I've seen the article on howto-outlook.com. The code is working fine, but is it possible to add to it so that it opens, prints page 1 then closes the browser? Basically I need something that will allow users to print the first page of an email via a macro. Thanks What article? What code? What version of Outlook? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "Andy Smith" <AndySmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

possable to show OL only in systray
Hi all, I can have outlook 2003 constantly running but would just like to move it to the systray rather than on the task bar, so i can continue to receive the popups informing me of new mail thanks michael Sure, rightclick the icon in the Notification Area and select Hide When Minimized -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Michael" <trott@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:MBHYc.13545$D7.3183@news-server.bigpond.net.au... &g...

Can't open attachments in Outlook Express
I can't open attachments. I get the message; OE removed access to the following attachments iin your mail: ( the name of the attachment is shown. I sthis a virus thing. I have Norton Antivirus installed? Or is this a setting problem? I need some help ASAP as I have students who are depending on me for some answers Thank you very much Tim wrote: > I can't open attachments. I get the message; OE removed > access to the following attachments iin your mail: ( the > name of the attachment is shown. > > I sthis a virus thing. I have Norton Antivirus installed? > Or ...

CRM 4.0 - Word 2007 - mail merge
OK, so I've read a number of blogs detailing the mail merge process. Open in Word, save as XML, import to CRM, edit and add the mail merge fields. Simple, right? My organization has about a dozen mail merge templates which worked very well in CRM 3.0. I was fully aware I would probably have better luck just re-creating them in CRM 4.0. No biggie. I've done so and mail merge in CRM 4.0 is ... shall we say less than stellar. Mail merge on the Contact entity does not work at all. For any user. Mail merge on the Account and Opp entities works sporadically. Literally from one user to th...

Word 2007 Unrestricted Access?
I have a file that a customer sent. Under Protect Document > Unrestricted Access is checked. Another person in the office has made changes with the Track Changes on. They were able to save the file, but we cannpt accept the changes because we get a message that says the document is protected. What exactly does "Unrestricted Access" mean? How do we accept changes? Thanks for any assistance you can give me. -- marcia "Unrestricted Access" means anyone can read and change the document, so you or the other employee should be able to accept or reject track...

AA window should not have to open automatically if GL is linked.
When the user sets the Transaction Dimension Codes to "optional", the user may not want to deal with the AA pop windows if he/she decides not to record the transaction against the dimension code. -- Greg. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http...

Code Access Security
I have written a Web User Control that runs inside of Sharepoint, but when I want to use a custom convertor class to convert an XML attribute I get the following error: System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed. Basically I start with a DataSet that I then want to transform into HTML via an XSL stylesheet. I do not appear to be able to use the XsltArgumentList Extension Object. >From what I have found this object requires FULL TRUST. If I comment out the args.AddExtensionObject("urn:trimble-date", Convertor); the code works fine. This code basically i...

Why Excel is accessing Internet & Slowing Excel Performance
Whenever I have my wireless connection on, every action I perform in Excel is extremely slow and I notice my wireless icon in the tray is activated. It looks like it sending data. The Excel Data is locate on my hard drive, so it should not be looking for anything over the wireless. When I shut down the wireless, the performace of Excel return. Could it be that excel is trying to get to the online help? Tools|options|General Tab|Service Options button Online Content category (modify as you like) -- You can get there through the Help|Customer Feedback Options, too. I should have aske...