Showing a Null result

I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string

The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the 
child tables. 

Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. 
Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text 
string, without populating the child tables with these terms?

My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, 
but the "N/A"  records skew the numbers by adding records where there should 
be none.
0
Utf
1/2/2008 2:13:01 PM
access.reports 4434 articles. 0 followers. Follow

6 Replies
1182 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 11

I'm not sure what your specific requirement is. You can use the HasData 
property of the subreport control to determine if there are records in your 
subreport. 

This expression will display nothing if the subreport has data and a message 
if there is no data.
   =IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "No data in subrptA")

-- 
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP
If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm


"paul bennett" wrote:

> I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string
> 
> The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the 
> child tables. 
> 
> Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. 
> Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text 
> string, without populating the child tables with these terms?
> 
> My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, 
> but the "N/A"  records skew the numbers by adding records where there should 
> be none.
0
Utf
1/2/2008 2:38:06 PM
The parent is a physical area with several pieces of information, which are 
displayed in the main (detail) section of the report.
The child is a table listing the buildings in that area and is shown in a 
sub-report as a continuous form.

Presently, where there is an area with no buildings, the building sub-report 
does not appear at all.

I want a report that will show the buildings in an area in the sub-report, 
if there are no buildings there, to say "None Present" where the sub report 
would have been

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> I'm not sure what your specific requirement is. You can use the HasData 
> property of the subreport control to determine if there are records in your 
> subreport. 
> 
> This expression will display nothing if the subreport has data and a message 
> if there is no data.
>    =IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "No data in subrptA")
> 
> -- 
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
> If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
> http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm
> 
> 
> "paul bennett" wrote:
> 
> > I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string
> > 
> > The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the 
> > child tables. 
> > 
> > Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. 
> > Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text 
> > string, without populating the child tables with these terms?
> > 
> > My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, 
> > but the "N/A"  records skew the numbers by adding records where there should 
> > be none.
0
Utf
1/2/2008 3:06:02 PM
Did you attempt exactly what I suggested only changing it to reference your 
subreport control name?

=IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "None Present")
-- 
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP
If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm


"paul bennett" wrote:

> The parent is a physical area with several pieces of information, which are 
> displayed in the main (detail) section of the report.
> The child is a table listing the buildings in that area and is shown in a 
> sub-report as a continuous form.
> 
> Presently, where there is an area with no buildings, the building sub-report 
> does not appear at all.
> 
> I want a report that will show the buildings in an area in the sub-report, 
> if there are no buildings there, to say "None Present" where the sub report 
> would have been
> 
> "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> 
> > I'm not sure what your specific requirement is. You can use the HasData 
> > property of the subreport control to determine if there are records in your 
> > subreport. 
> > 
> > This expression will display nothing if the subreport has data and a message 
> > if there is no data.
> >    =IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "No data in subrptA")
> > 
> > -- 
> > Duane Hookom
> > Microsoft Access MVP
> > If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
> > http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm
> > 
> > 
> > "paul bennett" wrote:
> > 
> > > I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string
> > > 
> > > The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the 
> > > child tables. 
> > > 
> > > Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. 
> > > Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text 
> > > string, without populating the child tables with these terms?
> > > 
> > > My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, 
> > > but the "N/A"  records skew the numbers by adding records where there should 
> > > be none.
0
Utf
1/2/2008 3:17:00 PM
Still does not return a null result - what am I doing wrong?

Enter main report in design view
Right click on sub-form (Form.tblConservationAreasCONS subreport)
"build event" 

Private Sub Form_Load()
 =IIf(CONS_CharacterAreaNumber.tblConservationAreasCONS_subreport.HasData, 
Null, "None Present")

End Sub


Compile Error
Expected: Line Number or Label or Statement or end of statement



"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> Did you attempt exactly what I suggested only changing it to reference your 
> subreport control name?
> 
> =IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "None Present")
> -- 
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
> If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
> http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm
> 
> 
> "paul bennett" wrote:
> 
> > The parent is a physical area with several pieces of information, which are 
> > displayed in the main (detail) section of the report.
> > The child is a table listing the buildings in that area and is shown in a 
> > sub-report as a continuous form.
> > 
> > Presently, where there is an area with no buildings, the building sub-report 
> > does not appear at all.
> > 
> > I want a report that will show the buildings in an area in the sub-report, 
> > if there are no buildings there, to say "None Present" where the sub report 
> > would have been
> > 
> > "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> > 
> > > I'm not sure what your specific requirement is. You can use the HasData 
> > > property of the subreport control to determine if there are records in your 
> > > subreport. 
> > > 
> > > This expression will display nothing if the subreport has data and a message 
> > > if there is no data.
> > >    =IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "No data in subrptA")
> > > 
> > > -- 
> > > Duane Hookom
> > > Microsoft Access MVP
> > > If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
> > > http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm
> > > 
> > > 
> > > "paul bennett" wrote:
> > > 
> > > > I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string
> > > > 
> > > > The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the 
> > > > child tables. 
> > > > 
> > > > Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. 
> > > > Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text 
> > > > string, without populating the child tables with these terms?
> > > > 
> > > > My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, 
> > > > but the "N/A"  records skew the numbers by adding records where there should 
> > > > be none.
0
Utf
1/2/2008 3:38:00 PM
Quite often when I post code to be pasted into a module, users will attempt 
to place it in an event "property". In your case, I should have been more 
clear that this was a text box and the Control Source property should be set 
to:
=IIf(tblConservationAreasCONS_subreport.Report.HasData, Null, "None Present")
This assumes your subreport control name is 
"tblConservationAreasCONS_subreport". 

-- 
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP
If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm


"paul bennett" wrote:

> Still does not return a null result - what am I doing wrong?
> 
> Enter main report in design view
> Right click on sub-form (Form.tblConservationAreasCONS subreport)
> "build event" 
> 
> Private Sub Form_Load()
>  =IIf(CONS_CharacterAreaNumber.tblConservationAreasCONS_subreport.HasData, 
> Null, "None Present")
> 
> End Sub
> 
> 
> Compile Error
> Expected: Line Number or Label or Statement or end of statement
> 
> 
> 
> "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> 
> > Did you attempt exactly what I suggested only changing it to reference your 
> > subreport control name?
> > 
> > =IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "None Present")
> > -- 
> > Duane Hookom
> > Microsoft Access MVP
> > If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
> > http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm
> > 
> > 
> > "paul bennett" wrote:
> > 
> > > The parent is a physical area with several pieces of information, which are 
> > > displayed in the main (detail) section of the report.
> > > The child is a table listing the buildings in that area and is shown in a 
> > > sub-report as a continuous form.
> > > 
> > > Presently, where there is an area with no buildings, the building sub-report 
> > > does not appear at all.
> > > 
> > > I want a report that will show the buildings in an area in the sub-report, 
> > > if there are no buildings there, to say "None Present" where the sub report 
> > > would have been
> > > 
> > > "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> > > 
> > > > I'm not sure what your specific requirement is. You can use the HasData 
> > > > property of the subreport control to determine if there are records in your 
> > > > subreport. 
> > > > 
> > > > This expression will display nothing if the subreport has data and a message 
> > > > if there is no data.
> > > >    =IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "No data in subrptA")
> > > > 
> > > > -- 
> > > > Duane Hookom
> > > > Microsoft Access MVP
> > > > If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
> > > > http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm
> > > > 
> > > > 
> > > > "paul bennett" wrote:
> > > > 
> > > > > I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string
> > > > > 
> > > > > The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the 
> > > > > child tables. 
> > > > > 
> > > > > Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. 
> > > > > Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text 
> > > > > string, without populating the child tables with these terms?
> > > > > 
> > > > > My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, 
> > > > > but the "N/A"  records skew the numbers by adding records where there should 
> > > > > be none.
0
Utf
1/2/2008 5:11:03 PM
Thanks for that, I was using a form as the subreport, once I changed it to a 
report, this worked fine. Cheers Duane

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> Quite often when I post code to be pasted into a module, users will attempt 
> to place it in an event "property". In your case, I should have been more 
> clear that this was a text box and the Control Source property should be set 
> to:
> =IIf(tblConservationAreasCONS_subreport.Report.HasData, Null, "None Present")
> This assumes your subreport control name is 
> "tblConservationAreasCONS_subreport". 
> 
> -- 
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
> If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
> http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm
> 
> 
> "paul bennett" wrote:
> 
> > Still does not return a null result - what am I doing wrong?
> > 
> > Enter main report in design view
> > Right click on sub-form (Form.tblConservationAreasCONS subreport)
> > "build event" 
> > 
> > Private Sub Form_Load()
> >  =IIf(CONS_CharacterAreaNumber.tblConservationAreasCONS_subreport.HasData, 
> > Null, "None Present")
> > 
> > End Sub
> > 
> > 
> > Compile Error
> > Expected: Line Number or Label or Statement or end of statement
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> > 
> > > Did you attempt exactly what I suggested only changing it to reference your 
> > > subreport control name?
> > > 
> > > =IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "None Present")
> > > -- 
> > > Duane Hookom
> > > Microsoft Access MVP
> > > If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
> > > http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm
> > > 
> > > 
> > > "paul bennett" wrote:
> > > 
> > > > The parent is a physical area with several pieces of information, which are 
> > > > displayed in the main (detail) section of the report.
> > > > The child is a table listing the buildings in that area and is shown in a 
> > > > sub-report as a continuous form.
> > > > 
> > > > Presently, where there is an area with no buildings, the building sub-report 
> > > > does not appear at all.
> > > > 
> > > > I want a report that will show the buildings in an area in the sub-report, 
> > > > if there are no buildings there, to say "None Present" where the sub report 
> > > > would have been
> > > > 
> > > > "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> > > > 
> > > > > I'm not sure what your specific requirement is. You can use the HasData 
> > > > > property of the subreport control to determine if there are records in your 
> > > > > subreport. 
> > > > > 
> > > > > This expression will display nothing if the subreport has data and a message 
> > > > > if there is no data.
> > > > >    =IIf(subrptControl.Report.HasData, Null, "No data in subrptA")
> > > > > 
> > > > > -- 
> > > > > Duane Hookom
> > > > > Microsoft Access MVP
> > > > > If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP 
> > > > > http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm
> > > > > 
> > > > > 
> > > > > "paul bennett" wrote:
> > > > > 
> > > > > > I have a parent table linked to several child tables via a unique text string
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > The report shows reults from the main table, and has subreports for the 
> > > > > > child tables. 
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > Some records in the parent table have no equivalents in the child tables. 
> > > > > > Can I insert some code to produce the subreports with a "None" or "NA" text 
> > > > > > string, without populating the child tables with these terms?
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > My problem is that, I need to run "counting" queries on the child tables, 
> > > > > > but the "N/A"  records skew the numbers by adding records where there should 
> > > > > > be none.
0
Utf
1/3/2008 9:00:01 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Change default "Show names from the:" option
Clicking the "To:" button in a new Outlook email message brings up the "Select Names" dialog box. This dialog displays the contents of contact databases such as My Outlook Address Book and Global Address List. Is there a way to change the default database selected in the "Show names from the:" line from the current Global Address List to the contacts in my Outlook Address Book? My version of Outlook connects with an Exchange server to acces mail, contacts, etc. Thanks for any suggestions, Kerry You probably meant to post your Outlook version so we coul...

Contacts Don't show in new email
I put in a new contact in the contacts file but it will not show up when I hit "To" for a new email in Outlook. Under Address Book in Outlook, I have Contacts highlighted. I saw a previous question on the same subject,m but it didn't help. The emails are NOT underoined and I don't know what being registered means! What's the problem and howdo I fix it? -- Alan Zengel This statement of yours requires clarification: "The emails are NOT underoined and I don't know what being registered means!" The simple fact remains that if you created a...

How show table text, not auto id number
I'm in my alumni database CONTACTS table. Within this table is STATE where I have the alumni's state listed. It shows the actual NAME of the state, not the auto id number associated with the particular state. I can't remember how I set this up to show the name, not id number. I have another one that I need to change, somehow, to show the NAME instead of just a random id number. Thanks. To show the state name instead of the number: 1. Open the table in design view. 2. Select the field. 3. In the lower pane of table design, on the Lookup tab, set the Display control to C...

only showing Open invoices on statements
Hello: For receivables customer statements in GP 10.0, is there is a way to show only invoices that are open for the customer? We have a statement ID where the following are highlighted for the "Print For" section: Current Period Balance, Past Due Balance, Credit Balance, and Exclude Fully Applied Payments And, on the right-hand side of the window, the following are checked under "Print": Print Payment Terms, Messages. The statement needs to be somewhat similar to the Aged Trial Balance where only invoices that the customer has not paid need to show. Thanks! ch...

my case it online , it Show offline
When I open Messenger and put my case it online , it Show offline to my friends .. not online .. What to do! -- free9 http://webim.live.my/ What I did was sign in on that website as well as the regular windows live (if you have the newest windows live you can sign on in two places). So everyone could see me as online again, and I could use windows live as I normally do with the web messenger running in the background. I hope we get a solution soon. free9 wrote: my case it online , it Show offline 22-Mar-10 When I open Messenger and put my case it online , i...

Workflow not displaying details -showing empty screen
I had a workflow running in production and everything was fine. I imported some changes (not workflow changes) and went to go check on my workflow, it was listed in the manager and when I open it a blank workflow screen displays when I would expect to see the workflow details. Here is what I have tried: 1. trigger the workflow anyway - it fires and completes fine, so it must be there 2. backed out my changes - both xml and db - still have the problem 3. did a IIS reset - didn't change things Any ideas as to what would cause the workflow to be fine but just not display the details in ...

New Chart in Excel 2007 is NOT showed unless preview
I have a sheet with multiple charts in Excel 2007 one of the new created charts is hidden when I open the file Unless preview is selected, then finally turned on BUT many formats are changed and objects on charts (titles,...) can not be moved ! what's wrong ? Make sure you have installed SP2 for Office 2007 as this fixes some (not all) chart problems best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Rolando" <Rolando@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B0A3E5C-AABD-4982-962B-8C5C09A2CC5A@microsoft...

Multiple Active Result Setc (MARS)
Hi, Using SQL Server 2005, .NET 3.5 A simple task; 1. Obtain a result set based on criteria 2. Foreach row in the result set 3. Check the row against another database 4. If 'flagged' Delete the row 5. Next row In .NET, the enumeration of the result set could use an SQLDataReader, the deletion of the row could use SQLCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(). The problem is, when you perform the row deletion, you are potentially affecting the DataReader enumeration. If you try to run this it fails saying "There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command ...

did not return the results.
Hi, I have a big problem with my vista-windows mail.A few days ago, after 5 minutes that I had shut off my computer, in order to check one of my e-mail,I'm started it again.But windows mail gave error and send me error report that the e-mails not working correctly.Since that day,the content of the e-mails,attachments not to be seen when you click any of them.Mean it didn't retun the results.it is a bit urgent.Pls kindly help me. Thanks... Try repairing the database. See www.oehelp.com/WMUTil/ If you still have problems after that, see point 3 here (www.oehelp.c...

Null Return on Count Function
I have the following Query: SELECT IIf(Count(*) Is Null,0,Count(*)) AS [No longer in Facility] FROM Residents GROUP BY Residents.[Last Status Date] HAVING (((Residents.[Last Status Date]) Between [Forms]![Open_PIP Report]![DateStart] And [Forms]![Open_PIP Report]![DateEnd])); The query is still returning a null value. Many of the other queries in my project require this to be at least a zero value to calculate properly. I have tried using the NZ function also. Perhaps I am using it incorrectly....any ideas? Hi - I don't quite understand your question. First, Count(*) never retu...

Strange results
I im working with Excel 2007. I have these numbers -10.555,12 -14.600,60 -16.341,07 -75.259,65 -27.445,85 -7.899,05 135.760,27 16.341,07 That I like to add. The result should be 0, which is what I get, if i use =SUM(B19:B26) Unfortunately the numbers are part of a larger amount, and is determined by another number in a nother column, so I have to use SUMIF. My SUMIF looks like this =SUMIF(A19:A26,9334,B19:B26) but the result of this is -7,27596E-12. I have seen this before when trying to add calculated numbers (due to decinmal errors), but in this case all the numbers a...

Arrow character showing up with some cross-references
A number of documents that we have been working on lately have an arrow character (we think it's Unicode character 21B1, Upwards Arrow With Tip Rightwards) immediately to the left of _some_ of the cross-references. Picture the grey shading that indicates the cross-reference; the arrow shows up smack dab on the left side of the grey shading. The problem is that it only shows up (on screen and when printed) when we view/print the document within Documentum. The same Word file on my desktop appears to have no such arrow and no arrow is printed when I print from the desktop. A PD...

excel graph is only showing numbers not words-how do I change?
I have a chart that has a part number for the x axis. The chart area then shows the quantity of scrap and the next line shows reason for non-conformance. This chart will not recognize the reason for the non-confrormance. This is indicating "0" for them. How do I get them to indicate the actual words? ...

Not plotting null or text data
I am trying to plot data from cells that have a conditional that returns either a null "" (I could also make it text) or numerical data. I wish only to plot the numerical data, but the null (or text) data plots as zero no matter what I do. Since the states of various cells may change, I don't wish to exclude those cells permanently. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Vince F Hi, As far as charts are concerned "" is text and as such is plotted as zero. Use NA() instead, charts will interpolate the points. Cheers Andy -- Andy ...

Conditional null value
Wondering if anyone can suggest a way to simplify the following code, which I’m using in the OnFormat event of a report. If Not IsNull(DLookup("[ICD2]", "EntryICDs", "[EntryNum] = " & Me! [PtAcct#])) Then Me![Field192] = Replace(DLookup("[ICD2]", "EntryICDs", "[EntryNum] = " & Me![PtAcct#]), ".", " ") End If If Not IsNull(DLookup("[ICD3]", "EntryICDs", "[EntryNum] = " & Me! [PtAcct#])) Then Me![Field194] = Replace(DLookup("[ICD...

Contacts and calendar don't show up
On the navagation pane I have the list of my all mail folder it has my personal folders listed, but the contacts and calander do not show up. How can I get them there? Also, above the all mail folder ther is another box called Favorite Folders adn in it my inbox, unread mail, for follow up and Sent Items. How do I remove this? thanks Jonesgold Sound like you want to switch to the Folder List Navigation. It has a button on the Navigation Pane or use CTRL+6 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office...

How to show sub-toal level?
I used subtotal funtion and it gave the subtotal number but on the lst it did not show the subtotal level as it used to be. I restarted computer and run again but it still dow not work. Is there any thing i can do to fix this problem? Thanks Check your other post. ML wrote: > > I used subtotal funtion and it gave the subtotal number but on the lst it did > not show the subtotal level as it used to be. I restarted computer and run > again but it still dow not work. Is there any thing i can do to fix this > problem? > > Thanks -- Dave Peterson ...

ADO Find and Bookmark, inconsistent results any suggestions?
Hi All, i'm bit frustrated as all my users are reporting a weird behaviour from one of our access database. It is an ADP application on SQL Express 2005 as backend using Access 2003. No problem of this sort has been reported whatsoever, and no change have been done to either the dbase structure or the vba code since the problem came out. to be very concise, when a form open it will load -using the bookmark method- the first record available. this is the code: Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.MoveFirst rs.Find "[IdItemOrdered] = " &...

How to show new mail in Inbox and Unread Mail folder?
New mail only shows in the Inbox while the Unread Mail folder remains empty. What happened? It worked previously. If you right click the search folder and select Customize and then Browse typically you should have the Root Folder and the "search sub folder" checked "Hans" <Hans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A192BE31-D722-4118-80A1-C3BEC5438FED@microsoft.com... > New mail only shows in the Inbox while the Unread Mail folder remains > empty. > What happened? It worked previously. Also check your View>Arrange by>Current View ...

Formatting Pivot Table- when doble clicking to show Detail
He there, Can I modified the format of the detail that I get once I doble click my pivot Table? Or Is there a way that once I dobleclick in my pivot table to obtain the detail, a macro can be fired to apply the format that I want?. ...

no cell results from formula
Often, in Microsoft Excel 2003, when I put a formula in a cell th results do not show in the cell. For example, today it was a simpl +b6-b7; Each of these cells had numbers in them - 15,000 and 10,00 respectively, yet the cell showed zero. Automatic calc was on. tried that same formula in several cells and they all showed zero. Ca anyone help -- Abra ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Abram's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1524 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26871 Pe...

How do I compute for a person's age in Excel to show also months?.
I am trying to compute in Excel 2007, the length of service of employees. While I have been able to computer the years, I would like to see the number of months and days rather than a fraction of the year. =DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"Y")&" years, "&DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"YM")&" months" -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Ed Neri" <Ed Neri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79DA28CA-E2FC-45DA-9831-4E4DD8E8719A@microsoft.com... >I am trying to compute i...

ppt slide show problems
when i select ppt viewer to show a slide show, I only get the photos, no words appear. What am I doing wrong? Hi, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your ppt. Just to have a better understanding, what is the color for your scheme(if you are using one)? Another thing you might consider too is to check if you are using slide animations with other objects such as text boxes and buttons. Sometimes the order of animated object might not be right(for instance, in your presentation, the pictures might be covering the objects or text in your slide). The best th...

Show closed investments in portfilio
Can I see my closed (sold) stocks in investment accounts? Or in portfilio. I am using 2006 Premium and believe that in last years version I could do that. But I dont see how this year. Maybe I am just missing something. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, md wrote: >an I see my closed (sold) stocks in investment accounts? Or in portfilio. I >am using 2006 Premium and believe that in last years version I could do that. >But I dont see how this year. Maybe I am just missing something. >Thanks ChangePortfolioView->ShowClosedPositions is a toggle. Thanks. That works. ...

money 2002 show aust banks etc
how do i get money 2002 to show australian banks on it. and reflect australian tax implications? ...