Setting a date in the Header

I have a report that I need to print every Friday, but the report is for the
following week.  So, I want it to say "For the week of:  Monday, November 5,
2007."  How do I calculate the date to be next Monday?

IF you run the report on Friday (and never on any other day),
-- Add a control to the report
-- Set its source to
     =  "For the week of  " & Format(DateAdd("d",3,Date()), "Long Date")

If you run the report on any other day of the week this will fail. So you
might want to use
 =  "For the week of  " & Format(DateAdd("d",8-WeekDay(Date(),2),Date()),
"Long Date")
--

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007

"Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a report that I need to print every Friday, but the report is for
>the
> following week.  So, I want it to say "For the week of:  Monday, November
> 5,
> 2007."  How do I calculate the date to be next Monday?

0
John
10/30/2007 12:40:57 PM
And then there are holidays that fall on Monday.
--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP

"John Spencer" wrote:

> IF you run the report on Friday (and never on any other day),
> -- Add a control to the report
> -- Set its source to
>      =  "For the week of  " & Format(DateAdd("d",3,Date()), "Long Date")
>
> If you run the report on any other day of the week this will fail. So you
> might want to use
>  =  "For the week of  " & Format(DateAdd("d",8-WeekDay(Date(),2),Date()),
> "Long Date")
> --
>
> John Spencer
> Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007
> Center for Health Program Development and Management
> University of Maryland Baltimore County
> ..
>
> "Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a report that I need to print every Friday, but the report is for
> >the
> > following week.  So, I want it to say "For the week of:  Monday, November
> > 5,
> > 2007."  How do I calculate the date to be next Monday?

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Access
I have a table that has 9 immunization dates in each record. I need to capture the most recent date for a report. All the information I have found refers to comparing dates between records, not within a single record. Hi Johanna Can I suggest you split your table. It's quite simple. 1st Make a copy of your database and work on the copy (just in case) Open the copy of your database Copy the table and paste with a new names tblA - tblB Open table A and delete all the immunization dates Open table B and delete everuthing "except" the immunization dates and the ID fiel...

range of dates schedule
I am trying to make a spreadsheet to show me when and how much a too was checked out of my work. i am inputing the dates and i would like the spreadsheet to tell me ho many days in each month it worked. please help, i have been working on this for 2 days -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com With your "Start date" in A1 and your "Finish date" in B1, put the following formula in C1 and format the cell for Number with no decimal places =B1-A1 Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Coy Bruner >" <<Coy.Bruner.12gi7n@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote ...

How to set backcolour

Conditional Formatting: > and < a date
I am trying to use this forumla as a Conditional Format =0<DAY(D17-NOW())<=10 It does not work. If I remove the 0< or <=10, it will work. Any suggestions? =AND(0<DAY(D17-NOW()),DAY(D17-NOW())<=10) "Brad P" <bradp_xx@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ftd89m$q0u$1@news.datemas.de... >I am trying to use this forumla as a Conditional Format > > =0<DAY(D17-NOW())<=10 > > It does not work. If I remove the 0< or <=10, it will work. Any > suggestions? > Excellent, thanks for that! "GerryGerry" <Gerry@Ger...

How do I put column headers in a multi-page worksheet
I don't understand the Help menu on this topic! Can someone please tell me in simple language how I'd put column headers on each page of a long price list? To put column header for each space in excel... Go to File then select Page Set-up... Select Sheet tab then select "row to repeat on top" >-----Original Message----- >I don't understand the Help menu on this topic! >Can someone please tell me in simple language how I'd put column headers on >each page of a long price list? >. > Lizzie Assuming you want to print out a long list from one ...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

How do I create a template where the header cannot be changed?
WORD - Not powerpoint I am creating a MS word 2007 template and am having trouble with the headers and footers. I have put a section break in the first page and ticked different first page. How do I lock the headers and footers - if I delete any text between page 1 and two the headers disappear. Can you help? Why not post your question in one of the Word groups, since it's a Word question? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 ...

Reading Pane Settings

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Dates in XIRR
I was just looking at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb224771.aspx, which states, in reference to the XIRR function: "Dates should be entered by using the DATE function, or as results of other formulas or functions. For example, use DATE(2008,5,23) for the 23rd day of May, 2008. Problems can occur if dates are entered as text." Is this something new in Excel 2007? I've never encountered such a problem with earlier versions of Excel On Apr 27, 3:07 pm, "Howard Kaikow" <kai...@standards.com> wrote: > Is this something new in Excel 2007? No. The H...

Java vs. C++ (Date class)
I'm porting some Java code into C++. Which class I should use instead Date class? Note that Date support miliseconds. Also, which class I should use instead of Vector class? std::vector? "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:uG6VGpUfFHA.2424@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > > I'm porting some Java code into C++. Which class I should use instead Date > class? Note that Date support miliseconds. Oh dear. Both the Java and the C++ date classes do assorted odd things with time zones and "daylight saving"; neither is documented fully or ...

Set Focus

How do I print a timeline date range?
I have a timeline that starts in 9/2003 and extends past today. I want to print only a piece of that timeline: 11/1/2005 to 12/31/2005. How do I do that? If you are running Visio 2003, there is an option on the Print Dialog to print current view. So if you zoom into the area you want, you can print just what you see. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm Visio Wishlist http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm &qu...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Mofidied On has the same date/time in many items
Hello, We have noticed that a large number of activities, cases and leads, suddenly has the same date/time value in the SQL Server, in the field "Modified On". Can you tell me how can this happen? Could this happen every time someone goes offline and has the right to sync these items? Is it a CRM bug? I cannot understand how can fields take the same value in a batch way, without human interference... Any help? Thanks, Elena If the records have *exactly* the same time I suspect that someone has likely gonue around the platform and tried to directly update rows in the database. Th...

How do I calculate the number of quarters between two date
I want to input 2 dates and then calculaet the number of Quarters between then just dividing by (365/4) wont deal with leap years Depends upon what your rule is, for instance is 30th March to 7th July one quarter, 2 or 3? You can use Datedif to get the number of months, =DateDif(date1,date2,"m") and perhaps divide by 3. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Adam" <Adam @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7E5DDA0-2B42-4715-ABC0-766D09159602@microsoft.com... > I want to input 2 dates and then calculaet the numbe...