Report Problem with Access 2007

I have a report that I created with Access 2003 that is  8 1/2  x 3 1/2
inches. It worked great in Access 2003, but in Access 2007 it prints the 1st
page ok (info centered where I want it), but prints the info on the 2nd page
moved to the top of the page (almost like there is no margin). The strange
thing is that after the bad 2nd page, all other pages print just fine.?.?
The pages selected to print are entered in a range from a query. Thanks  WWV

Access "Write Conflict" Error -- record changed by another user
A table with 2 fields in which the data are correlated (but not coupled) are populated by ComboBoxes with sources from a separate table with the correlated information in the same records. Specifically, Company Name and Stock symbol. The form used to enter and edit information in the master table allows the selection of unrelated Company Name and Stock Symbol. Using a RecordSet, ToDo Loop, and an UPDATE query, I have "sort of" accomplished the job. Changing the selection of the Company Name generates the above error message. Clicking the "Drop Changes" button pr...

.swf problem...msc.
I can't get .swf videos to load from my Outlook Express program - actually they won't load from anywhere. I d/l a program that would play them if I did a save in the e-mail. I gave up on that. I didn't want an extra program on my system, and it was a pain in the ..... Also when I use Sun Java in Yahoo Euchre, each time I click on a table I the table comes up under the main grid of tables. If I use Microsoft VM all works well. Any ideas. Thank you, George Mooth wrote: > I can't get .swf videos to load from my Outlook Express > program Outlook Expres...

Need more Reports

Outbox Problem!!!!!
Hi,. i am currently using Outlook 2003. Its preety fine but today i tried to send an attchment of 13 MB from my company's id. now the problem is the mail is creeping ni my outbox and not going. I tried to delete the attachment but its not getting deleted. i can recieve mails but the problwem is that i cant send any mails. Pls tell me how can i delete it! its creating a big fuss! Thanks a lot in advance! Jim India ...

IF formula problem
I need to add categories to a downloaded bank statement. I would use something like Pascal's CASE formula: CASE(lookup value)= a: do x b: do y c: do z etc... Excel doesn't have such formula. Therefore, I use the following nested IF formula: =IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$2,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$3,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$4,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$5,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$6,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$7,B73)),"&...

Sales Report #3

Interesting problem in Money 2005 and MSN link
Money 2005 Premium. I swore I'd never link to MSN on the web but yesterday somehow got there by trying to set up an MBNA card. I finally figured it wasn't worth it so I removed everything - passport and all data. Here is the interesting thing. Previously, my mny file was 46MB after a shrink. After removing everything, it shrank to 41MB. I didn't really care since I had a backup but I decided to explore further. In putting everything through MSN and then disabling it all, it reversed the sign on 2 transactions (one in 1998, the other in 2003) but nothing else was touched. All 22,...

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Excel 2007 error "some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart types"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I have installed Excel 2007, and I can't create any chart, the message=20 "Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a = different chart types" keeps poping up, are there any settings that i have miss out? thank you regards kh ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quo...

Blank networth reports

Query Problem
Hi, I have this query but is not working. SELECT BKAR_INV_NUM, BKAR_INV_SONUM, BKAR_INV_INVCD, BKAR_INV_INVDTE, BKAR_INV_CUSCOD FROM BKARINV WHERE (((BKAR_INV_INVCD)=' ') AND ((BKAR_INV_CUSCOD)="SCOENE0100")) OR ((BKAR_INV_INVCD)="X")); I need it to show all records for SCOENE0100 that the BKAR_INV_INVCD are either "X" or " " Thank you all On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:08:04 -0700, "Bre-x" <cholotron@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >I have this query but is not working. > >SELECT >BKAR_INV_NUM, ...

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Advance Payroll
We use the Overtime Calculations in Advenced Payroll. The problem is when we set up a new employee and assign them to a class, the OT paycode gets set up automatically, but the calculation method doesn't. So the employee is set up with their overtime rate the same as the regular rate. Is there a way to have the overtime calculation method set up automatically or are we stuck with having to go to the OT paycode and adding the calculation method? Thanks for any feedback. ...

Saving Reports

Problem with Space indent settings in Word 2002
Hello everyone, For the longest time I've been living with this problem, where as I'll be typing along just fine and when the text gets to the end of the line at the set margin, it Returns down normally to the next line down to continue whatever I'm typing. However, if I go Home to the beginning of a written line and want to move it in a few spaces using the Space bar, the line won't move forward. Tab will move it forward but that's too far forward. I just want a couple spaces or however many I need to indent at a given moment. How do I tun off whatever it is...

Spheriq Problem
I have an Exchnage 5.5 Server (SP4), with clients running various versions of Outlook. We can send mail without any problem unless the 'to' domain uses INSL/Spheriq. Apparently this is an email filtering service. Support at Spheriq have told me why they are rejecting my mail, but not how to fix my server so that it sends in a format they will accept. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Megan. Message from Speriq: The reason the emails from mycompany1.com.au are not getting through is because they were deleted by SpheriQ because of suspicious characters on the mail....

Money 2006 Reinstallation Download Problem
I purchased Money 2006 via internet download sometime last year. Recently, I upgraded my computer to Vista, and am attempting to reinstall. Money installs successfully, and I'm able to log into passport to validate it. It then says it's downloading additional program files (for the added features not in the base/trial install). If I try to access any of these features (e.g. Cash Flow), a download progress meter is shown. Initially, the progress meter climbs from 0 to 100%, but then it jumps back to 1% and stays there. This is true whether running the program as an administr...

Outlook 2007 won't open after updating itunes to 9.1
Hi Itunes updated today to version 9.1 and now whenever I open outlook it opens and then after about 8 seconds crashed with the 'outlook has stopped working'. I've tried doing a system restore to before the updated but the restore failed. What else can I do? Uninstall or disable itunes? Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins or HKEY_Current_user\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins and location the itunes addin and change the LoadBehavior value from 3 to 2 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook...

small business reports ...