Report No Longer Displays Labels

Placed this in "General Questions" yesterday, but no one answered.

Have Programmed Access since 1995, but have never seen
this until this week...Access 2003 - Windows 2000.  Textboxes all
display...but NO labels.

TIA - Bob

Bob, anything else you can provide about these labels?

Are they vertical text? If so you can solve the problem by changing the font
to: Arial CYR.

Is the Visible property of the *section* or controls set to No?

Is the report's top margin adequate, compared to the top unprintable area of
the printer?

Are they all numbers? And is your language French?

"Bob Barnes" <BobBarnes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Placed this in "General Questions" yesterday, but no one answered.
>
> Have Programmed Access since 1995, but have never seen
> this until this week...Access 2003 - Windows 2000.  Textboxes all
> display...but NO labels.
>
> TIA - Bob

0
Allen

Need more Reports

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Text from table won't display
Hi everyone, thanks for being so helpful. I'm working on a report and included is a text box whose control source is from the table I've queried. The actual data from the table isn't showing up on the report when I open it, though. And it's only this text field. Other text fields work fine and my date fields also show up fine. I've made sure that I included this column in the query, but nothing I do makes the data appear. Please help. Set the control's border to red, do you see this in preview? What section of the report contains the control? -- Duane Hookom Micro...

Sales Report #3

find text, display text
I want to find text within a cell and, if found, display a text message of my choosing. For instance, if A1 has the txt "Special Price", then I want B1 to say, "Special." If it says "Regular Price", I want B1 to say "Reg." Thanks! Hi you may have a look at VLOOKUP (together with a lookup table). See: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "shaun" <shaun@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F55C22DF-F71D-4261-A4D8-91DA409F4989@microsoft.com... > I want to find tex...

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

display in picture box.
hi, I wanted you to share your time for my project work. I have an array of data(avi video stream).I want it to be displayed as an image in a picture box.I read frame by frame data and have it as an array.To what type of image should I convert the data and display each frame and look like a movie.I want this to be done as an event of mouse click.So what shall i do.Where would i get the source code for the above problem.I also want to display the frames of other type of video files.I dont know any information about other video files.what are the other video format files that can be don...

I need 19:00
My sheet shows tool down times for a works project A1 = 19:00 (in time format) B1 = 7:00 (in time format) C1 = =B1-A1 which displays ############# How do i minus time after 00:00 0:00 If i take 19:00(B1) from 19:01(C1) it gives me the correct answer of 0:01, its just with numbers after 00:00. The WinXL default 1900 date system can't show negative times (times are stored as fractional days, so 19:00 = 0.791666667). The (Mac default) 1904 date system (Tools/Options/Calculation, check the 1904 date system checkbox) can, but the result would be -12:00 One solution would be to add 1 ...

Saving Reports

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

Modified Case Form Does Not Display
It wasn't very difficult to add new objects to the schema and to create a new tab with new fields on the Case form. However, I've not been able to see the new tab and fields when I bring up either a new or view form. Is there a trick to making this work? Thanks, Phil. Thanks to Alex Polkhovsky who previously answered this question on 8/21, better to search before posting. Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >It wasn't very difficult to add new objects to the schema >and to create a new tab with new fields on the Case >form. However, I've not been able t...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

Reprinting/Reporting Past Z Reports
Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report? Which database table(s) are used? Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z reports in a sql query? Thanks Jerry Jerry, In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the z-out, print. In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the zout, print. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0410011320.1b034dd9@posting.google.com... Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z rep...

Reporting Services has no reports
I cannot see any reports in CRM. We're running SBS 2003 Premium R2 with CRM 3.0 running on this server. The SQL databases and reporting services are installed on a separate 2005 SQL cluster. I've checked that reporting services is running on the cluster. http://<sqlcluster>/reports brings up the SQL Reporting Services and a folder entitled "CompanyName MSCRM" which is empty. How do I determine the physical location of this folder? I've checked in deployment manager on the SBS and CRM Reporting Services is pointing to "http://sqlcluster/reportserver". Is...

Excel Sheet does not display properly
Hello all, I have a basisc Excel chart that included 4 columns and approximately 30 lines, certain columns have different colors...As you can see nothing much... When I save the document as html, and upload that file to my web server - people are complaining that they can only see the top portion of the chart - they keep clicking on the Internet Explorer refesh button and some are able to view it afterwards, some need to remove their cache - and some don't have a problem (some times)...We are all using the exact same version of Office, and IE... Does anyone have any suggestions on...