Report header below page header

I want a report heading on the first page - but I would like it to be below
the page header (so that my page header is identically positioned on all
pages).

Alternatively I want a part of my page header only displayed on the first
page.

How can this be made?

--
Diane

I expect you could create a new Group Header section on a constant like:
  =1
Display the header for this group. It will display only once and will be
positioned below the first Page Header section.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"DianePDavies" wrote:

> I want a report heading on the first page - but I would like it to be below
> the page header (so that my page header is identically positioned on all
> pages).
>
> Alternatively I want a part of my page header only displayed on the first
> page.
>
> How can this be made?
>
> --
> Diane

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Keeping Page Title but not printing it
We are using certain pages as formal letters that need to be printed out. I would like to have the page title to organize, but when the page prints, I do not want the page Title to print. I can't image there is no way to do that... Thoughts? -- dwayner79 > We are using certain pages as formal letters that need to be printed > out. I would like to have the page title to organize, but when the > page prints, I do not want the page Title to print. I can't image > there is no way to do that... NO, there is no way to achieve what you want. A workaro...

Reports are not being shown MM07

The delegates Page is Not Available
I have an Exchange 2003. One using that is using Outlook 2003 keeps getting "The delegates Page is Not Available" when trying to change his delegates. I have read somewhere that it is a corrupt inbox that needs to be rebuilt. Is there anyway of getting around this? The solution that I saw only said Outlook 2000 so I am hoping that somebody has found a new fix for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Saving Reports

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

format the "date" button for a header
I need to insert a date in my header but not in the short format currently provided by pressing the "date" button. Is there a forumala etc that I can use that will change the format of this particular date without going through computer settings and chaning the "standard" date option. (much like how you can format a normal cell to show the date in whatever format you require You can use this macro: Public Sub DateInHeader() Dim ws As Worksheet For Each ws In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets ws.PageSetup.LeftHeader = Format(Date, "dd m...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

Subreport starts on a new page
Hello I have a report/subreport object where the subreport starts on a new page although there is room on the last page of the report ( report prints 3 pages and page 2 is approximately 3/4 empty). The report has a grouping option - if I place the subreport in the group footer it prints at the end of each group - not the desired location as I need it to print at the end of the entire group. I have placed the subreport in the report footer and even created a different group, not really utilizing it as a group but making it the primary group element and placing the subreport in the footer of t...

Reprinting/Reporting Past Z Reports
Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report? Which database table(s) are used? Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z reports in a sql query? Thanks Jerry Jerry, In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the z-out, print. In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the zout, print. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0410011320.1b034dd9@posting.google.com... Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z rep...

Reporting Services has no reports
I cannot see any reports in CRM. We're running SBS 2003 Premium R2 with CRM 3.0 running on this server. The SQL databases and reporting services are installed on a separate 2005 SQL cluster. I've checked that reporting services is running on the cluster. http://<sqlcluster>/reports brings up the SQL Reporting Services and a folder entitled "CompanyName MSCRM" which is empty. How do I determine the physical location of this folder? I've checked in deployment manager on the SBS and CRM Reporting Services is pointing to "http://sqlcluster/reportserver". Is...

Newsgroup Headers do not appear
Hi guys, strange problem, when I sent a post to a newsgroup my headers never appear, I have to go down the list and see if I can recognize a reply to my question. Any ideas on how to solve this problem Thank and Regards Bob depending on the newsreader, you can usually click on the column header "from" and the monikers will alphabetize you can also try googling or binging for your moniker. -- -- db���`�...�><)))�> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This NNTP newsgroup is evolving to: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/def...

Displaying Filter Criteria In Report Header?
I have one report layout "rptStandard" that when it is opened I would like to display the filter criteria in the header. Is there a way to do this? You can put this into the ControlSource of a text box: =[Report].[Filter] Trouble is, sometimes the Filter property contains an artifact from a previous filter, even though the filter is not applied. On a form you could sort this out by testing the FilterOn property, but Access doesn't maintain this property reliably for reports. A better solution is to pass the filter to the report in its OpenArgs (or use a public string...